Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Scorpio

Color Being bounded by spirit?

Hi there guys I haven't been on in ages and am wondering if anybody could help me understand deeper into what a medium recently told me in a reading. She said there was a baby in my life a new baby which there is my sister recently had a baby and I knew I had a special connection with her, anyway she said that before she was even born we were bounded by spirit could somebody explain further what this mean.. When I put it in google it came up with all this vampire stuff that was completely irrelevant!
Old 12-12-2011, 07:16 AM
Ascender
yes the Google stuff is irrelevant. Google do not have all the answerers :O)

Its an agreement you made before you were born with here.. and I am sorry to tell you that i cant tell you any more.

Something we just have to wait and learn.

Sorry this is the information I am getting.

Yours

A peaceful Mind
Old 12-12-2011, 07:19 AM
Scorpio

Ok I kind of understand a little bit.. Maybe there is a book on it? The medium did say that growing up she will look upto me and want to be like me.. I understand that as alot of kids grow up like that but what got me was she said quickly it was made before she was born we were bounded by spirit which I would love to understand alot more of.. Thanks for taking the time out to help A peaceful mind much appreciated.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:15 AM
Ascender
Many of us have agreements before we start a live but these agreements are made by us without lower self’s in a higher state of awareness. If I should reveal what agreements you have made you would change your life and live it another way and that’s not what should happen. When you are ready it will be revealed to you.

You have had many lives with this soul (girl /in this life time). Just as many up us have had many lifetimes with relatives and others we know in this life.

She is special for you and you are special for here – Soul friends as I call it
Take care

Yours

A peaceful Mind
Old 12-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Master
Journey of souls is a great read .. by Michael Newton.

Bound by spirit is a form of agreement .. an exchange at some point in life ..'Its funny a medium would term in that way ..IMO ..

I prefer to say .. you have a connection .

The child may simply be from Soul Family .

Love and Light
:)
Old 12-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Scorpio

Thanks guys, i totally understand A peaceful mind what you mean about it could change destiny finding it out.. I am not too concerned with the contract I would rather not know as well...
Thanks Smiler I have read Journey of Souls years ago I must read it again thanks for that. I love that book.
So a soul friend?
That is really interesting would this explain when she was born I was begging my sister to call her Leilani i begged and begged telling my sister to trust me we have a special connection and she decided weeks later with Layla not realising it is a short version of leilani... Leilani which I know is Hawaiian for Heaven.. My sister said she couldnt feel a name for her and the day she was born I was dead set on leilani and felt disappointed with Layla is there a certain reason for this?
Old 15-12-2011, 04:27 AM
SpiritualGuidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
Thanks guys, i totally understand A peaceful mind what you mean about it could change destiny finding it out.. I am not too concerned with the contract I would rather not know as well...
Thanks Smiler I have read Journey of Souls years ago I must read it again thanks for that. I love that book.
So a soul friend?
That is really interesting would this explain when she was born I was begging my sister to call her Leilani i begged and begged telling my sister to trust me we have a special connection and she decided weeks later with Layla not realising it is a short version of leilani... Leilani which I know is Hawaiian for Heaven.. My sister said she couldnt feel a name for her and the day she was born I was dead set on leilani and felt disappointed with Layla is there a certain reason for this?

Yea, its true. Peace of mind is under us, we just need to find a way to make it out and cool our mind. In this meditation is the best way to relax your mind.
Old 15-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
So a soul friend?

One reason could be that you were so set on Leilani that anything else just didn't resonate with you. The other is that you recognise her 'Spirit name' if you like. Now, before someone comes back and tells me that there is no separation, Spirit has no name etc. I would like to use the names of angels as an example. Our Spirit guides have names (mostly), as does the archangels, etc. The friction there could be that you're picking up on the Spirit name, but Spirit can take a different name when they come to earth, like a variation on a theme. You could probably find any amount of examples of this if you dig deep enough, where names have been changed either when a Spirit becomes incarnate or someone 'dies and becomes Spirit' but with a different name. The other reason could be around consolidating the link between you, something only you and her know and her 'hiding' her true identity to the world.