Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2012, 03:01 PM
lil_Jean

Signs and Synchronicities

My Signs and Synchronicities

- Feeling of something special upon meeting my TF
- Met at a young age and seem to always find each other no matter what path of life or how much time between our meetings
- Feeling of oneness when together; so powerful it often scares one of us away
- We have a bond that cannot break. We are both "runners" and done our fair share of trying to break this unbreakable bond. It cannot be broken.

- Both our mothers share the same name and birthday
- We look similar in appearance; many people ask if we are sister and brother
- During one of our separations I had two children with another man; one is a replica of my TF and the other shares the same birthday as my TF
- I got a dog during separation. A boxer named Ddyogi (D-O-G). My TF always dreamt of having a boxer named D-O-G as a child

I wish there was a test to say "Yes this is your match. This is your calling!" The chaos we have been through since day one makes letting go of our innerselves hard. It feels so right but feels like it should be so much easier. So says the unspiritual one coming to terms with a side of her she never before recognized.

What are some of the things that have helped you open your eyes to see that you have found your TF or SM?
Old 17-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Ascender

Wow, some amazing signs/syncs there. Thanks for sharing

Well today after a long time i thought i would make conversation with the universe/guides again.

On my journey i asked if they could show me my twins name in words and numbers, on cars, words on vans, billboards etc.

Within a minute, i got shown an amazing sign. I saw a car numberplate on the other side of the road with his name back to front.. when i saw this i just couldn't believe it! I was literally in shock..

Then as i was just getting over this sign, a car appears in front, with the car's make on it, (a very uncommon make), the first 4 letters were his name.. wow, amazing! Still getting over it tonight..and this is not the first time i have asked this question and received similar signs!!

i think i need to start keeping a diary
Old 18-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Super Moderator
You should write it all down. That is great you are seeing what you are seeing.
Old 19-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
Wow, some amazing signs/syncs there. Thanks for sharing

Well today after a long time i thought i would make conversation with the universe/guides again.

On my journey i asked if they could show me my twins name in words and numbers, on cars, words on vans, billboards etc.

Within a minute, i got shown an amazing sign. I saw a car numberplate on the other side of the road with his name back to front.. when i saw this i just couldn't believe it! I was literally in shock..

Then as i was just getting over this sign, a car appears in front, with the car's make on it, (a very uncommon make), the first 4 letters were his name.. wow, amazing! Still getting over it tonight..and this is not the first time i have asked this question and received similar signs!!

i think i need to start keeping a diary

This makes me smile, because it happens to me every day. I often ask the universe to show me if he is my TF (they must be getting tired of me!) and I get the answers within a minute, sometimes a second, like you did.
The last time I did this is just an hour ago, while driving in my car. I asked for a sign and a big van drove around the corner saying my TF's name in bold capitals. Right after that I saw a licenceplate saying TFS...amazing isn't it?
I always carry a notebook and a pen with me to write everything down. Sometimes, when doubt sneaks in, I take a look in this book and the I feel a lot better.
Old 19-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This makes me smile, because it happens to me every day. I often ask the universe to show me if he is my TF (they must be getting tired of me!) and I get the answers within a minute, sometimes a second, like you did.
The last time I did this is just an hour ago, while driving in my car. I asked for a sign and a big van drove around the corner saying my TF's name in bold capitals. Right after that I saw a licenceplate saying TFS...amazing isn't it?
I always carry a notebook and a pen with me to write everything down. Sometimes, when doubt sneaks in, I take a look in this book and the I feel a lot better.

Hey Nymphea - hear this ..................

That very same day, i saw a car numberplate: TIIWNI

That same evening i saw an advert on tv..when i looked up i saw 2 BIG words. The last 2 letters of the first word joined up with the first 2 letters of the last word to spell his name...It was so clear!

The next day i was driving along and i suddenly thought of him..a car passed with the letters WIINIT (note it was NOT the same car as the other one).

