Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-10-2014, 02:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artyop
ok tell me how to raise my vibration i am interested in it cause i think this is what is going on. I may be unknowing and unaware that I was raising my vibration, and I notice the entity was attacking me when they are leaving, and stopping me from raising my vibration so that would make alot of sense.

Positive emotions and experiences will always raise your vibrations but we can get our selves to that point with meditations and internal focus. When you learn what it feels like, you will better be able to recognize it and appreciate it.

Sit in a chair and Start with the legs. Feet flat on floor, press slightly into the ground so you get a slight tingly feeling (this is vibration). Imagine slowly bringing that vibration up the legs and then up the spine and out the crown. It is almost like you will be pressurizing you body, which will increase your vibrations
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 10-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Master
Both John and The Back seat have some excellent advise for you, do implement it.

I'll just toss in another thing that I find useful for myself and do often particularly after going into a brief spell of negative thinking or experiencing someone else in that spell, or going out into public where one run into a lot of negative, chaotic and stagnant energies of others.

I'll explain this from my particular mental paradigm which is based on the Universe being composed of frequency and vibration which programs energy to act is particular way. There's a ton of film, books and Utubes on this as science really started to understand it more and apply it by the time of crystal radios. So feel free to research it, it works well for a mental construct to understand the Unseen all around us and has no built in dogma, creeds, or other disciplined thinking which gives control to others.

Basically all emotions have a vibration, when we experience an emotion that emotion is reflected in our auric field, in fact thought doesn't happen in our cranial cavity but in the area inside our fields. Healers and Energy workers can see the as dark clumps of energy or feel them with their hands as densities and thus remove them. Your frequency is the average at any given time of the total programmed energy in your field.
Energy is, unless programmed, neutral. However when it comes near something experiencing a certain frequency it holds that frequency until re-programmed.

So when we walk into a space where someone just had an angry fit we can sense something is off or wrong or perhaps we suddenly want to be somewhere else. This is because the energy in the area where the Peron had a angry fit is programmed with their emotions. Someone having a great time and laughing uproariously in the same space will reprogram the energy with the vibration of happiness.

So we program energy inside our field with our thoughts and reaction and actions, we are aloe affected by walking through other fields of programmed energy. Red stop lights can be like sitting in chess pools of stress, frustration and fear.

For these reasons and more it is important to have a way to consciously program, cleanse and purify the area we live in, our cars and our own fields.
There are many methods for this, pick one that suits you, it doesn't matter what it is because the Universe in this matter operates on what our Intention is, not the specific methodology.

You could light a candle with the intention to burn out all negative, chaotic and stagnant energies, then light incense and walk it around the area repeating something like, "Recharging this are with Divine High Frequency energies". Do your own body as well.

I personally like to work with crystal, grinding them together to form a constant stabilized environment and energy control. That's an entire field of study though. If you feel called to it research and implement it.

You could use a feather to swipe negative chaotic energies out of the space and bring in a beam of White Light from the Divine to recharge the area with all high frequency energies.

You could use your hands to banish all negative energies and use classical music to recharge the space with Peaceful harmonic energies.

Or sage and drums or Tibetan Bowls and bells.

It doesn't matter the exact methodology, but the Intention of doing so and doing that from a highly focused brain not running mental chatter in the back ground is highly important. Research Alpha, Beta and Theta brain wave activity and understand the difference and what they feel like inside so you'll know when you are at the right place to be able to change energy patterns to higher frequency's. Theta is the best, this is the state large scale energy work in done in. And I do mean LARGE.

For now however just controlling the energy signatures in your own aura and personal spaces is enough and will alter your experience as you go through life.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:17 AM
Michael P

For me i used to see auras and spirits quite often but now i usually just feel them around me or others. but ones that should not be there i can see clear as day more often than not. i got used to the energy of many spirits so i hardly notice them due to being followed by them often enough, unless they are distressed or such that changes their energy. though closing your eyes to see auras is the same way i had to it allows your third eye to work alone making things easier to see.