Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 14-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Seeker
Sudden Burning Sensation

Greetings everyone,
It is currently quarter past midnight, and I been in bed for some time now. Before I explain what happened a bit ago, I would like to brief you on my spiritual state(?). I have been struggling with quite complicated thoughts, emotions and perceptions for the last two years (and please, don’t start with the pandemic thing; it is not the reason why).

As I went through a very dark experience which left me numb, unable to shake off the things that have led to my conclusions that this world is just undeserving after all… I sort of also abandoned spirituality. It is not that I disagree with it, it is not that I stopped believing or anything. It is a state where you nod your head at the fact something exists but you just look the other way and sink in the bottomless numbness. I have no other word but that, numb. My unpleasant experience has robbed me off the desire to do anything with spirituality, the veil, the Source, the development of oneself etc. I just had enough of everything. I know, deep inside, that voice is still alive and kicking saying that I will regret it..but…doesn’t feel like it matters.

Now, as you are aware of what my state is, let us just say that I got a burning sensation in the back of my neck thirty minutes ago or more. It was escalating so fast and so much that I thought I was really catching fire but it wasn’t painful. The sensation was even shooting down my spine. The moment I reached my palm and touched the back of my neck, it all disappeared. It literally felt “normal” once more.

You might wonder why I am even writing this after I have totally given up on everything to do with Oneself and the Source…I don’t know. It is not like I have anyone to talk to about these things, so I am probably just writing down as a memoir. Funnily, the burning sensation just returned as I was writing albeit it was more of a pleasant warmth.

I wonder, if anyone has experienced such sensation against their nape and back. It is not painful but pleasant though it can feel weird. I also wonder what causes it. I don’t know why I associated it with spirituality when I haven’t even meditated for the last two years or so. Maybe it is just a wishful thinking that even if I have abandoned the Oneself, it has not abandoned me. Hm.
Old 15-03-2022, 01:20 AM
Master
Sometimes through my process I’ve had some deeper traumatic experiences numbness was kind of a cocoon stage. And if your neck is an activation of things shifting and not something sinister, then I would say it’s time to rekindle the flame within.

What that means is probably more related to observing and noticing inwardly. Moving and acting upon it as you feel necessary. Otherwise being present with yourself through this.

Feeling and sensation often gets disrupted after trauma response and the heaviness if that. In your own time and process it often ignites when your ready.

I’m not one to give direct answers in meaning, more it’s up to you to observe and notice and act as your process is for you.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:15 AM
Seeker
Thank you for your reply.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:18 PM
Master

the numbness is a necessary step. I know it feels like you can't do anything at all, but contrarily it is the one time you can do the most. Kicker is you are driven to not want to do anything until a more 'normal' feeling returns. But with the more normal feeling comes less capacity to do...

as far as the burning, it is more normal than you would suppose. From what I can tell one aspect of our 'natural' state.

We've just all agreed to live abnormal and unnatural lives so we can have pleasant relationships with one another, so anyone who gets it going would just go to see a dr to get it eradicated...