Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 23-11-2010, 05:04 PM
autumnrose

hanging!!

Hi.
I've never had any past life memories. There are certain points in history i am obsessed with but i am a big history lover anyway.
Yet there is one thing that has always bothered me since i was a child and its hanging. I can not stand the sight of someone hanging in movies and stuff. It really really makes my stomach turn and sends fear through me. I also hate the sight of a noose, i hate the sound of the word. Its the same, it sends that wave of sickness and fear through me. This feeling even stretches as far as seeing anything that could resemble hangging. Like seeing rope hanging from a tree, if kids have used it to make a swing, even cords and cables hanging loose outside. I'm ok and totally fine with it once i realsie what it is, but when i first see it i jump, it scares me, my stomach turns and i feel that wave of sickness. But it lasts a second, then i realise and its fine and i feel silly for feeling that way.
I hate anything around my neck, i have to wear scarfs loose and stuff. I just feel restricted. I have a thing about my neck, the thought of an injery or anything horifes me.
I have got no idea were all this comes from at all. There is really no explanation for it. Hanging makes me feel phsically sick and terifies me. It's a strong fear i've always had. Could it be a past life thing??
Old 24-11-2010, 12:55 AM
Knower

I used to be very claustrophobic. I did a self regression years ago. One where you remember different times in your life as you down some stairs.After being in the womb I was in something like a cellar underground, could have been a coffin or who knows but something like a door slammed and I jumped up. It scared me, I thought what if I hadn't woke up. I never tried it by myself again. But after that I am not nearly as claustrophobic as before. Maybe I was buried alive. Maybe you were hung. Or somebody close to you was. It probably does have something to do with a past life. I had a lady try several times to do a past life regression and she couldn't. She said I probably wasn't ready, now that I think I am there's nobody I know close enough. Sorry for rambling, Your post just reminded me of that experience about 18 years ago.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Master
yeah I hear you, I can't stand to see people being burnt or tortured and I know especially in England back in Elizabeth 1 and her father's times there were a lot of burnings and hangings for religion. I truly feel an affinity with England even when I was visiting I had the English ask ME for directions when I told them I wasn't English and had no idea they were literally shocked, some just jumped back thinking OMG I thought she was English.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:42 AM
autumnrose

Yeah, im the same. Tbh that whole era really scares me. I get that sickly fear. But i understand that conection you have with England. I am English but i have this passion for it and it's not just cos i was born here, its something in me that is really deep in my soul. It feels so strong, like the connection goes way way back. Very hard to describe. Can you have a soul connection with a place? I really dont feel this way towards any other place. I'ved lived in Australia for a few years. I love the place so much and i miss it, but its nothing like what i feel for England, especially the links i feel with certain eras.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:46 AM
autumnrose

Yeah, wolf63, i wondered if it was me or someone close to me. When i think about it like that, i dont feel like it was me, maybe someone very close to me. I always seem to be able to feel that fear before it happening tho. The knowledge that your about to die this way. It really plays with my mind. I dont like to think about it. It's odd. I think i'd like to know why though, but at the same time it's scary, maybe its something im best not remembering.
Old 24-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Master
Autumn yes this past year I've been reading and reading fiction and non fiction about the Tudor era when they reigned, I've watched movies about them, the Tudor's from Showtime etc I have this huge fascination for them all and what the people were going through during that time, it's all fascinating to me and even when the countrysides are described I swear I can see them in my mind.
Spiritlite.