Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-02-2024, 06:33 PM
Master

Guide talking, a method and report

This post comes on the end of a handful of guide connections over the last few days that now are concluded. I offer this now and then, for the help of others and for the education of me. The thread for this can be found under Reading Requests in the Members Only area. I was going to post this there in that thread but realized it would drown pretty quick so here we are.

I am glad the email storage volume was increased; those 11 cases generated about 70 pm's in total. Now I want to sum up the results, and say a little about how I do this work presently. There has been changes since the first time I did this.

I have found now that I can focus spiritually best right out of bed, before shower and food and meds and the news of the day, barely awake - actually I do the connecting after going back to bed. But first I play my drum, sort of to ring the spirit world's door bell, and read the questions of the seeker one more time. In bed I do my energy and protection rites, then ask for that specific seeker's guide to come. From that moment the images come like water from an open tap. I often get an image of the guide now, or some sign that he/she/it is present, and a sort of scene like a place. Then I present the questions, one at a time, and the response come in the form of more images. They may be thematically related to the first images, as if a style was decided upon, but even if I have had a lot of time by then to reflect on the question, the answer that comes is rarely what I expected. Some times I am in awe, other times I am confused and may ask for clarification, but there is always an answer.

During all this I am putting an effort into not judging if I can help it; the answer is meant for the seeker not me, so my job is to pass the message. I am usually asked for an opinion by the seeker anyway, but by not offering it at once they get the time and chance to form an opinion themselves and that is very important to me. When the connection with the guide ends I am some times offered a parting message. Then I get out of bed and write it all down while it is still fresh in my mind.

I repeat most of that process for each set of questions, except for some of the energy rites that won't need redoing that day. Once I have dealt with all the cases I can get up and get my day started, before returning to the laptop and sending the messages out. But first I do one more energy rite, to cleanse myself of all unwanted energies that may have accumulated in the process.

When I first started this type of tasks, I worked with the blackboard/window techniques. These are methods to help with the visualization that can also allow writing. They were useful but now that the images come so very easily I have not needed them for quite some time. Now that I think of it, I should perhaps take a step back and try them again, see what happens. I'll have to ponder that. Back then, I considered myself privileged to get a word or even two. It's not so useful. Entire sentences could be.

One of the things I used to worry about when I started this, was that I was really just imagining it all to myself on some unconscious level, that my brain and ego was playing games with me. This worry has ceased; the guides tell me things I could not possibly know, and say things I would not have said. They also behave differently than I would expect. So basically, that is bygones.

I was also worried about interference. It is an unfortunate fact that while I try hard to avoid 'cold reading', which is to pick information from the seeker and a standard trick up the sleeve of the sketchier mediums, it is pretty hard to achieve total anonymity on a forum where we talk and spread personality traits like confetti. I could probably make a bio on most of the people here based on what they have posted in hundreds, thousands of posts. Even the user name can easily convey a lot of information. On top of that I may have previously talked with that person myself. So, the best I can do is actively avoid the 'find posts by user' button. But still there can be a lot of information in my memory when I sit down for a connection, and it does not surprise me that I often see a guide, an enviroment and symbols that match that precollected information. Fortunately it seems that even if the decorations match my expectations, they make no difference to the actual messages and might make the message easier for the seeker to relate to.

Regarding the connections for this group of 11 persons, I had some very interesting experiences. Since most of them posted their questions in the open it will likely be easy to see which quoted connection fits with which person, and I am not so keen on that. It feels indiscrete. But I can mention a few bits and bolts without upsetting anybody, hopefully?

I was asking one guide regarding someone's health, but had no indication of what could be amiss. The guide showed me a paper cutout of a human body, or I showed him, and then we had a pulsating little light wander up and down the body until it started to blink faster in a precise spot. The seeker afterwards confirmed that exact spot to be a place of illness. The odd thing is that I also felt another specific place was troubled, and I felt that as soon as I read the question and long before I started my rites and started a connection. Again this was bullseye. I have been thinking about this since then. First, joy of a physically correct reading - no small thing. Second, no small puzzlement that the second bullseye came outside a connection - I have no record whatsoever of sensing things like that. Then third, realization: if I can now find illness from a distance, even if it is with the help of guides, it will bring me MILES forward in distance energy healing which is something I have long wanted to do because it is such a powerful way to help others. Until now I had thought that goal was way beyond my talents, never mind skills. This could change much.

