Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 11-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I know she can, I was just explaining the situation as I see it.

The fact that you struggle to follow my posts makes me wonder how you can see it clearly through my expression.

If you understood my sharing I’d probably say, how you see it fits the picture, but the fact that you’ve openly shared you struggle, leads me to wonder how you can decide what I’m sharing is as you’ve determined.

I’m not sharing this to offend you.

I’m more curious in that it becomes a contradiction.

Suddenly your saying you struggle to understand my posts and then your seeing things as you see it?

Seeing things as You see it, is more than just seeing without understanding. It’s being observant to the bigger picture of all parties in the relating. I’m not siding, I’m observing, listening to all being expressed. I respond to each one as they are. If I didn’t understand your posts, I wouldn’t assume. I would ask to understand before saying how I see it.

As I’ve probably already shared, I don’t struggle to understand your posts. It’s clear to me.

I don’t see you as having an issue other than seeing that your presenting me with a contradiction that you’ve shared openly and shown me as your truth.
Old 11-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
If you understood my sharing I’d probably say, how you see it fits the picture, but the fact that you’ve openly shared you struggle, leads me to wonder how you can decide what I’m sharing is as you’ve determined.
I do generally struggle to understand your posts (which may well reflect a shortcoming in myself, as I say), but your initial reply to FairyCrystal was easy enough to understand, even if the tone of it wasn't necessarily clear.
Old 18-03-2022, 08:46 PM
Ascender

Far from it; I became so interested in spirituality that I was able to focus more easily. I wouldn’t say I’m perfect now by any means, but I have found that it’s easier to focus since my awakening, particularly if I have had successes with LOA techniques.

What I do to aid focus is mark the days off on a calendar. For instance, I have a goal I would like to manifest, and go about it by using an LOA practice such as affirmations or visualisation. You get incremental strength in numbers doing it this way as psychic energies build and create synchronicities.

Pick your technique, and then practice it each day until the desired things manifest. Marking your days off on a calendar serves as a daily reminder that you need to keep at it in order it have success.

Things get easier and more habitual the more you do them. Things like meditation as well, which may take a while to perfect. Your body and mind get used to them too. What you could do is set aside a designated time for your practices each day, and then that too becomes habitual. It becomes part of your routine and focus becomes easier.