Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-03-2013, 10:16 AM
Lightworker42

Reunited

Hello, I am new, I love this forum!! Question: Has anyone met you TF, connected and seperated, and then married or are together today?
Old 16-03-2013, 03:41 PM
MorningStar

I've read on here where a couple of people have, though they are in the minority.....BUT, please be aware that the TF relationship is NOT about romance and fairy tales. (It's very deceptive because it seems like that is what is happening at first.) It's about your spiritual awakening and your ability to love unconditionally. You start that inside yourself, loving yourself first.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Master

I know couples who have.
Old 16-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar
I've read on here where a couple of people have, though they are in the minority.....BUT, please be aware that the TF relationship is NOT about romance and fairy tales. (It's very deceptive because it seems like that is what is happening at first.) It's about your spiritual awakening and your ability to love unconditionally. You start that inside yourself, loving yourself first.

I think this is dead on............it sounds right to me
Old 16-03-2013, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator
Having a relationship with yourself first should be a first priority. Then all other relationships fallow.
Old 16-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Super Moderator
But yeah sometimes you are shown what is to be with a connections. You have to step out of the box though.
Old 16-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Ascender
Oh, you tease..! With that headline I thought I was going to read about a happy ending!

the future's so bright

Old 16-03-2013, 04:52 PM
AutumnL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningStar
I agree that u definitely have to love yourself first in order to accept the love that your twin has for you. It is a relationship that brings out all of your insecurities and tests you over and beyond to see to it that you make decisions based on your heart and soul not your mind. Thus alot of twins do not connect in the physical because the alignment of all is off. I believe it is very romantic in alot of circumstances but that has to be secondary to the balancing of all forces. This relationship is amazing and definitely is outside the norm, exactly no fairytales but much much deep spiritual love!
Old 16-03-2013, 05:41 PM
Ascender
You guys are lecturing like mad here, answering a whole lot of questions she didn't ask. Prejudice? ;) I know you mean well, but hold your horses a little?

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Lightworker42!

the future's so bright

Old 16-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
You guys are lecturing like mad here, answering a whole lot of questions she didn't ask. Prejudice? ;) I know you mean well, but hold your horses a little?

Oh, and welcome to the forums, Lightworker42!
Thanks! The question was about reunion. lol I want to know if any on this forum every passed the test, crisis, and separations and surrendered to the love.

I met my twin 2 years ago. It was just after I found a nasty text on my soon to be exhusband's phone. Our marriage was already on th rocks because of his unability to leave others out of the relationship.

My TF and I are so much alike. The relationship was intense for 3 months. No sex, no kissing, etc. Just pure emotional intensity. I have been blocked from FB, blocked from texting 3 times, and he has changed his number 3 times. However, he keeps coming back and calls me with the new number. The longest separation was 3 months. He has never explained the blocking and I haven't asked. He just kept running and coming back.

We have not discussed the original 3 months bliss and plans we had to be together. During the 3 months bliss we did tell each other how much we loved each other. When we fell out after the 3 months, he told me on a voicemail he wasn't interested in a relationship with me and my feelings towards him were starting to make him uncomfortable. So, I stopped expressing my feelings out of respect and so did he.

This time upon his coming back he learned I am divorcing and so far he is not running. Which is also very scary! However, no "I love you's" or discussing a relationship with each other has taking place. That only happened in the very beginning of the 3 month bliss.

The connection and intensity is still there. I see his spiritual development in the last 2 years and he sees mine. I don't think he thought I would divorce. But, I really love him and it's not fair to stay with someone I am not in love with. My best friend thinks as soon as I divorce he will run again. However, this time upon his return, he asked me to co-direct with a singing group and I said yes. It feels so good working with him and last week we couldn't stop touching each other in practice. But neither has brought up any of the past and so I don't know if he still loves me or not. I often thinks he is waiting out of respect until my divorce is final. The suspense kills me though. lol

So, I was just wondering if anyone had a story of reunion I could read about to give me some hope. :-)