Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 25-06-2011, 10:20 PM
moke64916

Negativity is becoming a game

Everyday for the last year, I have experienced love and fear, intense fear. I feel like I've been thrown around like a rag doll, lol. I've been through it SO much and SO often, that it's becoming a game for me. I do not care if I feel fear. Negativity is now like a game to me. I've experienced it so much that I am just going to manipulate it. When I realized that, I just started crying out of love. Fear no longer scares me. I might feel it in my body, but I can be in peace now. Or laugh about it. I can stay happy during the midst. Fear might feel bad, and glumy, but it always passes. I don't fear fear anymore. lol. And it's wonderful knowing that. What are your guys thoughts on the subject fear? How do or did you learn to get past all your fears?
Old 26-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Master
I just learnt to be here, Now, if there is something happening that may upset me i just deal with it there and Now, this way there is no fear that is kept for the so call future to come back to, fear is usually from the past and even the so called future, be always in the moment and there is no fear.
Old 26-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Gracey

i have been though a lot the past couple of years, a lot of fear was put apon me. the other day i was in the same situation with the person who puts this on me, and i felt ****** and fearful. then i knew i have had so much of it, that i dont want it any more and in that instant, i changed my emotions to peace and joy.....and had a wonderful night sleep and have been feeling that way since. sometimes enough is enough. ;)
Old 26-06-2011, 01:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
Everyday for the last year, I have experienced love and fear, intense fear. I feel like I've been thrown around like a rag doll, lol. I've been through it SO much and SO often, that it's becoming a game for me. I do not care if I feel fear. Negativity is now like a game to me. I've experienced it so much that I am just going to manipulate it. When I realized that, I just started crying out of love. Fear no longer scares me. I might feel it in my body, but I can be in peace now. Or laugh about it. I can stay happy during the midst. Fear might feel bad, and glumy, but it always passes. I don't fear fear anymore. lol. And it's wonderful knowing that. What are your guys thoughts on the subject fear? How do or did you learn to get past all your fears?

moke - I agree with psychoslice. I also want to add that from my own experience that when you try to protect yourself and hide from your fears, the more the universe sends those types of situations you actually fear your way. It would seem there are lessons to be learned in facing your fears head on and dealing with them to put them to rest so that you can free yourself from the anxieties that go along with trying to avoid them.

You mentioned negativity being a game. It is easy to be negative when you are losing control and not facing your fears. That's because you're not in the driver's seat anymore and it leaves you feeling angry and frustrated. I speak again from personal experience. The real game is to become positive. Life is full of opportunities to feel positive. Take a personal inventory and write down all the things that you are thankful for. Write down all your talents. Write down all the things you want to do. Keep your mind focused on your "positive" lists. Don't let your mind focus on the things that haunt you, but rather focus your energy on all your wonderful attributes. Take care my friend.

Blackraven
Old 26-06-2011, 01:28 AM
moke64916

I'm in the moment all day until 3P.M. I feel wonderful everyday in the mornings. My problem is physiological and out of my control. I have heart problems and it gives me a false fear response. I've cleared all of my fears believe me. It's all physiological. All I can do is find peace during the midst.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Gracey

i was just reading how lemons are great for the heart.
Old 26-06-2011, 01:37 AM
lumas

there is nothing we need to fear on this earthplane absoloutly nothing, and if something hurts or kills us we just do it all again so you see fear nothing because there is nothing to fear sorry i could repeat this all night...
Old 26-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I'm in the moment all day until 3P.M. I feel wonderful everyday in the mornings. My problem is physiological and out of my control. I have heart problems and it gives me a false fear response. I've cleared all of my fears believe me. It's all physiological. All I can do is find peace during the midst.

moke - At 32 I woke up in the ICU after having open-heart surgery for a heart valve defect I was born with. I had been given 3-5 years to live without the surgery. So I'm very familiar with heart problems and am most sympathetic. I used to have a lot of anxiety when my heart wasn't functioning properly. When I went into surgery I was so tired of fighting my own ups and downs that I didn't act as though I was putting a lot of fight into my quest to survive surgery. But my family gave me strength to fight for life and I'm typing this as living proof that I survived. Dugh. My life changed drastically after surviving echmo and the padles as I had a near death experience. After returning I had a new lease on life. I became spiritual, took up my love for painting, wrote poetry and prose, left a dead-end job, and found life to be much more positive. I'm rambling at this point. Just wanted to say that I'm a fellow heart patient and know where you're coming from.

Blackraven
Old 26-06-2011, 12:19 PM
moke64916

I know it's not fear by thought. If it were I would feel it in my stomach. I feel this physical fear response just in my heart. It is a false fear response because of my heart. It feels like fear, but it's physiological. I am not resisting anything. I know resisting is what causes negativity. I don't even think it is real negativity anymore. It just feels like it because of the physical response. I still need to have an operation where they look at my heart close up and put me under. I will learn how to cope. For now they have me on beta-blockers for my heart. It helps the chest pain. I just don't want anyone thinking that I'm resisting anything like fear by thought, because I'm not. This problem is out of my control. It's more of a survival response than anything.
Old 26-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Master
First off (((((((((((((((((((blackraven))))))))))))))))))))) )) Your story is an inspiration, thank you for sharing. I believe that attitude is everything.

Moke, I deal with a lot of negativity. I try to banish it from my thoughts, and honestly it is hard when I have people crushing me with theirs and out to harm me in various ways. Like you, every morning I wake up with a new lease on life. I feel hopeful, full of love and life, looking forward to the day, my life, and so on. Then the tape starts or someone in my life puts fear and sadness back into me, worry, anxiety. I have to then battle with that the rest of the day. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. Other times I will get flashbacks or memories of sort...Like my mind remembers a grievious or fearful mood, if you will, even if I can't recall the actual incident, sometimes I do, but mostly it's a feeling. But years of practice, in baby steps, and sometimes huge steps, it gets easier, and after my life change I'm going through now, I believe there will be a huge difference in negativity or lack of those blasted thoughts and emotions. Chin up, think positive as much as you can.