Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2016, 09:48 PM
Suspended

Sorry, this is my last post before others reply. To hear more about the Blue Cut Fire and the miracles happening at that time go to my BlogTalkRadio Podcast. I make no money doing this and, in fact, I have to pay of my own money doing this.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/therevenant

Listen to the oldest first and build your way up. The oldest Episode is, "The Fire Next Time is Mediated for Sinners, there is only ascendance." I'm rusty in this first episode but I pick it up when I share the story of physically, physically meeting the Apostles and what they look like. The rest of the episodes are better.

I'm excited because so many who lurk on here are approaching me in real life and sharing their miracles. Develop telepathy and it will all make sense. If you need me to tell you how again, as I did in the Man Arguing with Dog thread, I can tell you how.
Old 22-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I don't think Jesus was so special, I think he was an example of what a human can be when they try.

I don't think his genetic makeup is any different than ours, not a different or new species. If I thought that was true then I would believe we have already evolved since then, because I don't believe Jesus was a one time deal and nobody greater will come after him or before.
I agree with this very much, and mainly because everyone is special. I do not like to place one person higher than another, even if that person was Jesus Christ, Buddha, Krishna, Mohamed, etc. They were all probably masters in their own right, and there are even some today who walk this Earth that are currently of the standing as a Jesus or Buddha. These people are not on TV or in the public eye. I believe that we are all "sons" and "daughters" of God and that Jesus Christ is my evolved beloved brother. First and last are irrelevant; in my opinion, the only thing that is relevant is to follow in the footsteps of the masters. Those who came before us and showed us the way. They need us just as much as we need them. A teacher can not be a teacher without students.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:48 AM
Master
I need to respond to something mentioned two pages ago.

1. We ALL originate from the same source and home- Love and God. Both the same thing. God is Love Itself

2. The Highest heaven or what some call the Celestial Realm. All souls have come from here and we go out from this origin to experience all of God's Kingdom- multiverse, multidimensional creation.

3. We are in fact multidimensional beings but our Soul's state of consciousness and where we steer our free will determines what "spiritual level" we are at. Example: We are all in possession of a higher self (which is in that Celestial Home) but right now our consciousness is focused on the physical realm and other bodies we possess simultaneously. The consciousness needs to be raised.

4. All Souls on "some level" have fallen or descended from the oneness with God. It is part of the Soul's evolution to experience all we can and how to use our free will.

In Genesis it says- Adam was made from the dust of the earth. Forget the literal language. Adam is said to be made in "the divine image of male and female" We are Adam. We are in fact from the Stars and our bodies are from stardust. We come from higher dimensions.

5.- Not all Souls have a need to incarnate on Earth or in the physical Realm. Majority of us are on Earth because we have addictions. The Bible calls these "sins". Buddhists call them "attachments" or passions. These aren't necessarily addictions such as drugs and alcohol. Those are results of of emotional imbalances. Those are more surface addictions that stem from things we all suffer from- dualistic thinking, tit for tat, knee jerk reactions, emotional immaturity, fear, low self-esteem, etc.

I am guessing that during our journey there was a need for the Earth to be turned into a School. It is a very difficult school because it is a planet of much violence and negative vibrations. Earth is really the place where all kinds of souls incarnate. There have been souls who have incarnated and had no need to learn from the Earth's limitations but instead became teachers from the examples of their own lives.

There are also other universes that are not as dense as this one. Incarnation isn't the same as this one. They have a higher density and they are older.

In my previous threads I was trying to explain that Christ was an Entity who was a Celestial. He evolved in older universes and was an older being than majority of us. Most souls incarnate on Earth even if they've had many lifetimes are technically young spirits. We are a very young interconnected Collective from my opinion across this physical universe. The Bible prophecies talk about Christ as someone who was like "the Ancient of Days". Basically the messiah would be someone like God. Christ was a highly evolved soul from other dimensions and older universes. To even come here on Earth a soul of this kind would have to lower their frequencies and it would be like starting completely over again. And there are "savior" entities or Bodhisattvas throughout all Creation. I believe Christ was the chosen savior for this universe.

