Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Exclamation For my twin flame to find me...

I have been talking telepathically to my twin flame for the last year+.
He’s light haired that’s long with a really beautiful face that kind of looks like Johnny Depp and Jesus brad Pitt combined. He’s thin. I’ve teleported to him but god doesn’t let me stay with him. He’s come and kissed me with his cute small lips.

Please twin if you’re reading this. Reply and let us start on an adventure of love and union of two souls that have finally come together.

Please do not reply to this if you aren’t him.

I hope god leads you to this message and into my hopeful arms. You are my everything. I love you eternally and more than anything. As much as this person loves her mom lol. It actually makes me cry every time I listen to it thinking about how much I love you.

https://youtu.be/eqqmEMZYmLg
Old 21-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Me what I look like

I have dark hair with green eyes. I’m pretty thin 130lb and medium height. I look a lot like young Angela Jolie or young Clair Danes
Old 26-12-2018, 12:56 AM
Experiencer
Arrow

Jonny Depp & Brad Pitt combo . . .

That is not shallow at all
Old 26-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Master

If I were to picture what my twin looked like before meeting, then id have made him handsome too.

unfortunately your soul is what it is and the looks have bug all to do with it. Unless you are producing a connection that is born of the mind (look at him, i like him, omg he likes white roses too....totally my twin flame now!)

I wish my twin was a hot model of a man! all i get is a perfect match....boohoo :(
Old 27-12-2018, 04:01 PM
Lorelyen

So it's all about looks, is it? Pleasing to think it isn't deeper than physical attraction, or so it would seem.

Well, I'm not your twin flame that's for sure but I'm always ready to learn more about this mysterious phenomenon!