Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-06-2017, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Color Help figuring out next steps needed ASAP <3

Hi! I need a little advice on interpreting this spread. I feel like the answers are clear yet for some reason I'm not sure if I'm right or not. I've felt a little blocked in reading myself for awhile now so any advice would be helpful.

A short back story...yesterday I let my emotions get the best of me with the person I've been dating for about 7 months now. He needed to change our plans for the 3rd time due to work, which I know is unlike him but when he told me I felt like the way he said it seemed like he didn't care. I expressed how I felt and being flakey is something he prides himself on not doing. Not to mention he ALWAYS makes time for me, I was just being sensitive instead of supportive. He was upset that I saw it as that and has refused to talk to me since. I sent him an apology message and told him I wouldn't say anything else until he talks. That was almost 24 hours ago. He's a stubborn Taurus and now I'm second guessing if I should wait it out or say something tonight. I took to my cards for a little advice and this is what I got:

#1. Where is his mind/ heart right now? The hierophant and 3 of wands
This one's a little tricky for me since I got the two of them together, from what I've researched it seems like it could mean waiting? Not sure if it's him waiting on me to say something else or if he's waiting to speak to me

#2. What should I do (say something or not): 9 of pentacles
I don't really see this as an action card or a waiting card, maybe it’s learn to just be content and not say something tonight…but given the cards above ah I’m not sure

#3 What does he need from me? King of Cups
I think this one might be to master my emotions, show empathy (which i felt like my apology text message was very much that, I expressed why I felt how I did, seeing his perspective and being sorry…)

#4: future / will we overcome this? 6 of cups
I think this one is pretty clear that there’s a positive future or at least we’ll be connected to each other in some way still no matter what

Any help or advice you have on understanding and figuring out if I should say something tonight or if I shouldn't...I'm definitely lost. Mostly think I'm blocked because I'm overly emotional right now. Thank you!
Old 22-06-2017, 09:25 AM
55Degrees

This is my take on it (I'm no expert and don't know the finer details of your relationship). I'm basing my answers on RWS deck.

Tricky one as you've asked about two different aspects and drew two cards. The way I see these cards are:-
Mind - Hierophant. Dictates he should 'do the right thing' and accept your apology.
Heart - 3 of Wands. This outburst is new territory for him and suggests he's examining how to move forward through it.

This is, for me, the strong, independent woman card. However strong the urge is to open dialogue about the incident, you're best off not, unless it is him that brings about the discussion. More details about that in card 4.

I agree with your interpretation, a bit more emotional control and understanding (he probably already felt bad about bailing on your date).

Maybe he'll turn up with a bouquet as way of apologising to you
Seriously I don't feel this is going to be a game changer, he'll turn up and you guys will get back on track.
The interesting thing I picked up on this card (where it ties in with 9 of Coins), maybe you need to address something from your past. Where do these feelings of being let down come from? Did a previous partner or absent parent let you down leaving you feeling as though you'd been 'abandoned'? Did someone always appear too busy with work to spend time with you and the only attention the offered was when you became angry/upset?
If this is so, then it is up to you to address them and not project these issues onto your current partner (y'see the strong, independent figure on her own dealing with her stuff?)

Bottom line is, don't try and talk it through unless he wants to, most men don't like the 'let's talk about our feelings' thing, it scares them lol.

Hope that sheds some light on it. And I hope he knocks on your door with a huge bunch of flowers, a bottle of wine and tells you he's sorry he upset you
Old 22-06-2017, 11:39 AM
Ascender
Hello l,

Unlike Pisces Moon I'm of no use when it comes to the nitty-gritty pull and push mind games of the interpersonal relationship, so I will tend to take a broader or more abstract view of things - like cross referencing patterns in the cards with the cloud atlas - if that makes some sense.

The King of Cups interests me here as the most likeliest source of influence and misdirected stress, if the King were positioned as your boyfriend's boss and place of employment. The Hierophant and the 3 of Wands can also fall under influential control from this card.

As the 6 of Cups is the only tarot card that deals directly with the past, in addition to the flipped number of the 9 of Pentacles, then I'd say look to the future and to what material blessings it will bring. Rather it should quell the present stress than to multiply it.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
This is my take on it (I'm no expert and don't know the finer details of your relationship). I'm basing my answers on RWS deck.

Tricky one as you've asked about two different aspects and drew two cards. The way I see these cards are:-
Mind - Hierophant. Dictates he should 'do the right thing' and accept your apology.
Heart - 3 of Wands. This outburst is new territory for him and suggests he's examining how to move forward through it.

This is, for me, the strong, independent woman card. However strong the urge is to open dialogue about the incident, you're best off not, unless it is him that brings about the discussion. More details about that in card 4.

I agree with your interpretation, a bit more emotional control and understanding (he probably already felt bad about bailing on your date).

Maybe he'll turn up with a bouquet as way of apologising to you
Seriously I don't feel this is going to be a game changer, he'll turn up and you guys will get back on track.
The interesting thing I picked up on this card (where it ties in with 9 of Coins), maybe you need to address something from your past. Where do these feelings of being let down come from? Did a previous partner or absent parent let you down leaving you feeling as though you'd been 'abandoned'? Did someone always appear too busy with work to spend time with you and the only attention the offered was when you became angry/upset?
If this is so, then it is up to you to address them and not project these issues onto your current partner (y'see the strong, independent figure on her own dealing with her stuff?)

Bottom line is, don't try and talk it through unless he wants to, most men don't like the 'let's talk about our feelings' thing, it scares them lol.

Hope that sheds some light on it. And I hope he knocks on your door with a huge bunch of flowers, a bottle of wine and tells you he's sorry he upset you

Hi Pisces_Moon! Thank you for this! I really appreciate your insight and it helped a lot. I think all your thoughts make sense and I’m completely in line with them. He ended up calling me (after I didn’t say anything which I’m glad I didn’t) and said he felt suffocated when I reacted that way and need some space. He still seems a little weird but we’ll see. In terms of your comment about addressing something from my past. It’s funny because In my apology to him I told him I just have abandonment issues and I try to never let those get in my way, but it definitely hit something in me. I think you make a valid point and I need to address them better and not project that on to him.

When he called me your advice helped and I didn’t try to talk through the issue any more as you mention, I just told him I understood. You’re so sweet…he did come around but definitely did not come with flowers and wine. We’re getting dinner tonight though so that works! You’re awesome, Thank you again!
Old 24-06-2017, 09:18 AM
55Degrees

You're welcome. And enjoy dinner.