Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 21-01-2024, 11:09 PM
Master
@micheal

thanks thats a good way to put it.

I have to mention tho, waking up is also relative. But you did mention there is no life in the absolute. No nothing. Not even consciousnss.

How can we wake up, or become more conscious, in the relative sense, to know the absolute, which is beyond all relativities.

I like how Tony Parsons and Jim Newman describes the absolute. We can never get there, as it is all that exists. And it is completely impersonal. No self no consciousness. Just unconditional love supporting all relativities and infinite dualities.

They do say that they don't know the absolute because no one exists to know the absolute. So we can also not become without self, but only realise that the self has never existed. We can realise that we have never existed and then what remains is the absolute. As whatever appears is it.

And yet whatever appears is experienced relatively and dualistically. But when there is no self, then we return to the absolute and from the absolute we become again an extension of spirit and re enter duality. So it seems that it doesnt get more absolute than what we are experiencing now. Being everything and nothing as the same one thing. Absolute duality/relativity.
Old 22-01-2024, 01:13 AM
Guide

SEER

Blessings EWWERRIN thanks for your input here.

WE YOU are all ABSOLUTE NOW! We do not fully realize this because of our
physical embodiment which includes the five KOSHIC sheaths veil from our
awareness the reality of what IS there WITHIN your core MATRIX.
YOU EWWERRIN along with the rest of humanity are all ONE ABSOLUTE
SPIRIT.

RAMANA MAHARSHI that great master was asked by a devotee the question
of "how should I treat others master?" To which the master replied, "THERE
ARE NO OTHERS"!

When all our KOSHIC SHEATHS dissolve back into the ETHEREAL matrix
all that will remain will be ABSOLUTE UNBORN SPIRIT. Then EWWERRIN you
will no longer exist as a named label, you will instead BE that which "IS".

blessings michael,
Old 22-01-2024, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings EWWERRIN...
... BE that which "IS".
blessings michael,
You mean like: "When you're dead, then you will finally understand!"?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
You mean like: "When you're dead, then you will finally understand!"?

If I may interject as of my experience, let me share what this non-dual recognition is, in slow motion:

We are in deep meditation
No thoughts, simply awareness self-aware
Silence deepens enigmatically, magically
We ‘see’ illusionary ego-identity fall off
All that then is, is our presence as soft white light, renewing itself within itself

There is no thing, as in no space, no time, no objects.

The bliss we feel in body, in duality, arising from entwinement of polarities shifts into ineffable peace. We feel complete. There is full freedom but no urge to do anything since all is, as is, perfect.

Hope this clarifies what Self is. We already are It but do not know in active cognition because of veil of identity. So in a way we can say, the seeker who seeks, disappears. A cosmic joke!
Old 22-01-2024, 11:52 PM
Guide

SEER

Blessings EWWERRIN.

Death is an illusion Ewwerrin is does not exist, when you "DIE" (you change
venues) to the Astral realm and then carry on living as before you "DIED"!

Also "WE" are in essence PURE SPIRIT UNBORN and eternal, YOU have NEVER
really been born my friend, so how could you possibly "DIE"!

You are ABSOLUTE now, undergoing a relative experience locked within
a biological machine which acts as a vehicle for divine spirit. note that spirit
is always in the singular, there is no plural to SPIRIT. ONE ABSOLUTE ONLY
and the GOOD news is EWWERRIN is that YOU ARE IT>.so no worries my
friend,

regards michael.
Old 23-01-2024, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
If I may...
... dissappears. A cosmic joke!
How do you know the light is eternal and infinite? Through experience. And yet, you, or we, come here in this world, for more. More of all that is less. So that we can return back home and have new experience.

My question would be. How do we know that despair has no bottom? Because bliss has no ceiling.

It is dualistic in nonphysical bliss life. Not because there are good and bad things there. But degrees, endless degrees and variations of bliss. And there is no bridge between all that bliss and the despair that exists in the physical universe/realm. We humans can be that bridge, but it still makes no sense, when you realise that both positive and negative are equal. Because it is self contradictory, or a joke or paradox as you say.

