Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-04-2015, 07:50 PM
Master
low plane

I was wondering how the low plane is like if someone knows?
What sort of spirits are there is there good people also like
if my friends or i go there can we stay there.
Like my parents are good honest people but they think negative
and i guess we have low vibrations do we stay with evil entities like demons
and other dark spirits on the low plane??
Do your fears stay with you in the low plane??
How is the high plane??
Thanks in advance
Old 01-04-2015, 10:01 PM
Burntfruit

Personally I don't think one should get too agitated about vibration levels. The general message I get is one of 'love'.
I would also say we are much more slavish to our environments and our era than we suspect. We are bound by too much of the same thing. :)
Old 01-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator
No-one is a perfect Soul. We all have some negative things about us (I just got slightly irritated with my broadband connection! I even swore at it! LOL!)

But from what I have known and experienced, I have had lovely surprises with Souls who have passed on. It seems that there is something which elevates them in the next world. So their finer qualities shine more -even more than they did here. They are still fully 'recognisable' but it's as if so many things are just left behind.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
No-one is a perfect Soul. We all have some negative things about us (I just got slightly irritated with my broadband connection! I even swore at it! LOL!)
Hi
Lolll you telling me.Internet makes me ferrous.
Quote:
But from what I have known and experienced, I have had lovely surprises with Souls who have passed on.

What do u mean?
I heard a story from someone that is very credible(cause he does not get anything from this)that Jesus took him to hell and he told the story.
Is there more than 2 planes like could there be hell??
Why don't the spirits in the low planes not go there?

Quote:
So their finer qualities shine more -even more than they did here. They are still fully 'recognisable' but it's as if so many things are just left behind.
Good to know
Thanks
Old 02-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Master

I would recommend you read The Multidimensional Man by Ziewe, he explains a lot about these lower levels. He also has a web site I think its the multidimensionalman.com
Old 03-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
What sort of spirits are there is there good people also like
if my friends or i go there can we stay there.
Like my parents are good honest people but they think negative
and i guess we have low vibrations do we stay with evil entities like demons
and other dark spirits on the low plane??
Do your fears stay with you in the low plane??
How is the high plane??
Thanks in advance

I think of the Astral Plane as a "condition" not a "place". If you pass over expecting to find a "low plane" where most of the spirits have "low vibrations", that's what you'll find, and your own vibrations will tend to match theirs. However, if you consciously try to raise your own soul'd vibrations, you'll find yourself in contact with other spirits who are also vibrating at a higher level.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritrebel
I think of the Astral Plane as a "condition" not a "place". If you pass over expecting to find a "low plane" where most of the spirits have "low vibrations", that's what you'll find, and your own vibrations will tend to match theirs. However, if you consciously try to raise your own soul'd vibrations, you'll find yourself in contact with other spirits who are also vibrating at a higher level.

Hi
If someone does not even think of hi or low vibrations and does
not even think there is life after death when they die or think they are going
to hell?My mother believe that and i think i am going to other planes.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
It will be horrific to those who do not obey orders from their commanding officers (fallen angels). However, it can be peaceful for negative entities that have no bodies as the pressure of fear alone will crush a persons body in minutes.

Sheol, Hades, Lake of Fire contains human sinners
Tartarus is a prison for fallen angels and the rephaim. Down here, the rephaim can take the form of wraiths that are immune to the intense pressure of fear as they do not have physical bodies.

If your parents don't beg Jesus Christ to forgive them of their sins before they die then they will be with dark spirits on the lower planes for eternity.
If you have ever seen the film Constantine, watch when he journeys into hell itself and all that is heard is the wind and the flames. This is quite close because no can scream anymore because their fleshy voice boxes got burnt away long ago.

Fears don't stay. Fear along with the words despair, misery, sadness build up all around the sinner and eventually (within minutes) crush the sinner down into the razor sharp skin flake dust.

Remember, spirits cannot be destroyed so the word infinity becomes reality down there.

