Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-07-2019, 08:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' but good could still exist without evil '

You are using the words Good and Evil Opposites which need each other to be....

Yin/Yang..... Opposites which cannot exist without each other, as each contain the seed of the other.

ah but there's a difference between the concept of something and it's manifestation. So evil doesn't have to physically be for good to be. You could have good existing and only the concept of evil existing but not ever done or seen anywhere.
i just like to think about this stuff
Old 09-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
ah but there's a difference between the concept of something and it's manifestation. So evil doesn't have to physically be for good to be. You could have good existing and only the concept of evil existing but not ever done or seen anywhere.
i just like to think about this stuff

' You could have good existing and only the concept of evil existing but not ever done or seen anywhere. '

Evil done or not done or not seen anywhere is still the opposite of good....
If good exists then evil exists.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:21 PM
Master

The almighty did not create evil. & evil is not nessesary in order to fully realize wholesome goodness of moral being. & if a person believes that evil is a nessesity, well they truely do not understand their God given make up of Soul'self.

When the almighty created every whole Soul, the almighty did not instill an evil component into Souls.

Something evil attatches & corrupts the perfect Soul being at a age of infancy & earlier, & the perfect Soul being is not aware of the attached evil entity & one then only concludes that evil is apart of the soul make up...BUT IT IS NOT A PART OF US AT ALL, & a number of scriptures refer to that fact of us being all perfect, but it is over looked by people when reading gosples....
the gosples refer to all that i speak about, but untill one experiences/realizes full blown evil attack & influence, they will never understand what i try to convey regarding such & can not understand it as they read of it.

I can not for the life of me, think where to dig up that info from scripture or be bothered to look for it. But i never forget the prayer given to us by Jesus, through James Padget 100 years ago.

True Gospel Revealed Anew By Jesus. Volume 1
The prayer given by Jesus as the only prayer….
December 2nd, 1916.

Received by James Padgett.
Washington D.C.

I am here, Jesus.

I merely want to say a word for the benefit of you and your friend, and that is, that I have listened to your conversation tonight, and find that it is in accord with the truth; and the influence of the Spirit is with you both. Continue in your line of thought and in prayer to the Father, and, also, in your making known to others, whenever the opportunity arises, the importance of seeking for and getting the Divine Love.

As your friend said, the only prayer that is necessary is the prayer for the inflowing of this Love; all other forms, or real aspirations, of prayer are secondary, and of themselves, will not tend to produce this love in the souls of men.

Let your prayer be as follows: -

Our Father, who art in heaven, we recognize:

That Thou Art - art all holy and loving and merciful, and that we are the children of Thy care and not the subservient, sinful and depraved creatures that our false teachers1 would have us believe.

That we are the greatest of Thy creations and the most wonderful of all Thy handiworks, and that we are the objects of Thy great Soul’s love and tenderest care.

That Thy will is that we become at one with Thee and partake of Thy great love which Thou hast bestowed upon us through Thy mercy and desire that we become, in truth, Thy children; and not through the sacrifice and death of any one of Thy creatures, even though the world thinks that one Thy equal and a part of Thy godhead.

That Thou will open up our souls to the inflowing of Thy love, and that then will come Thy holy spirit to bring into our souls, this, Thy love in great abundance until our souls may be transformed into the very essence of Thyself; and that there may come to us faith - such faith as will cause us to realize that we are truly Thy children and that we are one with Thee in very substance and not in image only.

Let us have such faith as will cause us to know that Thou art our Father and the bestower of every good and perfect gift, and that only we, ourselves, can prevent Thy love changing us from the mortal to the immortal.

Let us never cease to realize that Thy love is waiting for each and all of us, and that when we come to Thee with faith and earnest aspirations, Thy love will never be withholden from us.

Keep us in the shadow of Thy love every hour and moment of our lives, and help us to overcome all temptations of the flesh and the influence of the powers of the evil ones who so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from Thee to the pleasures and allurements of this world.

We thank Thee for Thy love and for the possibility of receiving it, and believe that Thou art our Father - the loving Father who smiles upon us in our weakness, and is always ready to help us and take us to Thy arms of love.

We pray thus with all the earnestness and longings of our soul, and trusting in Thy love give Thee all the glory and honor and love that our finite souls can give.
...Amen

This is the only prayer that men need offer to the Father. It is the only one that appeals to the love of the Father, and with the answer, which will surely come, will come all the blessings that men may need, and which the Father sees are for the good of His creatures.

Your brother and friend,
Jesus
--------------------

One can see that this prayer refers to evil spiritual entities endeavoring to turn us away from goodness. & that the full transformation repels them.
Also that we are not subservient, sinful depraved beings.
And regardless of what someone said in a previous post in the christianity forum, that "in the flesh" we can not receive the divine love, well this prayer & in biblical scriptures, it definitely states that we can infact receive divine love & transformation of Soul'self..."newbirth".

Ps..if forum staff remove the prayer that i did copy paste in entirety above, which they should not do, because the prayer is God given & free to one & all...then below is a link to it.

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messa...-vol-1-pg40-2/
Old 09-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Master

Quote:
' You could have good existing and only the concept of evil existing but not ever done or seen anywhere. '

Evil done or not done or not seen anywhere is still the opposite of good....
If good exists then evil exists.

