Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 14-03-2012, 09:27 PM
special-k

Arrow Spell for a missing sibling

Hi there,

my 25yr old brother has left the family and we have absolutely no contact with him whatso ever. He used to leave the family and come bacl he's done it several times, but this time is for good. He is gone for good. I want to find him through Witchery this is the main reason why i registered and got into witchery, is to find him.

What is the best spell to use upon him/the situation?
Old 14-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-k
Hi there,

my 25yr old brother has left the family and we have absolutely no contact with him whatso ever. He used to leave the family and come bacl he's done it several times, but this time is for good. He is gone for good. I want to find him through Witchery this is the main reason why i registered and got into witchery, is to find him.

Well you've probably registered for the wrong reasons.

Most Wiccans have ethical standards concerning the use of magic against people without their consent or knowledge. So you're unlikely to find someone whose going to throw a spell out for you.

Also, if he's willingly left your family, several times, wouldn't it to enough to let you know that he doesn't want to be around? And who are you to lure him back through nefarious sorcery? lol
Old 14-03-2012, 10:49 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-k
Hi there,

Is your brother schizophrenic or bi-polar?
Old 15-03-2012, 12:43 AM
special-k

No, my brother is not schizopbrenic or bi-polar. Abd yes, i understand that he wouldnt want to be around, and thats why im trying to find a spell to contact him. Any spells or ways through wicca?
Old 17-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Occultist

I am a Witch I practise the Craft majority of Witches do not practise Gerald Gardners Views on the Rede we go on intent and purpose and of course there is spells that can help you make contact with your brother.
My Tarot deck I pulled for the past the "2 of cups" its a very loving relationship harmonious relationship you had with your brother.
2nd card is Present situation and its "5 of swords"he feels the need to arm himself just in case of attack. Lack of trust. Possible defeat, or feelings of defeat. Discomfort or struggle with a situation. Need for self-protection.
He is very on gaurd something happened to make him leave he just never woke up and decided to leave he felt he had to go.
Future card is Strenth, The strength to create peace between opposing forces. These forces may be internalized or personified in a situation. He has a temper he needs to tame badly. You will find peace once again with your brother but for some reason I am just seeing you no other family members.
Overview card is "The Chariot"Movement into the next phase of life. If he is feeling impatient, don't worry--transitions will go smoothly, as if he is being pulled by the twin forces of fate and fortune,,

I personally would either petition the Goddess Hestia for assistance or do a Blood calling Blood spell hope this helps.