Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-04-2011, 07:12 AM
Mira

Atlantis., Lemuria and Egypt

Anyone here from any of these places in regards to past/other lives.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Master
Hi Mira .

I have a very strong connection with them all as well as sumeria .

I am at the beginning of tracing what Is referred to a particular blood line that was passed down / through to the egyptian royals which has a past life reference / connection with me .

All very Interesting Indeed . I can't say to much more cos It's all new to me so to speak .

x daz x
Old 08-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Mira

our soul self was a High Preistess of the Temple of Knowledge in Atlantis and also a keeper of a Master Crystal. We have been the sister of Bast in Egypt and we are also the great grand daughter of Anu.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
our soul self was a High Preistess of the Temple of Knowledge in Atlantis and also a keeper of a Master Crystal. We have been the sister of Bast in Egypt and we are also the great grand daughter of Anu.

He hehe .

Mira I was in my car last year and I was aware of spirit In the passenger seat .

This energy said to me "crystal keeper" Well I didn't know If he/she was referring to me or that he/she was a crystal keeper .

Within that same week I was at a healing workshop and the tutor out of the blue said exactly the same thing but In regards to atlantis. I love confirmations

I have also been back In time to a past life Into the pharoah tomb / chamber and have experienced flashbacks In connection with my life times In orion (of the stars) . The Anu connection Is coming to the for at present - I am only talking day's lol .

All very real . All very Interesting .

x daz x

Last edited by God-Like : 08-04-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:57 PM
CJ82Sky

i was a part of ancient egypt.
Old 08-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Master
I think Atlantis I just think of it and I feel peaceful and I can literally see what people are wearing, the peacefullness of life, the healing temples etc (this was way before they were flooded).
Spiritlite.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Amethyst Angel

I've had lives in both ancient egypt and atlantis. In egypt I worshipped the cat goddess Bastet and in atlantis I was an astrologer.
In this live I have a lovely ornament of Bastet which I had for years before I found out about my previous lives and also I have started to learn to do astrology before I found out about that life too :)
Old 09-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Mira

very interesting
Old 11-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Merlin6

I believe I was a member of the Council in Atlantis.
I was also a black magician, or sorcerer.
I greatly misused my power then, and in this life have had great power misused against me. Aint karma a b**ch!
I can still see the cave I used to live in, with a circle of crystals embedded in the end wall, which were a source of power.

My friend, companion and familiar in this life was a black cat, the image of Bast. He shared my life for 14 years.

Merlin6
Old 11-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin6
I believe I was a member of the Council in Atlantis.
I was also a black magician, or sorcerer. I greatly misused my power then, and in this life have had great power misused against me. Aint karma a b**ch!

Hey Merlin .

I have a had a very similar lifetime .

Are you drawn to energy work In this Incarnation .

x daz x