The higher plane - don't know. However, before the Great Flood, imagine a world where the air / water is clean and the sun doesn't burn your skin even if you are on the Equator. All sorts of creatures exist like mermaids, elves etc.

Anyway, when Jesus returns, He is bringing the higher plane with Him to this plane. So if you want to see/witness Heaven on Earth, then have faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Master
WHAT?! None of that sounds logical Tristan.

Even if God Himself appeared before me and said- "I forgive you", how is that gonna change the way I am? If I was the sickest, murderous person in the world - I am immediately saved?

I know people who have had experienced Spirits in the "lower planes", and no they are not there because they didn't ask for forgiveness. Some of them may still hold Man-made religious beliefs that they aren't forgiven, but they are mainly in these lower states because of their own actions and states of mind.

God forgives and blesses every soul from the instant of their creation. That is why we have an original blessedness that is inherently divine from our origin in Heaven. And God has shown that he forgives everyone when Jesus went to the cross and forgave his enemies. That was the point of him going to the Cross to let the world know- "God loves you, God dies with you, and God forgives you, and God will raise you up again".

The only entities that are not forgiven are those who feel they don't deserve forgiveness, they don't deserve to be loved, and they don't have anything good about them. We live in a world where not enough people uplift others and tell them they are beloved. So many kids grow up with spiritual damage and even create damaging lives in return. And this build up of guilt, karma, and suffering alienates a person's self-worth further from God. That is why some Spirits end up in lower planes after death.- because they themselves never learned to love themselves and thus love others and God.

Now if we are talking about "dark entities", Spirit-beings that were never human and are called "fallen angels" in the Christian-legends, these are entities are different. Spirits are not in locations or geographic places called "heaven" and "hell". Heaven and hell are states of consciousness. These spirits wandered into the wrong groups and collectively separated from God with selfish purposes, misusing their gifts and abilities as pure spirits. They are unevolved angels if you will. - demonic.

But there is no such thing as monsterous pure autonomous evil creatures who are fuelled by being 'mr evil muhaha". They have some very deep psychological issues that are beyond the physical explanation. It is better for other Angels to deal with them.

----

We need to start having realistic and healthy views of Evil. Not these silly dualistic beliefs that there is this entire edge and abyss where God casts unrepent souls of some "belief-system" made by man where the "all evil ones" are sent and are at war with God.

So primitive and ludicrious.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
It will be horrific to those who do not obey orders from their commanding officers (fallen angels). However, it can be peaceful for negative entities that have no bodies as the pressure of fear alone will crush a persons body in minutes.

Sheol, Hades, Lake of Fire contains human sinners
Tartarus is a prison for fallen angels and the rephaim. Down here, the rephaim can take the form of wraiths that are immune to the intense pressure of fear as they do not have physical bodies.

If your parents don't beg Jesus Christ to forgive them of their sins before they die then they will be with dark spirits on the lower planes for eternity.
If you have ever seen the film Constantine, watch when he journeys into hell itself and all that is heard is the wind and the flames. This is quite close because no can scream anymore because their fleshy voice boxes got burnt away long ago.

Fears don't stay. Fear along with the words despair, misery, sadness build up all around the sinner and eventually (within minutes) crush the sinner down into the razor sharp skin flake dust.

Remember, spirits cannot be destroyed so the word infinity becomes reality down there.

The higher plane - don't know. However, before the Great Flood, imagine a world where the air / water is clean and the sun doesn't burn your skin even if you are on the Equator. All sorts of creatures exist like mermaids, elves etc.

Anyway, when Jesus returns, He is bringing the higher plane with Him to this plane. So if you want to see/witness Heaven on Earth, then have faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Hi
I have heard a guy that says he was in hell dont know i think he dreamed of going there.It sound very very scary and i cant believe that GOD will send us
there if he can help it.
My parents def. don t have to beg Jesus for nothing as GOD send Jesus
to save us and Jesus wont judge us but GOD will if GOD will even do that
as GOD is a God of love not hate!!!
Jesus saved us from all our sin.