Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Knower

Bit of advice please

Hi, I hopeing someone could give me a bit of advice please. I want to try and make contact with a ancestor of mine but I never tryed this before I've used a pendant before and communicated with my guide( with my guide it was in a dream). I think the person I want to talk with is around me because since I've been thinking about trying to contact them stuff has happened ( I have a picture of her daughter witch fell over by it's self and other stuff too) I just want to know what would be the best and safest way to do this I don't want the wrong person coming to me any help would be appreciated
Old 12-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Knower

Sorry I meant pendulum not pendant lol
Old 16-06-2015, 04:47 AM
Knower

Thanks you very much for all the advice
Old 16-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Master
If you have managed contact with energy through dreams already, I would suggest trying to connect that way with your ancestor.
But from what you've said you've clearly had validation they are around, so I guess its what sort of contact you deem as valid that will ultimately decide.
You could try automatic writing to, see what comes through and use research for validation.
You could try meditation focused on this connection.
You could try a reader.
Many ways to the mountain lol
Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 16-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Knower

Thank you loopylucid, I never thought of automatic writing I will try this. The person am trying to make contact with she was murdered in 1917 and no one knows who killed her or why ever since I found out it's played on my mind this might sound strange but I get the feeling she wants tell me want happened
Old 16-06-2015, 11:06 PM
JosephSmithChristoferson

what about using a medium?
as a spiritist i would recommend searching for a spiritist center, but any medium with good intentions can do it

the key to separated the good from the bad ones is money, if a medium is getting financial or even socal rewards from the activity then its a bad medium, it will say anything you want to listen
Old 16-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephSmithChristoferson
the key to separated the good from the bad ones is money, if a medium is getting financial or even socal rewards from the activity then its a bad medium, it will say anything you want to listen

that is not true ....... regarding being paid for their services, as in anything .... there are good mediums and there are not so good mediums, money received for services rendered is NOT a way to determine quality.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Experiencer

well

It's true that money doesn't make someone good or bad at something but it is a motivation for some. I worry about the intentions of one when money is involved and if they'll tell me things just to get me to return and keep paying them.
Old 17-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by birds
It's true that money doesn't make someone good or bad at something but it is a motivation for some. I worry about the intentions of one when money is involved and if they'll tell me things just to get me to return and keep paying them.

I guess it comes down to knowing or trusting the medium you are working with
Old 17-06-2015, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephSmithChristoferson
what about using a medium?
as a spiritist i would recommend searching for a spiritist center, but any medium with good intentions can do it

Oh good grief!

If you were a doctor who spent your days helping people - would you expect money so you could feed your family?

If you were a builder and you spent the waking hours of your days building homes for people so they had roofs over their heads would you expect compensation for that?

If you were a school teacher who spent your days teaching young minds, would you do that for free and just scrape up whatever food you found on the ground on your way home from work and never expect an energy exchange or money in return for what you gave from your heart and mind and bodily energies to make little people into educated citizens?

Please think about what you are saying.... seriously... you are expressing a very strange form of bigotry in which everyone else is deserving of being paid for their knowledge and expertise EXCEPT for mediums and psychics.
Did you REALLY mean to express that?
Do you actually Believe that?
Or had you perhaps not thought it through, not realized it was like saying people of another colored skin should Not use public restroom because they were more like animals anyway, they should go behind the building.

Please do rethink your opinion on this - is this thing you just said actually who you want to be, is it reflective of the real you, do you feel proud of this sentiment, would you have your children also go into the world believing some peoples talents had no value yet other should make six figured incomes for theirs?