Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 30-05-2020, 06:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Divine Energy

Hi, my name’s Leighton. I had no intention of going down a spiritual path. However, after 4 years of adventures and misadventures overseas, I returned back to Canada in 2018. I went on a hard-core self-improvement quest. And after 3 months, I started to notice the synchronicity in my life, notably number patterns 1111, 333, 555 and the like. Theses grew in intensity and frequency until a supernatural event happened while I was writing a short story. A month later I had an intense Kundalini/Life-Force awakening. 9 days out of time and space, in bliss and love. Then the Life-Force subsided and the pain, depression and psychosis came. That and more supernatural occurrences, which still happen today.

I’m back in the game now, so to speak and finished 80% of my novel. A fictional narrative based on reality, occult secrets, spiritual axioms and quantum mechanics. Considering this is the Age of Aquarius, it also speaks truth to power, as this Neo-Age is represented by rebellion, non-conformity and positive change. It is where we turn the pyramid upside down and challenge everything we’ve been told. The old outdated structures of control will wither away and perish, notably the religious notion of god. A fallacy concocted by humans for control and domination.

We began our spiritual journey over 50 000 years ago with Goddess and the Serpent Power (kundalini). Until religion came on the scene and concealed it and Her. The dark age/Iron Age/Kali Yuga/Piscean Age is over. And I’m bringing Her back in our consciousness through historical facts, occult secrets and illumination, woven into a fictional adventure story. Magick words to open worlds and change the world.

Peace-love and light Avatars. It’s time to become timeless . . .
Old 31-05-2020, 12:52 PM
Elfin

Hi there.... You got me straight away. You mentioned 11:11.... ! Welcome
Old 31-05-2020, 04:03 PM
Master
Hi welcome here...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 31-05-2020, 10:27 PM
Master
hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-06-2020, 06:22 AM
Master
֍                WELCOME TO THE SPIRITUAL FORUMS!                      ֎

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