When Christ came here he was someone chosen by God to incarnate as a Man to show all humanity who we are in perfect representation. That means what we are from our Celestial Home- perfect love. His Life was mainly to be the testimony to the Truth of Christ Consciousness, and the other half was to be a sacrifice at the hands of humankind's collective Sin, Karma (addiction to scapegoating/victimization/ignorant killing) as a Way out.
Souls who come here need a way out of it's enslavement. Nothing is more enslaving then victim-consciousness. It comes from the ego and it stems from Fear. It does nothing but create more negative karma. The People who condemned Christ were the State and Religion who ramped up the emotions and fears of the crowds. We see this even now as our governments, media, and religions divide us and find scapegoats. We are always passing on the Blame, the Pain, our own issues onto someone else. The People and principalities at work were transmitting their pain, their victimhood onto Christ which is always in the form of violence. We don't transmit our pain in any other way except abuse. Whether it be taking out our anger on someone else, physically attacking, verbally spewing, what have you we pass our negativity onto others. Christ showed by his Example of forgiveness to take on all that Garbage and hold it and transform it with Love. He ended the karmic cycle of sin for himself and thus for the whole human race as a Sacrament, a Way, a New Covenant for all.

It's not a coincidence that Jesus' life matches the stories of Horus, Thoth, Sun Gods, etc. Jesus' human life was to be a reflection of how the Cosmic Christ operates in our universe. Birth, life, death, rebirth- Descent, fall, experience, suffering, death, ascent, reunion with God.
Old 22-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Majority of us are on Earth because we have addictions. The Bible calls these "sins". Buddhists call them "attachments" or passions. These aren't necessarily addictions such as drugs and alcohol. Those are results of of emotional imbalances. Those are more surface addictions that stem from things we all suffer from- dualistic thinking, tit for tat, knee jerk reactions, emotional immaturity, fear, low self-esteem, etc.

I am guessing that during our journey there was a need for the Earth to be turned into a School. It is a very difficult school because it is a planet of much violence and negative vibrations. Earth is really the place where all kinds of souls incarnate. There have been souls who have incarnated and had no need to learn from the Earth's limitations but instead became teachers from the examples of their own lives.
Fascinating thoughts there, a combination of familiar ideas and others presented in a way I've never considered before.
Old 22-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Fascinating thoughts there, a combination of familiar ideas and others presented in a way I've never considered before.

yes cool stuff on the forum worth while reading

but now that we have made pea soup in to an other soup whats next

I have come to realize that the actual teaching is direct exposure to the divine energies

I hope I am wrong and this text all amounts to some thing , who knows , lets hope i am wrong

and love and light will set in and be shared
Old 22-12-2016, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
yes cool stuff on the forum worth while reading

but now that we have made pea soup in to an other soup whats next

I have come to realize that the actual teaching is direct exposure to the divine energies

I hope I am wrong and this text all amounts to some thing , who knows , lets hope i am wrong
I don't worry about being wrong, just as I don't care about being right. You see, I make my own soup and so I always know what's in it. And whatever's in it is perfect and right for me. And that's all that matters. But that doesn't stop me from looking across the table to see what others are having for lunch.
Old 22-12-2016, 10:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:

1. We ALL originate from the same source and home- Love and God. Both the same thing. God is Love Itself

2. The Highest heaven or what some call the Celestial Realm. All souls have come from here and we go out from this origin to experience all of God's Kingdom- multiverse, multidimensional creation.

3. We are in fact multidimensional beings but our Soul's state of consciousness and where we steer our free will determines what "spiritual level" we are at. Example: We are all in possession of a higher self (which is in that Celestial Home) but right now our consciousness is focused on the physical realm and other bodies we possess simultaneously. The consciousness needs to be raised.

4. All Souls on "some level" have fallen or descended from the oneness with God. It is part of the Soul's evolution to experience all we can and how to use our free will.

In Genesis it says- Adam was made from the dust of the earth. Forget the literal language. Adam is said to be made in "the divine image of male and female" We are Adam. We are in fact from the Stars and our bodies are from stardust. We come from higher dimensions.

5.- Not all Souls have a need to incarnate on Earth or in the physical Realm. Majority of us are on Earth because we have addictions. The Bible calls these "sins". Buddhists call them "attachments" or passions. These aren't necessarily addictions such as drugs and alcohol. Those are results of of emotional imbalances. Those are more surface addictions that stem from things we all suffer from- dualistic thinking, tit for tat, knee jerk reactions, emotional immaturity, fear, low self-esteem, etc.

There are also other universes that are not as dense as this one. Incarnation isn't the same as this one. They have a higher density and they are older.

In my previous threads I was trying to explain that Christ was an Entity who was a Celestial. He evolved in older universes and was an older being than majority of us. Most souls incarnate on Earth even if they've had many lifetimes are technically young spirits. We are a very young interconnected Collective from my opinion across this physical universe. The Bible prophecies talk about Christ as someone who was like "the Ancient of Days". Basically the messiah would be someone like God. Christ was a highly evolved soul from other dimensions and older universes. To even come here on Earth a soul of this kind would have to lower their frequencies and it would be like starting completely over again. And there are "savior" entities or Bodhisattvas throughout all Creation. I believe Christ was the chosen savior for this universe.

