Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 23-05-2012, 05:41 PM
The Voice

Healers Please Come Forward - The Voice

Channeled May 18, 2012

People often ask, “What can I do? What can I do that will truly make a difference?” If there is one movement the world needs desperately it is healing. Everyone can participate and be a healer. In fact wounding is so common place, that healing should be taught, as part of every child’s education, along with all the other subjects.

Healing means to bring about enough of a state of balance so that natural ways of being and patterns re-emerge. For example, healers of the world’s oceans often intervene to create ocean spaces which are not touched by humans. This rest period provides enough balance so the ocean can heal itself gradually returning to a flourishing natural state. A person, a relationship, a community is just like an ocean.

Depending on your culture and beliefs you may give a certain amount of attention to another form of yourself, other than just your physical body. This might be named mental, emotional, spiritual, energy, soul, chi, ki, chakras, astral and so on. To continue our discussion on healing we will simple say there is an energetic body.

Consider these ideas about healing.

1) All wounds have an energetic component. 2) All living systems can be wounded. This includes a person, a relationship, a family, a community, a country, an ecosystem, a planet. 3) Healing must address the energetic aspect of living things, not just the physical. 3) You have the resources and the ability to heal yourselves and your communities. All you need do is turn your attention to this individually and collectively. No outside help is coming. Regardless of what is said in prophesy or prediction there is no transcendence or skipping over the wounds both current and generational. 4) For humankind to evolve there must be a tremendous expansion of healers and healing energy.

So ponder these ideas and consider some basic practices that you can start now as you are pondering the magnitude of the current situation.
1. Acts of simple kindness are always welcome, touching like a soothing balm healing energetic aches and pains.

2. Certain forms of listening have powerful healing properties.

3. Use touch with the simple intention to open healing spaces with a quiet mind and quiet heart.

4. Celebrate. In the manner that fresh, natural fruits and vegetable nourish the body and promote healing, the celebration of individuals, relationships, communities supports health. Celebrations that see people, affirm their voices, and offer invitation to express passion and gifts is wonderful, healing and promotes health.
http://blob.17messages.com
To subscribe to weekly channeling
Old 23-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Pathfinder

I like the message. And i can agree with it entirely.
Despite that i still have doubts this is true, i have seen it work.
The difficult part is to heal without requiring anything in return.
The more sincere it is (the less you ask in return) the more powerful it becomes. Also, the less you ask in return, the more you get. By healing, you also heal yourself.

I'm still hoping that i can get .4 working. Smoking and junkfood really don't feel good, but i'm not yet able to stop. :(
Old 23-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Henri77

Lovely thoughts.
It seems I was able to channel healing energy before I even learned there was such a thing.
Sometimes it seems folks come into our lives, or illness afflicts us, to awaken this aspect of ourselves.

And yes, it takes many many forms, in ways we often don't recognize.
I feel, animals at times, can also serve as a channel for healing, and certainly emotional comfort.

Coming into wholeness-balance doesn't necessarily mean a physical illness will be cured, however. This is something we often fail to consider, and may find difficult to accept-understand.

Compassion-love seems the one crucial element.
I'd heard of a naturally gifted miracle worker-psychic in China. One who could perform astonishing superpsychic feats.
However he had no capacity for love, and a massive ego,,, despite his astonishing abilities... he could not heal anyone. So i've
heard.

Authentic prayer (from the heart) can also manifest changes.
Many many feel that asking permission is vital if one hopes to engage source energy in the best interest of all concerned.

Last edited by Henri77 : 24-05-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 24-05-2012, 02:16 AM
Administrator
Healing can be done in many ways and everybody has the ability to give out Healing thoughts, as long as its given out in the correct manner it can and does works wonders.
there are many ways to give healing and there are many forms, just giving someone your time, could be the most precious thing you give, listening is another, we can all listen but we dont all hear,
Healing energies are powerful but they must be given to benefit the person,not to hear you are doing well to boost your own ego.as long as its given with the purest intention you cant go far wrong.

Namaste
Old 24-05-2012, 05:03 AM
morning_star222

I haven't done it recently, but when I give Reiki to the Earth, I can feel her gratitude. It is truly amazing (and reminds me that I should be doing it more often)

Thank you :)
Old 25-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Henri77

I feel many children coming to earth now, have profound abilities and an instinctual understanding of healing-wholeness that we can-will learn from.