Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 12-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Toolite

No person is a like ever... Scientifically look at our dna and fingerprints- no person has my fingerprints.
Spiritually we are not alike either.. some stronger in areas.. even those that share the same gift is different in that gift and uses that gift in different ways.. some ways will be similiar to another thats so we can share and grow but, for the most part we are different.. and thats a good thing..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 13-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Agreed, Toolite, and being different makes us so much more interesting to each other doesn't it?

How boring would life be if we were all the same?

Angel Blessings to All - and have great weekends, everyone
Old 30-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Toolite

I believe earth angels carry many duties and assignments. they definately will be able to see things to come, present and past. demonstrate all gifts maynot be strong in all areas but, they have the awareness. They never fit - loaners but, yet all can relate to them- they can talk to ALL on any level.. and has a couple callings..

Old 30-06-2011, 04:19 AM
Wallaby

Hi all,

Question re: number 31 - what would this number mean??? This has been my favourite number (and the number I notice everywhere) for as long as I can remember.

Do you guys use crystals at all to help you? I've just started getting into them but have found that I had a shocking night sleep (I slept very lightly and woke at any noise) the first night I had them in my room - wondering if the crystals had ever affected anyone like that before?

I am feeling so tired and worn out lately - and I cannot get enough sleep in general!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Hi all,

Question re: number 31 - what would this number mean??? This has been my favourite number (and the number I notice everywhere) for as long as I can remember.

Do you guys use crystals at all to help you? I've just started getting into them but have found that I had a shocking night sleep (I slept very lightly and woke at any noise) the first night I had them in my room - wondering if the crystals had ever affected anyone like that before?

I am feeling so tired and worn out lately - and I cannot get enough sleep in general!!!

this year i was introduced to crystals and pendulum but for me and I only can speak for myself its best to be natural.. everything needed is in you or with you.

Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM
papavier

The earth angel book is very inexpensive and a good opening to the subnect.
I am an incarnated faerie
Old 10-07-2011, 02:58 PM
mattie

Not Necessary To State

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
I dont think people who are earth angels would state it!

They KNOW their energy speaks for them.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Medium_Laura

Exactly Mattie :)
Old 10-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallaby
Hi all,

The crystals energy may be too much while you're trying to sleep. Put them in another room at night. Howlite is great for sleep.
Old 13-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Wallaby

Great, thank you Laura, will find another room for them somewhere else.