When Christ came here he was someone chosen by God to incarnate as a Man to show all humanity who we are in perfect representation. That means what we are from our Celestial Home- perfect love. His Life was mainly to be the testimony to the Truth of Christ Consciousness, and the other half was to be a sacrifice at the hands of humankind's collective Sin, Karma (addiction to scapegoating/victimization/ignorant killing) as a Way out.
Souls who come here need a way out of it's enslavement. Nothing is more enslaving then victim-consciousness. It comes from the ego and it stems from Fear. It does nothing but create more negative karma. The People who condemned Christ were the State and Religion who ramped up the emotions and fears of the crowds. We see this even now as our governments, media, and religions divide us and find scapegoats. We are always passing on the Blame, the Pain, our own issues onto someone else. The People and principalities at work were transmitting their pain, their victimhood onto Christ which is always in the form of violence. We don't transmit our pain in any other way except abuse. Whether it be taking out our anger on someone else, physically attacking, verbally spewing, what have you we pass our negativity onto others. Christ showed by his Example of forgiveness to take on all that Garbage and hold it and transform it with Love. He ended the karmic cycle of sin for himself and thus for the whole human race as a Sacrament, a Way, a New Covenant for all.

It's not a coincidence that Jesus' life matches the stories of Horus, Thoth, Sun Gods, etc. Jesus' human life was to be a reflection of how the Cosmic Christ operates in our universe. Birth, life, death, rebirth- Descent, fall, experience, suffering, death, ascent, reunion with God.

Well, for people not familiar this seems to be a Christian conception of Journey of Souls, which I have read at length and discussed previously on here. I call it a Christian conception because Michael Newton and Brian Weiss really have no opinion of Jesus Christ; I remember Michael Newton referring to Jesus Christ as maybe an, "ascended master," incarnating on Earth but that is the extent of it.

At one time on here we talked at length of Journey of Souls but we tossed the idea. The idea has merit in that Past Life Regressions can be a thing but the overall idea that this is a School of Learning does not hold water.

Here is the constant dilemma the Spiritualist Faces. Someone incarnates to learn, they murder, well then they chose to murder and to learn to murder while someone else incarnates to be their victim both learning from it. The idea of Journey of Souls is they made these decisions at the outset; there is no room in Journey of Souls for injustice, which is a constant occurrence here in this planet. It's almost to say, "everything is perfect being imperfect," and I highly disagree with that.

The reality, we discovered on here, as the original Lorelyn would discuss as well as Baile is that this place was created by a Demurge who created imperfections denying us of the perfections that we came from. We were probably lured here in our perfect bodies and perfect environment with the promise of a school but got something worse. If this place is a school it is a boot camp and not an academy and all should know it was too hard on us in it's imperfections; too unfair on us and many could not learn, many were lead astray.

Well, it has been abolished. We have our perfection back. We all go to Heaven where we learn with the best from all over the Universe, we take Journeys to become better (not ever reincarnating again) we drink, do spiritual drugs, party, play music, worship if we like but are not required to. The truth is much more beautiful and easier. As for injustice, it is being abolished.

By Vilmikirtri Sutra the cycle of Birth and Rebirth is broken. It's very simple and beautiful. This boot camp is done and the demurge have been judged and they join us in Heaven as well having suffered most of all.
Old 22-12-2016, 01:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I don't worry about being wrong, just as I don't care about being right. You see, I make my own soup and so I always know what's in it. And whatever's in it is perfect and right for me. And that's all that matters. But that doesn't stop me from looking across the table to see what others are having for lunch.

I already am in these divine energies have been for years and years :-)
word games are energy games made by just the male energy part of consciousness the language bound bogged down part that needs to
learn to release its grip on its user its whats know as the ego yup lets start the words ping pong uh right end of convo for me you win always
are better and know or what ever you say more but do this as reflection from 'me' or as how you think i am cos there it ends , words words don't work

and there are 2 more parts of consciousness to be entered
and yes the words people see only words here so no teaching takes place just crossword puzzle games not useful for me to take part in I fooled my self
and was naive and stupid exploring the use of this site for me , there seems non
Old 22-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

so in practical terms now , where are you ? what have you learned/become
are you in the light energies ? or is it all just theories here for others you like to share for some reason
Old 22-12-2016, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretDreams333
so no teaching takes place just crossword puzzle games
I've read many spiritual books and learned plenty from them. And while I agree much of what is discussed on the internet is trivial, I've read a number of posts in discussion forums and learned from them. Don't we learn from most anything we do? One could even say it's impossible not to learn something... even if it's recognizing something as being trivial.