Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-03-2007, 04:16 PM
ljepotica

Question A really weird presence/experience...

Hello all

Ok I don't know where such a topic would go and so I thought I might put it here.

The other night I lay in bed and closed my eyes-I visualised a white light entering my body and surrounding my body but also AA Micheals blue light (as I do every night before going to sleep) I sort of felt a bit funny and so decided to visualise white light in my whole room and as I did I saw a weird image in my mind's eye:

I saw a man who was tall and skinny, he sort of looked in his late 40's, he had long grey/blond hair and had green eyes (actually he looked a bit like David Bowie) but his face was sort of a bit like a wolf so he was half human and half something else...he was just staring at me-and I could not concentrate on anything else-it was as if he demanded/forced my attention on him and he was crystal clear.
After a few minutes he started growling like a bear and his teeth were sharp-he tried to come towards me but I used white light again around my body and in my room-he slowly came forward and I asked AA Micheal and Angel Serena to help and protect me but this man remained in my mind-it was hard to get rid of him and I was using white light and even sending love his way and pink light.
Then he decided to "jump" on me but I used white and pink light and he was paused in mid-air growling and trying to break free and get to me but the light held him back...I kept on visualising lights and it was a struggle but in the end I was successful...

Any ideas what this could be about?

Surely white light helps to protect. What concerns me is that he forced himself into my mind's eye after I used white light and asked the angels to protect me...

I have seen him once or twice but now I can get rid of him very easily.

Has this happened to any of you before?

Can you please advise me?

Thank you all,

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx