Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-07-2011, 08:59 PM
CentaurSage

Adam the Pleiadian on Heaven and Hell

Here is another channeling that I received from Adam. It is a question and answer session where he talks about Heaven and Hell, Soul Experiences on Earth, Karma, Constants (Truth vs. Reality), Dimensions, Non-attachment, Trace Minerals, Pure Thoughts and Manifestation. The first paragraph is below. If you'd like to listen to the whole session or read the transcript of this session, I have a new website: http://www.CentaurSage.com (This session is under the "Channeling" tab.)

Adam: Good afternoon, I bid you good day. This idea that human beings have of Heaven and Hell is the vague understanding of the gloriousness that awaits you before and after death, and [that] if you truly live your life of service you will continue working towards this so-called Heaven and its higher understanding of love and compassion. However, if you continue doing unsavory choices and continue down the karmic road, you’ll come back to another life of limitations, for so-called Hell is only on your planet and it is only executed from these Earthly domain experiences through war and greed and hate, for those concepts are not throughout the universe. And so there is no physical place you will go if you do not learn your karmic rule and learn from your karmic past, but you will just continue on the same cycle until you learn to rise above it and move onto much [more] beautiful and better sanctuaries.
May I answer your questions today?

[To listen to the whole channeling visit the link above.]