Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-05-2014, 09:22 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
As far as I can tell, I have been doing concurrent incarnations since the 18th Century, along with others in my soul group. There is nothing particularly special about me (!), so I think the phenomenon may be more common than we believe. Helen Wambach, Michael Newton, and Brian Weiss all have discussed the possibility that this happens. HeartSong asked if there is a possibility that a baby could be born with a portion of "soul energy" while an older incarnation is using less energy. I know of several cases where I believe that has happened. I think a portion of my own energy may have been born as a baby boy about six months ago. This is, of course, my opinion, and lots of people disagree with it.

I never heard of anything like this and until my reading recently I never considered this a possibility.

I'm glad this thread was started :)
Old 06-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Me too, Heartsong! It's a complicated topic but well worth discussion. My friend coined the term "sims", or simcarnates to describe what happens. Have you experienced this yourself?
Old 07-05-2014, 07:46 AM
HeartSong11

Quote:
Me too, Heartsong! It's a complicated topic but well worth discussion. My friend coined the term "sims", or simcarnates to describe what happens. Have you experienced this yourself?

I think I have. But I suppose I can't ever be certain. When I can I'm going to book an appointment for past life regression and see what they say.

I had a reading done and a person was mentioned to me. When I looked her up it really struck a cord in me. Even her name really resonates. Just seeing her picture made me sit up straight. I keep hearing her name when I'm going asleep. She didn't die till I was 9 though and apparently her last 10 years or so she wasn't really herself anymore.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Experiencer

This is an area of spiritual exploration where it is hard for anyone to be certain. Having a professional regression is a great idea, and I love the "good vibes" you got about the practitioner that you chose! I hope you post your results.
Old 07-05-2014, 05:13 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
This is an area of spiritual exploration where it is hard for anyone to be certain. Having a professional regression is a great idea, and I love the "good vibes" you got about the practitioner that you chose! I hope you post your results.

Sorry I didn't word that right.
When I say I had a reading done and a person was mentioned to me I mean a person I was supposed to have been in a past life/ present life.not a practitioner.

I haven't chosen a practitioner yet but found a few online :)
Can't wait to go.
Old 07-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Experiencer

I misread your post! The person that you were must have been well-known. That is so interesting that you are hearing her name while falling asleep. That she was "out of it" during her last years seems to support the idea of overlapping incarnations. I guess the time at which a new spirit enters the body is highly individual, as is everything about the soul. You could try doing a You-tube regression, or a CD until you are able to try a professional regression.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:47 PM
HeartSong11

Quote:
I misread your post! The person that you were must have been well-known. That is so interesting that you are hearing her name while falling asleep. That she was "out of it" during her last years seems to support the idea of overlapping incarnations. I guess the time at which a new spirit enters the body is highly individual, as is everything about the soul. You could try doing a You-tube regression, or a CD until you are able to try a professional regression.

The first night after the reading I kept hearing her name until it got too much and I had to get up out of bed. I started googling info about her only to discover that it was also the anniversary of her death that night. That spooked me. How strAnge too that the reading I had was so close to her anniversary.

I tried a YouTube regression meditation. It worked but I wasn't taken back to this person's life. I'll keep doing it though :)
Old 07-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Creative

To the OP.

IIRC, the Cayce readings said that a soul doesn't enter until birth, or shortly thereafter, up to a month or so.
Old 08-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder

My saying is this." a breath of air, what a way to travel. You ever wonder why a new born baby cries once it takes it first breath of air? I thing the new born spirit is saying "OH NO!! Not another human host" say as upon death you exhale and off your soul/spirit leaves the human host an several things happen after that such as the soul/spirit may rest for however long or it may wish to re-enter another host. Baby Boomers: they allowed many spirits/souls to have a human host due to up coming events that are and will occur on this plant thus the increase of child births in the 1950-2000 due to witness these events.
So to answer the question in hand is the soul/spirit takes host at first breath and leaves human host at last breath. Also the soul/spirit can move in and out of the human host it takes if it wishes. See walk in forums for more in that subject.
Old 09-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Experiencer

I believe just right before birth. That is another reason why I am pro-choice