Just because it can be said that evil is an opposite of goodness, that does not define that evil has to exist.

If the first entity did not fall into evil then quite possibly there may not be evil in existence & therefor, no opposite to loving goodness.

In reality there realy is no opposites nor dualities.
We created the belief of opposites & dualities.

What we understand as opposites & dualities are just other ways of being.
Same thing for every other way of being in between loving goodness through to evil...there are many ways of being in between good & evil, & all are seperate & different....so then what are the opposites of those in between "ways of being".
Old 09-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Just because it can be said that evil is an opposite of goodness, that does not define that evil has to exist.

If the first entity did not fall into evil then quite possibly there may not be evil in existence & therefor, no opposite to loving goodness.

In reality there realy is no opposites nor dualities.
We created the belief of opposites & dualities.

What we understand as opposites & dualities are just other ways of being.
Same thing for every other way of being in between loving goodness through to evil...there are many ways of being in between good & evil, & all are seperate & different....so then what are the opposites of those in between "ways of being".

The universe exists by the law of opposites. The law of opposites is 'everything has an opposite, with equilibrium'. The universe is compromised of ALL things, which at the most basic fundamental level can be broken down into two parts. The universe consists of material things and immaterial things, and that's the reality Neil.

How can you be between good or evil ?
Old 09-07-2019, 02:05 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
' but good could still exist without evil '

You are using the words Good and Evil Opposites which need each other to be....

Yin/Yang..... Opposites which cannot exist without each other, as each contain the seed of the other.

Then there is the Dao.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Then there is the Dao.

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The Nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The Named is the mother of all things.
There was something undifferentiated and yet complete,
Which existed before Heaven and Earth.
Soundless and formless it depends on nothing and does not change.
It operates everywhere and is free from danger.
It may be considered the mother of the universe.
I do not know its name; I call it Tao.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:30 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao;
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The Nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The Named is the mother of all things.
There was something undifferentiated and yet complete,
Which existed before Heaven and Earth.
Soundless and formless it depends on nothing and does not change.
It operates everywhere and is free from danger.
It may be considered the mother of the universe.
I do not know its name; I call it Tao.

I would contend this is the same as The Great Mystery.
Or our Heavenly Father who's face no Man/Woman has seen.

Although the attributes are known, as Divine Love.
This is expressed in the Great commandments of Jesus.
1) Love God with all your heart,mind and soul.
2) Love your neighbor as yourself.

Sure I stand in the mixing ground of the earth and Her duality.
But which way do I express my being?
Toward the below or darkness that is on the face of the deep?(Which I have done)
Or do I express my being/soul upward toward the Light and the Being of Divine Love?

I choose Divine Love.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I would contend this is the same as The Great Mystery.
Or our Heavenly Father who's face no Man/Woman has seen.

Although the attributes are known, as Divine Love.
This is expressed in the Great commandments of Jesus.
1) Love God with all your heart,mind and soul.
2) Love your neighbor as yourself.

Sure I stand in the mixing ground of the earth and Her duality.
But which way do I express my being?
Toward the below or darkness that is on the face of the deep?(Which I have done)
Or do I express my being/soul upward toward the Light and the Being of Divine Love?

I choose Divine Love.

'Toward the below or darkness that is on the face of the deep?(Which I have done)
Or do I express my being/soul upward toward the Light and the Being of Divine Love? '

Which are both opposites that can't exist without each other.....

Interesting that you see ' upward ' as being light and love. why upward? Just curious
Old 09-07-2019, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
The universe exists by the law of opposites. The law of opposites is 'everything has an opposite, with equilibrium'. The universe is compromised of ALL things, which at the most basic fundamental level can be broken down into two parts. The universe consists of material things and immaterial things, and that's the reality Neil.

How can you be between good or evil ?

Above it seems that you are refering of the non sentient physical part of the one & only spiritual universe & matter as it is drawn together in an organic kind of construction, of which has little significance to myself regarding the non organic/physical.

If as you say everything has an opposite, then for instance as i mentioned, there are varying degrees of the in between of good & evil....so what are the opposites of those many in between ways of being. Surely if everything has an opposite as you suggest, then what are the opposites of those varying ways of being of good or evil.

There is no duality of our sentient being...but there are two non sentient bodies that we express our selves through...flesh and spiritual bodies.

But we are not the physical body nor the spiritual body, we are the invisible self...of which has no duality nor opposite...there is only the self of each of us.
We think & act in one way or the other, if you or any one else chooses to label one or the other as an opposite sweet no worries, however everthing or way of being, is still only it's singular way of being of which can be of many varying degrees of being.

One may say as they choose about the organic physical matter, however we are not that stuff.

We think & act from the Invisible spiritual self, we are intrinsically good & perfect & only influenced by evil entities to become evil to suit their agenda....believe it or not, as i really do not mind...

& we are singular spiritual entities with a Soulmate who is not an opposite nor a duality, because we are seperate of each other.

But it is said that one day Soulmates can once again merge back together...will they be one...i am led to believe so...are they opposites, no i believe not. They will be a totality of a combination of their individual memories & of the Male/Female.