LOL i think this too, the universe must be getting annoyed, i always say please and thank you before and after i ask the questions and apologise for repeating...but u know what? The universe understands and is with us all the way!

I actually feel privileged to experience this and go through this journey, as i am sure there are only a selected few.

I really am thinking of writing all the signs down..it's kinda fun

Just thought of another sign..each time i look up twinflame videos on youtube, i always somehow seem to glance over at the time on the video at the point 1:11. This happens every single time..i hardly look at the time on the videos but when i do this is what i see!
Old 19-01-2012, 07:26 PM
EternalTwin24

Quote:

This is so true. When I ask, it is always immediate signs. I always feel bad for nagging the Universe for signs when I get soooo many, but then I remind myself that I need the constant reminders, and thank God the Universe is so patient and understanding with it!
The very first sign I ever got for my twin was also on a license plate (seems to be a theme here huh?)

I had a new neighbor that moved in next door to me from my TF's state, MO. On his Missouri plate were my tf's initials and birthdate, along with a number that I see EVERYWHERE as a sign of my TF!! To top it off, I later found out he moved from the exact same small city that my TF is from!

I have far too many signs to write out, but another cool one was when I met him for the first time (he is a celeb/musician btw) I prayed over and over if I should go to a particular show in another state to try to meet him.
One particular day, a couple of weeks before this said show, I had a movie I rented sitting in my home for about a week that I had not watched. I sat down and prayed about whether or not I was meant to go to meet him or not. Just minutes later, out of the blue, I decided to watch the movie I had. Within 30 minutes into it, there was a sign hanging on a wall in the movie that had the name of the nightclub on it that my TF was going to be playing for this out of town show. (We do not live in the same state btw.) Then several minutes later, it shows the character wearing a prison uniform with the words CDC on the back of it. (SEE DC. Twin's initials are DC!)

Now that I think about it, the movie was Hancock, which is mentioned in another thread here about being a twin flame based movie theme!!
Old 19-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Guide
Quote:

Awesome: I had a similar experience about a month ago.. The song opposites attract was on the radio. I have always been attracted to my opposite with the exception of my TF. I was thinking to my self at first that the song was ** but then started to second guess my thoughts.. Within a minute I was at a stop light with the car in front of me with my TF's first name on the license plate. He has a very common name so I thought it was even odder that someone would put a name such as Bob on their plate, like it was original !!
Amazing how quick these signs come also..
Also thanks, i like your notebook idea.. I might just try that !!
Old 19-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Danny

I wish I wrote mine down too, but my problem was I was too out of my head when they were happening because it was freakin freaky!
Old 19-01-2012, 09:55 PM
Danny

When I get a blast of synchronicity, I almost feel like passing out.
Old 19-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronicax
Awesome: I had a similar experience about a month ago.. The song opposites attract was on the radio. I have always been attracted to my opposite with the exception of my TF. I was thinking to my self at first that the song was ** but then started to second guess my thoughts.. Within a minute I was at a stop light with the car in front of me with my TF's first name on the license plate. He has a very common name so I thought it was even odder that someone would put a name such as Bob on their plate, like it was original !!
Amazing how quick these signs come also..
Also thanks, i like your notebook idea.. I might just try that !!
I am very grateful too that the universe has so much patience with me! It really feels so special to get these signs. I forgot another important one, also from today and while driving the car; after I saw that licenceplate a song from the Police began to play on the radio. It was called "Every breath you take". I was so flabbergasted because of the lyrics....it's all about love, you know that song. Right on that very moment two cars bumped into eachother in front of me...how strange is that?

I haven't seen my Tf for almost 3 weeks now, no contact at all. And this is the very first time I enjoy the lack of contact, you know why? Because he has never felt so close before. Like we are always together without our annoying ego's playing tricks on us. It's just clear and bright soulcommunication. When I miss the image of his face I take a look on the pictures I have got from him. But in fact I don't need to, he is so clearly in my head, I can dream every square milimeter of his face...