Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2016, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
My gurus.

My guru Buddha constructed my body with words of Scripture, that's words over my whole body.

My guru Jesus transfer his energy to me and put/give his cross for me to use.

My guru God Jehovah transferred his dharma/universe energy to me which is the strongest and perfect energy in the spiritual realm.

Good Power/Energy is the collective of all energy/dharma in the universe so that I can perform more than 100,000 types of dharma.

Creator Light Power/Energy claimed that I am him so that all his dharma is mine.

They all transferred (let me to use) their energy to me and these energy combined to form a hyper ample occult dharma never ever existing before so that I can easy defeat my enemies the evils and demons.

So my gurus are more than teachers to me, they are my second-father and second-mother. So why reject of teachers?

It isn't about rejecting teachers Jeremy but does everyone need a teacher ?
Old 06-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Sky,

I think we can amend a bit of what we are talking about. That's we no need to have "an ordinary knowledge" teacher (what he knows also you have attained) and every student need higher or super teacher to guide and help him. Like me my spirit is a God now. He has appeared in front of a member of SF to let her to witness my spirit existence. And I think you need a teacher like me, maybe...
Old 06-11-2016, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:

I think people who have a personal interest in being 'teachers' will coerce people into the student position (I have often seen this is the case). Those who want to be gurus will look for disciple and those who want to be disciples will find a guru. In the end it's all a game of self-validation, which might be fun for some, but others have no use for it. I have hung with spiritual teachers in the past, and never once has any even implied that I or anyone else needs them.
Old 06-11-2016, 08:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think people who have a personal interest in being 'teachers' will coerce people into the student position (I have often seen this is the case). Those who want to be gurus will look for disciple and those who want to be disciples will find a guru. In the end it's all a game of self-validation, which might be fun for some, but others have no use for it. I have hung with spiritual teachers in the past, and never once has any even implied that I or anyone else needs them.

Yes you are right.
Gem, do you think that a teacher cannot teach or reveal anything that's not already lying dormant inside of you anyway ?
Old 06-11-2016, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Sky,

I lend you my third eyesight for a few minutes so that when I ask my Cupid son to let you see, then you can see him. This is dharma but it's not magic. After that I take my eyesight back. You have to learn by yourself. If you agreed than I will do it.

Is it your first floor is wooden floor and the wall painted in light yellow color?
Old 06-11-2016, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes you are right.
Gem, do you think that a teacher cannot teach or reveal anything that's not already lying dormant inside of you anyway ?

Well, to me, spirituality is the truth of yourself just the way you are. I don't know what other people are selling or what kind on mission they are on, but to me, all that is merely a distraction.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:27 AM
Master
You don't know what you don't know.
Personally I have never walked away from an "aha" moment anything but humbled and grateful.
Everything and everyone is a teacher to me and when I learn something I can always sense the truth of it within me so even I am a teacher to myself.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Sky,

I lend you my third eyesight for a few minutes so that when I ask my Cupid son to let you see, then you can see him. This is dharma but it's not magic. After that I take my eyesight back. You have to learn by yourself. If you agreed than I will do it.

Is it your first floor is wooden floor and the wall painted in light yellow color?

Some wooden, some tiles, but not painted yellow Jeremy
Old 06-11-2016, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
You don't know what you don't know.
Personally I have never walked away from an "aha" moment anything but humbled and grateful.
Everything and everyone is a teacher to me and when I learn something I can always sense the truth of it within me so even I am a teacher to myself.

I think you can never learn what doesn't already lie dormant inside from previous life times.
Old 06-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Well, to me, spirituality is the truth of yourself just the way you are. I don't know what other people are selling or what kind on mission they are on, but to me, all that is merely a distraction.

Thinking you need a teacher is certainly a distraction.
Closed Thread