I see the guides during connection now, at least in many cases. I never used to do that. They can take many and some times quite unexpected forms; humans, nonhumans, lights, things, elements, mountains. I had one appear sitting on a rock like Rodins 'The Thinker', a statue I have not seen a photo of for something like a decade. Looks aside, they also behave differently. Some are energetic, others barely move. Some are playful, others sombre. Some will answer my questions only, while others want to say more on a subject than I expected or volunteer a parting gift for the person their guide. In one case my own guide joined into the session and the two of them had a great time sharing jokes I could not hear. That has never happened before.

Something else new happened. I got a negative response from a guide to a question. Not something bad, just in the way of "they shouldn't do that, but do something like that instead' but it is the first time a guide gives me a clear rebuke to pass on even in this mild form. For a few moments I wondered if I should ask for a different wording or different message, but I. Am. A mailman. I am not the guide, I am not a moderator, my job is to bring the message and only forum rules should make me look for a different message. I don't ENJOY giving a negative message, but what is the point of what I do if I will rewrite at my whim?

What else. When I pass on the responses to those who asked, I understand how some seem confused, I am confused too for some of those images. Some of them has such a clear message. Others require thinking. In this session I have seen images of people paddling a canoe with books, a helicopter, various flowers, dirt and ash and earth, lamps, bells, wagons, lego blocks... there is usually at least one meaning found though when comparing these elements to the questions they were answered with, and I think I am getting better at interpreting these symbols. But the asker must always have the first go at comprehending them.

I can't think of anything else to add right now. I'm not taking any more cases right now but when I do again, I'll post it in that other thread. However I am here if anyone has comments or questions to this activity in general.
Old 19-02-2024, 07:24 PM
Master

If it was my guide giving negative advice then yes that happens often and I am aware this rarely happens. Always makes me wonder lol...
Old 19-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Master
I am wondering if Edgar Cayce is contactable in the spirit realms,he would be a great catalyst for you WW.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:49 PM
Knower
What a beautiful post, WhiteWarrior! I have not read your private message yet, on my way there in a minute - but what you explain seems to have some common threads with my experiences!
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I am wondering if Edgar Cayce is contactable in the spirit realms,he would be a great catalyst for you WW.
Hm. I have a feeling he would already have been reincarnated once or twice by now, he seems to have enjoyed life. However as it happens I have briefly heard his name mentioned in the past but otherwise known little about him, but now I go to the wikipedia page and look it up it seems I could benefit from reading it carefully and maybe some of his writing too. Thank you for nudging me in that direction.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:26 PM
Master
Hopefully will aid,think there is stuff on Youtube and maybe a thread on here.But I do sometimes nudge people off course! You'll know best.
Old 19-02-2024, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Hopefully will aid,think there is stuff on Youtube and maybe a thread on here.But I do sometimes nudge people off course! You'll know best.

I have read through the entire Wiki article now. Yes, I think Cayce is worthy of further study. And of discussion here on the forum in a dedicated thread, if enough people are interested. But where to put that thread I do not know, he seem to have literally affected most of the subjects this forum is for.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:23 PM
Master
Yes would be hard to know exactly,I think the mods. move them to a more apt folder if it is not exact.
Old 20-02-2024, 12:52 PM
Master

I posted the Cayce thread in:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s....php?p=2185693

And now, back to the scheduled program.

One of the things that irks me, as a writer, is that my guide messages are generally very short. Anything from a couple of lines up to a single paragraph. I have gotten readings from others on this forum in the past and they have been much, much bigger - some times an entire page. Of course, my initial messages do not include my opinion so the real total size is probably closer to two paragraphs, but it just feels so naked. On the other hand I do want to bring the message, not the trimmings that would add to the volume but not add to the message. The color of the dog, the freshness of the grass, the strength of the daylight - unless I get the impression that it is important, I will not tell it. I am not doing this to paint pretty pictures. I WILL tell the color of things if they pull my attention. I don't know what to do about this so for now, the messages will remain fairly naked. Maybe in time the connections will contain more information, but will the seeker benefit from it? Or will the vitals drown in the fluff?
Old 20-02-2024, 01:02 PM
Master

I always see it like this: the message the guide sense, every detail means something... There is nothing without meaning.