Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-12-2016, 05:31 PM
Master
Jesus-first SOul Born

It is said that all spirits were created in the beginning from God and with God.

But there is also an entity in the Israelite Scriptures that speak of "the second YHWH". Dr. Michael Heiser goes into more detail. He is a PHD Scholar in linguistics and Bible study. There is also an entity called "Son of Man" in Daniel's and Enoch's visions who sits on a throne. Daniel even says this Son of Man is the future messiah but in Enoch's vision it is both the messiah and his own future self.

This is interesting because the Son of Man might signify the Higher Self of every soul that exists; our perfect spirit-self we had with God from eternity.

There is also someone called "God's Firstborn Son" and "God's only Begotten Son" etc.

From what I gather all of us are unique and one of a kind. But we all share the same essence of being Spirit. We are all spirits with a unique personality and individuality. But before we came into existence and conscious awareness; God who is Absolute, Beingness itself, and Divine Force Itself desired to be Known, desired to become Self-aware, and to Love. God is not just Love but the Act of Love Itself. Thus there never was a time God wasn't Love. And because God is Love Itself there came about eternally from the Father-Mother Person, a second Person who is the receiver of that Love and the Love of the Father-Mother. The first Spirit being to come into existence, eternally projected from the Father-Mother Divine Power is the first Child of God. This entity was perfect and the Light from Light. God saw Godself in that Entity and Loved all that God saw and desired to share that Love with Many. And from the pattern of that Perfect Creation of the first Child there came to be all of us.

St. Paul says "the first Adam was earthly, but the second Adam was spiritual". He also says the second Adam is in fact the first. He means that Jesus Christ was the spiritual heavenly Adam but the physical human Adam was in fact only an Adam for the physical realm.

The Soul Jesus may have incarnated as a Man among the human race 2,000 years ago not making him the literal first human, but he was the first Man who was Fully Human due to his compassion and love. Thus the second Adam was always the Firstborn. This Spirit-entity manifests and appears in a realm, world, or dimension anytime his personality and knowledge is needed. This entity has also evolved in older worlds and learned all He has needed to know. He is a special messenger and agent of God who even though he was perfect with God from the beginning chose to be completely human. Becoming a complete human he had to learn and grow to be a Way for others. But within he had full access to the Godhead since he Himself was a part of that Godhead from the beginning when he was begotten as the First Soul out of God the Father/Mother; the first one to receive God's Love, the Love of God himself.

Whenever this Soul incarnates, manifests, or appears before a race, group, dominion, dimension or whichever He/She reveals the full nature of the Divine and what love is. That is this Soul's purpose. That is why the Mystics in the Old Testament scriptures called this entity "the second Yahweh". He is our Elder Brother, Savior, and Revealer of God's Love.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:55 PM
Experiencer
I have read that Jesus is the first soul that was created.
He was also the first that completed his evolution here on earth.
He is the first in everything.
He is also the first that reached the All, where you reunite consciously with God.

When Jesus and his time compagnons had arrived in the All they started wondering if they could do anything for those who had not come that far yet.
After long and careful consideration they had developed a plan and part of that plan was that Jesus was reborn here on this planet to bring His message of Love.

They knew beforehand what His end would be like. They had carefully thought it over and worked out what would be gained from it.
Old 11-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenblue
I have read that Jesus is the first soul that was created.
He was also the first that completed his evolution here on earth.
He is the first in everything.
He is also the first that reached the All, where you reunite consciously with God.

When Jesus and his time compagnons had arrived in the All they started wondering if they could do anything for those who had not come that far yet.
After long and careful consideration they had developed a plan and part of that plan was that Jesus was reborn here on this planet to bring His message of Love.

They knew beforehand what His end would be like. They had carefully thought it over and worked out what would be gained from it.

I liked this. Liked some of your other posts I ran into today too
Old 12-12-2016, 12:59 AM
Master
" but he was the first Man who was Fully Human due to his compassion and love."

or he was the first one in written history. I believe that I've seen older humans who were on par with the divinity in Jesus, but I digress on that point because these things I've "seen" were only in my mind when I was trying to see who the first human was.

My mind told me they were alive either 50k years ago, or 32k. And I didn't really see much, Just a person standing at the edge of a cave with a very "human" look on his face. Awakened, aware, and having knowledge of himself as part of everything. My mind told me this human was the first human to begin to unify other humans and educate them on religion/spirituality. However words were not what they are now, so the message was not exactly what we might hear Jesus or Buddha say.

-------------

speaking of. my belief is that we all carry disproportionate amounts of God within is. Some who believe in reincarnation might say "those with a lot of God are very old souls and have learned much". Someone who doesn't believe that might say "those are Gods chosen helpers on earth"

Anyways I believe the people who seem most godlike to us, Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, are people who have a large amount of "God" within them. Also this belief is based on observation, not thinking.
Old 12-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I liked this. Liked some of your other posts I ran into today too
Well, I can't guarantee you will like all my posts of course. But thank you anyway.
Old 20-12-2016, 04:19 PM
Master
What I meant by him being the "First fully human Man" was that he was the first modern Homosapien Man of the makeup we are of now who was fully "Alive" fully connected to Spirit more than anyone else.

There may have been others like Christ in pre-history when we were different beings. We weren't as dense or in these flawed bodies as we were many thousands of years before recorded human history. That is what the Mystics say.