They are vibrationally so far appart. Despair can never reach bliss and bliss can never reach despair. And yet they both exists together. So there is a small eye of the needle that we can pass through and come out the other end. Either very negative or very positive.

It is ok to say that bliss is infinite times greater than despair. But then logic says, despair then also has to be infinite timea greater than bliss, when we are in despair.

And pisitively oriented beings always say "well, choose, with your free will." its our choice to suffer or not. But not everyone is aware of that choice. And we can't help them. Infact, if we do try to help them we lose our own free will and we block the free will of other beings.

So ultimately it's every man for himself. To choose all people together. Or be arrogantly and ignorantly alone.

There is a huge gap between all oneness. And aloneness.

Just because something is greater/more positive, doesn't make it better or any different infact than something that is more negative.

The duality is that both positive and negative always coexist, in varrying degrees of relativity, as it is all vibrational, to infinity in all directions. How do you know that choosing bliss isn't going to end up worse?

The more freedom one has, and power, the more they are capable of creating their own torment. At the greatest height of realisation, the self is not just the only enemy, but the greatest enemy there is. And if they want to be a good example by eliminating that enemy, no one can help them as they veil themselves from themselves, just as we are veiled from our self in this life.

And yet out of all that negativity, good things do arise. New kind of goodnesses and creations. So it is all dualistic. There is no escape from duality by choosing positive. Infact, the more positive one is, the more awareness they have and the more awareness they have, the more aware they are of all things negative aswell.

Nonduality seeks to find that which is beyond duality. Or prior to it. or more foundational than it. And I cannot find anything except just making a positive choice, as duality is the only thing that exists for a consciousness that is vibrational and thus dualistic.
Old 23-01-2024, 02:07 AM
Master
@ Ewwerrin ~ in simplest words, the dreamed object which seeks to know this or that, it has no existence apart from the dreamer. We here, as the object, feeling separate from the dreamer (also us) wish to merge with it (ourself). By ceasing to react to illusions manifested in the dream, the object ends the purpose of dreaming and wakes up within the dream itself. It then sees itself as the dreamer, which it always was, albeit for the moment in the role of the entity in the dream sequence.

With the above preamble, we here, in organic form are polarised in male and female aspects, energetically. The entire process of kundalini, Holy Spirit, Chi or however we label it, is simply an aid granted by the puppeteer (us) to the puppet (us) to fixate attention inwards on bliss generated by the union of polarities. Bliss may be taken as benign friction, bringing about rapture without end.

The continuum of silence sans thought enabled by bliss ignition in renewal continual leads to ego (identity) death. Without identity, all that remains is awareness self-aware, being the luminous Self. The embodying of this recognition in mind-body is what we may call waking up within the dream or as scriptures say, liberated while alive. However, there is no one here who is liberated actually, since all that was and is, is the Self alone. The bliss felt in duality becomes peace in singularity because there is no polarity there, so no entwinement of polarities. All is one.

There is no despair, seeking, desire, fear or anything of the sort that requires separation or incompleteness to be bridged.

Reflect: we are here as a separate entity, then we feel interconnected with other objects feeling selective empathy and later universal compassion shifting toward oneness. In meditation we recognise we are the all-that-is simply because yes, we are the all-that-is. This is in direct experience, if thought chatter ends, if we rest in silence, is it not? Then back in the state of separation we rely on lower mind to analyse this or that, meaning variations of the dream experiences. Analysis is paralysis.

It is knowing enabled by the falling away of that that never was, whereupon we recognise that the dreamer and the dreamed are one. As such, there is nothing to be done, except to rest in silence, neither negating nor seeking because either of these is an ego-driven activity.
Old 23-01-2024, 04:37 AM
Master
Quote:
@ Ewwerrin ~ in simplest...
... these is an ego-driven activity.
When there is no thought there is just nothingness. It doesn't give me bliss, like it used to in the past.

