Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-08-2015, 07:31 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
I'm a man. I've experienced the twin flame phenomenon. She drove me insane lol

Yiiuup, same here.
Old 24-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
That's the "spirit" Gem (pun intended)! I admire your fortitude and perserverance in the face of spiritual and TF adversity!

Keep providing those alternate explanations that are at cause for creating those Gem consensus groups and shoot for forming 25 to 50

I guess you understand that people generally aren't really talking about things, but creating groups where a particular set of views are perpetuated and it's the language used that defines the group 'TF, runner, chaser, spit souls etc'. The TF is more than an that; it's a kind of person; "I'm his TF and he's mine" while assuming the disursively constructed characteristics of split souls, runners chaser etc. In my case I see an interesting thread title and then I see it's in the TF section so I don't bother looking because I understand that under that category certain views are sought and other views simply aren't wanted, and a narrow, selective and exclusive narrative is actually more desirable than sincere conversations. In my case, such as recently in the Indigo section, someone presented a problem and I was talking about how that kind of problem arises, but since it included pointing out facets such as the indigo identity narrative, the conversation pretty quicky turned to making Gem and his deficiencies the subject, which is power play on the part of the narrator... but Gem was already talking about the causes underlying the presented problem, which arose from one person constructing the narrative of 'others'.

The TF discourse is also one that narrates 'others' and superimposes character types like 'he's my TF' and 'runner' and 'chaser' and the other roles cast in the TF literature, which positions one person against another, which in turn is the way power is excercised as one person super imposes their own impressions over the 'other' and subtly pressures them into behaving as they 'should' (according the the literature and their narrator).

Then I see the interesting topic, which alas is in the TF section, and I can't go there and explain the discursive power inherent in 'all that we know' about twin flames and their respective subject positions that define their realtion with eachother, or the personal boundaries that do the same - because that would question the veracity of the TF narrative, and people really want to come here to reinforce that narrative, and exclude other commentary.

So, what we have when we have a 'TF' category is a 'birds of a feather' situation where ideas contrary to the the paradigm are excluded and the paradigm itself is perpetuated, as the TF narrative, by nature, defines an exclusive peer group and the charachter types that includes.
Old 25-08-2015, 01:59 AM
Guide

Gem-
It's a shame in a way that you choose not to be a regular voice in this TF forum. I feel for the lost (maybe misguided) young ones, pinning their hopes of happiness on the outcome of an expectation- concerning another individual who may or may not truly care for them.

I get the most benefit reading this section when posters like you, Kerrielle, 7luminaries and Wolfgaze weigh in.... because I've walked in those moccasins and am reading in order to heal myself. Thank you.
Old 25-08-2015, 07:20 AM
Octy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponygirl
Gem-
It's a shame in a way that you choose not to be a regular voice in this TF forum. I feel for the lost (maybe misguided) young ones, pinning their hopes of happiness on the outcome of an expectation- concerning another individual who may or may not truly care for them.

I get the most benefit reading this section when posters like you, Kerrielle, 7luminaries and Wolfgaze weigh in.... because I've walked in those moccasins and am reading in order to heal myself. Thank you.
Amen!
Old 25-08-2015, 08:33 AM
Caleb

Cool

I'm here, my beloved queens! (You all can start singing, "It's raining Caleb, hallelujah, it's raining Caleb, amen!") And start tossin' me those dollar bills while I do my exotic dance for ya...
Old 29-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I guess you understand that people generally aren't really talking about things, but creating groups where a particular set of views are perpetuated and it's the language used that defines the group 'TF, runner, chaser, spit souls etc'.

Yes, similar to politics or religion

Quote:
In my case I see an interesting thread title and then I see it's in the TF section so I don't bother looking because I understand that under that category certain views are sought and other views simply aren't wanted, and a narrow, selective and exclusive narrative is actually more desirable than sincere conversations.

Its quite unfortunate that they want to limit the conversation to that narrow box of beliefs you mention. Not only that but many are seeking affirmation of their views/plight instead of a variety of responses which may include things they don't want to hear that may question the beliefs that is at cause for their suffering. Some even become belligerent and ask you to cease and desist from posting in the sub-form if you don't believe and to leave them alone.

Quote:
In my case, such as recently in the Indigo section, someone presented a problem and I was talking about how that kind of problem arises, but since it included pointing out facets such as the indigo identity narrative, the conversation pretty quicky turned to making Gem and his deficiencies the subject, which is power play on the part of the narrator... but Gem was already talking about the causes underlying the presented problem, which arose from one person constructing the narrative of 'others'.

A typical un-evolved response on the part of those whose beliefs are questioned

Quote:
The TF discourse is also one that narrates 'others' and superimposes character types like 'he's my TF' and 'runner' and 'chaser' and the other roles cast in the TF literature, which positions one person against another, which in turn is the way power is excercised as one person super imposes their own impressions over the 'other' and subtly pressures them into behaving as they 'should' (according the the literature and their narrator).

And that is how the obsession and suffering develops

Quote:
Then I see the interesting topic, which alas is in the TF section, and I can't go there and explain the discursive power inherent in 'all that we know' about twin flames and their respective subject positions that define their realtion with eachother, or the personal boundaries that do the same - because that would question the veracity of the TF narrative, and people really want to come here to reinforce that narrative, and exclude other commentary.

So, what we have when we have a 'TF' category is a 'birds of a feather' situation where ideas contrary to the the paradigm are excluded and the paradigm itself is perpetuated, as the TF narrative, by nature, defines an exclusive peer group and the charachter types that includes.

Very well put. Reinforcing the narrative i guess is harmless for those who are happy and well adjusted in long term relationships that would like to superimpose these beliefs on their relationships.

But for those who are not in happy, reciprocal relationships, these beliefs unfortunately create and reinforce the obsession and suffering of those seeking help who refuse help (professional or otherwise) outside of the narrative. Hence my postings imploring the staff to encourage the seeking of this kind of help in a sticky thread for these poor souls and to the members to encourage professional help when they give advice.
Old 29-08-2015, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
Hahaha! ... did the answer involve mirroring?
You nailed it ....
Old 29-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Newbie ;)

i am a man, and true, observing , hoping that my twin discovers this forum, because no contact dince 2013.. I felt and feel a bond, which, while we were together, was magic, deep and intense.
I cannot rationalise feelings, but I sense them,
very strongly. After reading a lot of posts, you would believe you meet your twin because there iw a lesson involved, for me , i do not know why this happened to me. Do not call the men cowards, do not judge, it is hard enough, but then again, beautiful.
Old 29-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Master
Most men don't believe in such silly things.

*quickly runs out of this thread before tomatoes are thrown at me*
Old 30-08-2015, 01:18 AM
life.love.regret.

Let he who is without doubt cast the first tomato