Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Knower
Location: I'm a homesick Californian from Lake Tahoe/Truckee, living in England.
Unhappy Here We Go Again...

With my son having been seriously ill and in the hospital for a few months, I was 'outside of myself' more and was also outside of my usual routine. As such, I was not having to deal with problems I was having before his illness took hold.

Some time back, I posted about having issues with 'seeing' my worst fears while meditating and 'hearing' them too. I have all the 'clairs' with 'voyance' and 'audience' being my strongest so, yes, sometimes things check out. Other times, these 'impressions' have proven either to be from deep-seated fears or from things experienced in my day-to-day environment (such as a show/movie watched or discussion had with another person, etc.).

Well, today I 'heard' something while waking (I also frequently get things through while in this hypnapompic state) which REALLY upset me as it would be an awful fear realized if it's true. But I have also to take into account the fact, that I was watching a show the day before which could have influenced this 'message' as well as the thoughts I had while I was watching it.

Still, for the first time in weeks, I had gotten back to my spiritual practice yesterday and on top of that, had ingested (for the first time) some amethyst gemstone elixir I had made so I am a little worried that what I experienced was, indeed, a psychic message.

Also, I had a dream at the star of last month about something happening on August 9th...I do not know if the two experiences are related but let us just say, I am having difficulty calming and centering myself. The fear is real. It's been a bad year (to say the least) so that, I am sure, has made me feel even more hypervigilant.

I am not sure how to get clarity here as to what went on with the message earlier...Should I 'take it to heart' or 'take it with a grain of salt'?
Old 05-08-2018, 12:45 AM
Master

all i know is my guides like to keep me constantly fearful... that if one bad thing isn't going to happen another is. It is kinda like, being addicted to frightening movies and you can't stop seeing them sigh.

To make it worse, in my experience, bad things have only happened whenever I've been inspired to stop thinking bad things will happen sigh. At this point I'm resigned, I'll never get past it...
Old 05-08-2018, 04:09 AM
Knower

Negative thoughts beget negative thoughts. I would make a conscious effort to change my thoughts. From my perspective, there are two possibilities, raise your vibration and it happen or raise your vibration and it not happen. You would receive the ultimate benefit because you wouldn't have to be suffering the whole time while waiting for it to or not to happen.

To be specific, I do not think you are in a position to judge this thing that happened to you. You are sporadic and jittery and bouncing back and forth. I think you should consciously put it aside, tuck it onto a back burner, and do some healing things for yourself. As you become stronger, and by stronger I mean more peaceful, then pull it out and take a look at it again. I think you'll find yourself in a better position then to be able to determine the truth of things - or, if what you fear is real, be able to handle it better.