And being without ego is very rare. I know of two examples in the whole world. And they literally say "I don't exist, and neither do you."

There is a whole way of speaking that comes with being egoless. It is fascinating. No idea what it's all about tho. Mostly nothing and appearances. Which is still duality. And yet they speak about a possibility of "realising" something other than duality and then they say duality is nondual also, and bla bla, I'm confused, the end.

Anyway, even if I could meditate and achieve bliss, it means bliss is something that can come and go.
Nonduality doesnt come and go.

I agree whole heartedly with Abraham on this. He worships the moon and it is gone. The sun and it is gone. And he questions in despair, is there anything that is absolute?

Yeah nonduality is absolute. And the quest to seek out that which can never be known. Well, we have no choice. Might aswell try, cause without an absolute, humanity is doomed to fail in the long run.

But if the quest/seeking is interfering with the realisation of nonduality, that is a whole other ballgame. That needs to be explained then.
Old 23-01-2024, 05:24 AM
Master
@ Ewwerrin ~ just as we cannot use mind to go beyond limitations of mind, similarly we cannot use egoic will to release ego. I’m using the word ego to represent identity, this body-mind.

We live in our body, we think and feel, as enabled by mind and senses. As such, if we are this apparatus, we cannot use the parameters of the body vehicle to go beyond it. What then? What else but silence?

What is silence? It is sliding into awareness, which always is but sans thought and without inputs from senses. However, both thoughts and sensory impulses are in-built. Are we trapped then? No. It is not the thoughts per se that are the problem, it is assigning ownership to them.

As an illustration, we see a bird fly by our window. It appears and disappears. That’s it. We don’t dwell on it. Why? Because we don’t ‘own’ it. However, with thoughts and feelings, we say, ‘I Ewwerrin, am thinking these thoughts, feeling this or that sensation’. Ownership. So we cling.

The practice, if we can call it such a thing, is to become empty. Not by force for then there would be a doer applying that force but nonchalance. Just like the bird.

Emptiness is not escapism or volition. It is actually, our natural state. We see it in every half breath of cessation when the out-breath pauses before becoming the in-breath. Bit its too swift and our attention is stuporous. If we are mindful, we will notice.

Emptiness. We relinquish all vicarious knowing and every conditioned belief. Beliefs and concepts address mind. The realisation is in the heart.

You talk about achieving bliss. It is not an object to be attained or secured. We become it by embodying it. How? Silence. Well, graphically, in the kundalini process, it happens along the way, you can see this video for an idea of how it comes about ~ https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPYZ64RgjRo - sometimes looking at what a third person is saying seems more convincing than what we say to each other!

About impermanence of non-duality recognition, this is not a criteria to negate it, if it isn’t so. Just as we go through the waking, dreaming and deep sleep states and in each of these states the other states interpenetrate, we cannot fix any coordinate as the immovable absolute.

Silence means actually we cannot discuss this, if we seek to recognise. We can go on discussing, addressing mind. So we are each on our own. Maybe most don’t like the idea of silence as taking it to be death, which eventually it is, ego death but that that dies, never was.
Old 23-01-2024, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
@ Ewwerrin ~ just as...
... that that dies, never was.
Thank you for the long responses.
And you are right. I appreciate your advice and clarifying.
Someone else mentioned the same thing you are saying here now.
Witness consciousness is what he called it. The part of our being that is "simply observing the union of all life as one."

So since you have so kindly explained it to me aswell. There must be some truth in it.
I always love silence and deep sleep.

Whenever I had a difficult time in life, I like to think about the emptiness and nothingness I experience in deep sleep. It almost feels like blackness with a very subtle silver star shining almost imperseptably like an eternal peace, recognised right as I come out of deep sleep.

I can experience nothingness at will now. It always feels good. And now that you mention it, I guess it is good as well. My other friend said I would also addopt more of the traits of the witness soul the more often I allow myself to go into nothingness or witness soul.

So thank you, Unseeking Seeker.