Ive heard that before that Jesus was the "the first evolved soul of the earth" from Edgar Cayce but I don't think Cayce was always correct in his Channelings. I've read a lot of different channeling work and it seems that the entity we know as Christ wasn't even from this world. He was possible a soul from the Celestial realm, an entity who had lived and attained enlightenment in older worlds/universes. That is why so many people are torn on his source. I've heard everyone say- Christ was a prophet, or a mystic, an Alien, an angel, an ascended Master, or God. I think they are all correct on some level.

Jesus was one of many masters who have walked the earth, but he brought a perfect outpouring of God's Love into the world. He was taken over by the Spirit of Christ, the holy Spirit- "Christ consciousness" throughout his entire life thus a perfect embodiment of Love from Birth to Death. Humankind needed a perfect Representation of all that He truly is and see that Perfect Representation live out a perfect life of great love, great suffering, and great rebirth to show the Path we are all on. That's just how I see it.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Master
I don't think Jesus was so special, I think he was an example of what a human can be when they try.

I don't think his genetic makeup is any different than ours, not a different or new species. If I thought that was true then I would believe we have already evolved since then, because I don't believe Jesus was a one time deal and nobody greater will come after him or before.
Old 21-12-2016, 12:21 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I don't think Jesus was so special, I think he was an example of what a human can be when they try.

I don't think his genetic makeup is any different than ours, not a different or new species. If I thought that was true then I would believe we have already evolved since then, because I don't believe Jesus was a one time deal and nobody greater will come after him or before.

I tend to this view. He was a most sagacious, inspired person, a Jewish reformer and a gnostic (evidence suggests to me: Gospel of Thomas above all) but he was as human as I am.

People have fanciful, romanticised ideas about a Son of God but that's a bit like the people of the time believing that the Earth really was the centre of everything. Now we know these things are relative; likewise, with word-play we could claim we're all sons of god (since the protective priests made all the "important" entities male!!). One thing I can't get along with is God as a human-like entity let alone one that created "man" in "his" own image.... Mind it could be true - a hopelessly flawed design and looking at humans at work on Earth, they do reflect the limits of the designer as portrayed in the Old Testament.

Old 21-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
One thing I can't get along with is God as an entity let alone one that created "man" in "his" own image.... Mind it could be true - a hopelessly flawed design and looking at humans at work on Earth, they do reflect the limits of the designer as portrayed in the Old Testament.

That's what new spiritual books are for. To give you an updated view that has not been altered by humans for their own purposes.

I have read in a modern spiritual book that if there would ever have to be found a new word for God the preferred word would be AllMother.

Because God loves us unconditional and God does not doom.
God is more Mother then Father.
Old 21-12-2016, 04:40 PM
Master
Well I never said Jesus was a one time deal.

I just think the "Life" he lived is pretty close to impossible to live out but not improbable.

I believe we are Spirits who are multidimensional and only a part of us are experiencing life on Earth as physical consciousness. The physical body is in fact the form of the Soul on the physical-conscious level. It is a suit but also the expression of ourselves on this level.

But I feel some spirits are far more evolved than others. And many spirits have evolved from many lifetimes from living on this Earth. And some Highly evolved beings have never been apart of this world and never will. And then there is an ever rarer kind of soul who is Highly Evolved, who is from the Celestial plane, evolved from Older worlds/universes and no need to incarnate in the Physical universe but out of their passionate Love to save brother and sister souls to lift them up out of their own self-created darkness. To purify them and bring pure Love into their evolution to uplift them from their predicament to their own divinity- that is who Christ was.

He was a savior entity. "Son of God" was a title used in the First Century which has lost its meaning in later-Christianity. Son of God in Jesus meant he was the One to follow, not the son of God in Caesar. Son of God means the person on Earth who represents God and his kingdom or system. For the early Christians the character and example of Jesus was the Son of God and saying this was a direct attack on the current Empire that ruled. They were saying that Caesars or any human ruler was elected by themselves or by Man-made programs, but Jesus was elected to a divine kingly status by the one who is the King of the Universe. That was their belief.

Jesus brought a New Program and System of belief, faith, character, and living which was a conscious awareness of Source (God), living for the day, loving everyone as yourself and God, and bringing healing to the less fortunate, healing to the marginalized, condemned, etc. It was an Update even on the current Law of the Israelites founded by Moses who was seen as God's Prophet and Friend but never as God's Son. To say Jesus was God's Son just meant that Jesus had an even more intimate, perfect relationship with the God of the Israelites than all those before him. That's all it meant but later Christian denominations created dogmas and doctrines to make Jesus sound like some sort of anomaly that was literally God Himself.

But to be as loving as Jesus isn't impossible but very difficult to have that kind of self-emptying expression of love. Mother Teresa is the only modern person that comes to mind. The life Jesus had was created by God and other beings. In his Contract he would be born to a Spiritual Community- the Essenes and born to two Holy parents Mary and Joseph. The way he was raised, his environment, and spiritual upbringing was helpful in how he became such a highly enlightened person in a human experience.

But there are others who have opened paths to God or Source which are Buddha, Muhammad, Lao Tzu, to name a few.

Like I said I have a very detailed, critiqued, contemplative belief on who Jesus was and I don't from my own experience discard him as just another Holy man nor as the Be all end All, nor just another enlightened Master. I believe there was something very special about him due to his own Soul and where he came from before he incarnated on Earth.

We are Spiritual Beings having a human experience as you have heard before. And some spiritual beings are more evolved than others and live the human experience with a little more grace or love than some. And then there is a rare Spiritual Being who is most Evolved and living the human experience simply to show how to be perfectly human and thus divine.