Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Suspended

Well, since this is now Christian Forums instead of Spiritual forums let me play along.

We always were. (period) Without beginning or end and any beginning or end is manufactured by this environment of imperfections to give the illusion of imperfection. We are more than energy, soul, and always with bodies and always will be with bodies.

The beauty of this place with so much suffering? This is as imperfect as it gets, this is the most imperfection we will ever experience.

Now, as for Jesus Christ. He came from the same place some of us came from a place we called, "whatever this was," to help us get there as well and avoid being perpetually stuck in the Purgatory.

When the Christ at the time says, "No one has gone to the Father that has not come from the Father," he was speaking literal truth; everyone was locked in the Purgatory.

This has all been changed and defeated now as Revelations has already occurred. Revelation 21:1 shows there is a, "New Heaven and Earth," that is where we are now. There is a New Heaven and no one, no one will ever get stuck in the Purgatory again.

Then in Revelation 22:17 "The Spirit and the Bride say Come, drink from the Water of Life." That is the ambrosia I always talk about that is plentiful out there.

Since you all are from Red States, you have not seen miracles. I'm sorry Blue States have seen the miracles. Look for miracles no matter what state you are in.
Old 21-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
But I feel some spirits are far more evolved than others. And many spirits have evolved from many lifetimes from living on this Earth. And some Highly evolved beings have never been apart of this world and never will. And then there is an ever rarer kind of soul who is Highly Evolved, who is from the Celestial plane, evolved from Older worlds/universes and no need to incarnate in the Physical universe but out of their passionate Love to save brother and sister souls to lift them up out of their own self-created darkness. To purify them and bring pure Love into their evolution to uplift them from their predicament to their own divinity- that is who Christ was.

But where do all those souls originate from? How did they originate?
Have they followed a different evolution then the people here on earth?
Do they have a different origin then the people on earth?
Will people from earth sometime also evolve to areas like the Celestial plane?
Old 21-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Knower

I think maybe Jesus was one of those so called 'Wild Cards'. (A Wild Card is an event or person that nobody expected and has a permanent impact on the entire planet. They come specifically for 1 thing and mostly they die sooner than normal, when their work is done.)
That said, Jesus isn't the only one with a soul and vibration like that. Even today and in modern history there are those kind of people alive. But you don't hear about them because of two things:
1) Because of all the noise created by the media.
2) Today those people are more accepted than 2000 years ago, so they naturally don't stand out.

Also my view concerning "first soul born".
Your soul is eternal. No beginning no end. And you don't have planets with just 1 person on it, because that would defeat the purpose of life, on any planet. So there is no 'first soul'. Not at source and not on earth. Source is a quantum world, there is no beginning. All souls have always existed there. And there are more souls than you can imagine, there are always enough souls who want to live to inhabit an entire planet. So the first humans on earth was a huge group. Jesus wasn't special in his DNA either, just more conscious. That will cause your DNA to function better.
Old 21-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by William 辰
No beginning no end.

Quote:
All souls have always existed there.

I find that a bit funny. What about the Big Bang?
Where did all souls live before the Big Bang?
Old 21-12-2016, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue

obviously there was no jsut cause for the big bang to happen... so it didn't... so souls didn't exist before it, and thus don't now either. hehehe
Old 21-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Knower

Quote:

I don't know everything about it, but I heard that the "Big Bang" technically was no "big bang". Everything came gradually into existence roughly at the same time.
But just forget that. More to the point; before this universe, souls were in another universe. And before that universe, souls were in yet another universe, and before that one... etc. And when souls are not in any universe, they are at source.
Old 21-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
obviously there was no jsut cause for the big bang to happen...

Please pardon my ignorance, but what is so obvious about that?
Old 21-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I don't know everything about it, but I heard that the "Big Bang" technically was no "big bang". Everything came gradually into existence roughly at the same time.
But just forget that. More to the point; before this universe, souls were in another universe. And before that universe, souls were in yet another universe, and before that one... etc. And when souls are not in any universe, they are at source.

Come on, that's playing hide and seek.
Old 21-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Please pardon my ignorance, but what is so obvious about that?

I was being tongue in cheek hehehe... but since you ask... it is either like a snake chasing its own tail around(and then you can reset and rightly ask where did the snake COME from), or you have to admit that something uncaused once happened to form causal reality. And once you open THAT door you are opening the door to wonder if cause and effect isn't nearly as binding as people make it out to be.
Old 21-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Come on, that's playing hide and seek.

hide and seek? What do you mean? Please elaborate.