Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Knower

LOL this is awesome! Just now I was checking out his natal chart online and when I scrolled the page up, there was this new CocaCola advertisement with a can with his name on it (mind you, I'm astonished that someone remembered that name at all, because it's not that common, and no I didn't put in his name when generating the chart). Then I opened another page and there was the same advertisement with the same name AGAIN. Then I reloaded both pages about 20 times to see how commonly does the name appear in the advertisement and nope, not working anymore
Old 07-06-2013, 02:06 AM
Master
An apparently default URL tag which is appended to the end of certain URLs just gave me a heart attack, when I thought it was something she deliberately put in her URL, because said phrase was VERY specific with regards to a certain pet theory of mine. Calm now, again, but it still was a very apt phrase for said circumstance.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 07-06-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
My tf pointed out this synchronicity. For some reason prior to meeting tf I revealed I was learning reiki. He subtly stated reki making signs on the sand. I didn't get it. When we met he mentioned reki 3 time ( its what he calls a loving touch caress to his face or skin) I had forgotten. But he made sure I noticed then I was like oh shoot my reiki ur reki. When I showed him my reiki card he nodded n laughed I asked if he was making fun of me . He was discounting what he saw saying well if its construction you put a hammer makes sense. My card is of a hand reaching out. I meditate often reaching out to tf.So he has seen me in his dreams. So looking at that picture shock him. He also kept bring iron man 3 , don't know why have to see movie but made a point to tell my car was featured. I think he seeing the synchs as well trying to gage if I had as well.