Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like many things the "Titles" we put on things sell product and books ext....but too they give us an opportunity to explore and grow along a spiritual path if we can lets say "pick at the bones" to get to what little mean might well be there.

I do feel that we are all inter connected that we are all from the one source what ever that might well be. Be it evolution ( I do not feel we are from apes ) or from the Divine Creation of God ( mixed views on this ), we do know that we are here. OR are we ? How do we know that we are even real, that we are not just a manifestation of energy.

I grew up in a household where you met and married and no matter how rotten the relationship was you stayed the course. Well I tried that one on for 33 years with one that I call a "mate" becasue that is the only connection we had and we did "Mate" three times, and created three new lives. Some would say that I had found that Twin Flame as I spent all that time with him. WRONG ! There was only a path of growth for me and creation for me in that span of time.

We so seek to have someone with us, we are so taught that we need that other person to complete us. This is so wrong on so many levels we are complete in whom we are and should want someone to compliment whom we are as an individual. To keep us company along life' path and walk for at time with us. This does not mean that we need that person for a lifetime when the lessons are done we should be free to move on.

I have found that other side of me that "Flame" so to speak yet I do not feel he is my Twin Flame in the way that one describes it, he is my Mirror Soul that pure compliment to whom I am as an individual. We mirror the other from the many past lives we have been in.

With what is very much a shades of grey thinking view, that can see the science and the spiritual sides of things and that need to explore both, I get how we fall into that "WANT" to have someone. We need to want to have ourself complete.

I wound not give any part of me to save him or would he to save me.....nor would I expect it. Having faced this with family and a cancer battle I will NOT let my kids be test subjects as they have the right to their body in one piece. As they put it with the news "Karma Bites".

Pick at the bones as there is something to be found in nourishment in all things that are put forth in a theory.

Lynn
Old 19-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Like many things the "Titles" we put on things sell product and books ext....but too they give us an opportunity to explore and grow along a spiritual path if we can lets say "pick at the bones" to get to what little mean might well be there.

I do feel that we are all inter connected that we are all from the one source what ever that might well be. Be it evolution ( I do not feel we are from apes ) or from the Divine Creation of God ( mixed views on this ), we do know that we are here. OR are we ? How do we know that we are even real, that we are not just a manifestation of energy.

I grew up in a household where you met and married and no matter how rotten the relationship was you stayed the course. Well I tried that one on for 33 years with one that I call a "mate" becasue that is the only connection we had and we did "Mate" three times, and created three new lives. Some would say that I had found that Twin Flame as I spent all that time with him. WRONG ! There was only a path of growth for me and creation for me in that span of time.

We so seek to have someone with us, we are so taught that we need that other person to complete us. This is so wrong on so many levels we are complete in whom we are and should want someone to compliment whom we are as an individual. To keep us company along life' path and walk for at time with us. This does not mean that we need that person for a lifetime when the lessons are done we should be free to move on.

I have found that other side of me that "Flame" so to speak yet I do not feel he is my Twin Flame in the way that one describes it, he is my Mirror Soul that pure compliment to whom I am as an individual. We mirror the other from the many past lives we have been in.

With what is very much a shades of grey thinking view, that can see the science and the spiritual sides of things and that need to explore both, I get how we fall into that "WANT" to have someone. We need to want to have ourself complete.

I wound not give any part of me to save him or would he to save me.....nor would I expect it. Having faced this with family and a cancer battle I will NOT let my kids be test subjects as they have the right to their body in one piece. As they put it with the news "Karma Bites".

Pick at the bones as there is something to be found in nourishment in all things that are put forth in a theory.

Lynn

VERY interesting perspective, Lynn. If I have learnt one thing throughout this journey, it is exactly what you are saying here about being complete unto yourself. I know it is talked about on here a lot but I feel like there is still this never ending search for someone to for fill us in it just does not work that way. Society really does a number on all of us about marriage and partnerships in general. I have two sons that are in elementary school and it is so funny to see how the young girls are already conditioned at a very young age to want "boyfriends". It's their main focus. Not all but a large number of them. It was the same with me when I was a child, how many little girls think about being a bride or a princess with a knight in shining armour? I truly believe that that kind of thinking/behaviour is due to their environment and is not innate. Truly wonderful comment. And very happy that you are happy. :)
Old 19-09-2015, 11:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
There is some truth and some silliness to what you say.

If we were complete unto ourselves then there would be no need of sex and the race would die out.

I can be as balanced as possible, yet there is nothing to compare to the embrace of a woman that I love.

Being a renunciate is not necessarily a higher state of being.

The desire for companionship and to mate IS innate. It is not learned. This is basic biology/psychology.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

I think one of the hardest lessons to learn in this is to love without attachment. I agree with you Lynn. To not need anything from the other is to find true love. And this means allowing the other the space to be who they are. Needing and wanting is attachment, to lose yourself in them is to be lost.

Its about the energy, your energy, when you feel that life force in you flowing there is the sense that there is no seperation. And you can only find that energy when you no longer need it from another.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Suspended
Guide
If we did not need something from the other then we would be alone as there would be no motivation to be in a relationship.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
There is some truth and some silliness to what you say.

If we were complete unto ourselves then there would be no need of sex and the race would die out.

I can be as balanced as possible, yet there is nothing to compare to the embrace of a woman that I love.

Being a renunciate is not necessarily a higher state of being.

The desire for companionship and to mate IS innate. It is not learned. This is basic biology/psychology.
This is the logical mind talking, you can be together but not be emotionally attached and it isnt as cold as it sounds. Its difficult to get your head around. Its a kind of process, just be aware of everything about yourself see what works and what doesnt, thats the only proof you'll need.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Guide
It is difficult to get my head around the idea that people would be together unless they needed something from each other; otherwise they would be alone.

It is that simple.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:43 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTrek
If we did not need something from the other then we would be alone as there would be no motivation to be in a relationship.

You are in the process of learning this is not true. Even the motivation to not be alone is love that "pays rent" serves a purpose, an emotional exchange.

I put up with you, and I am not alone. - exchange.
You say you love me and this makes me feel special. - exchange.
We have children now and need to stick together. - exchange
I'm tired of being alone and you smiled at me. - exchange

Go down the line. Where in any relationship does love ask for nothing? Your twin is gone, the separation stage serves to teach you about maintaining all that love and motivation when the other won't even acknowledge you exist. Yet there you are. For the first time. Feeling love - with no exchange. It's gonna make you angry. But it won't leave. And then you will see all the other places your love calls for requirements of others. And you will see you never experienced unconditional love.

Unconditional love provides no shelter except to fill your heart in a way you have never dreamed possible.
Old 19-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Have you heard about Law of Attraction .... heres Echkart Tolle talking about it https://youtu.be/LhCN-69s5rY
Old 19-09-2015, 11:59 PM
Suspended
Guide
Uh huh. H came over to me because she wanted someone to talk to and some male companionship. So this whole thing could not even start without desire/need/attraction.

A state of loving without an object is meaningless. So one day I am sitting in my room loving either nothing in particular or the whole world in general and no on can feel it or experience it except me. Selfless selfishness.

Whee! Look out! Here comes a wave of imaginary energy indistinguishable from a nice day dream.

Is that really what the goal is here?

People that are honest want to be with their TF, not become an aloof demi-god emanating rainbows.