Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-04-2018, 01:03 PM
Master
Inspiration from Neale Donald Walsh

Free webinar today:

https://programs.humanitysteam.org/
Old 18-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
I apologize for the (miss)lead. From the promos I received, I thought he would be presenting more advanced 'messages' instead of just recycling his already-relayed ones.

Clicked out of the 'webinar' after within 10 minutes myself. And have unsubscribed from the associated, further 'market'ing list since.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
I apologize for the (miss)lead. From the promos I received, I thought he would be presenting more advanced 'messages' instead of just recycling his already-relayed ones.

Clicked out of the 'webinar' after within 10 minutes myself. And have unsubscribed from the associated, further 'market'ing list since.

Funny thing, I went into it to check out what it might be about in your OP and thought the same thing. It kind of read up in such a way that he was going to initiate some new findings and I thought, "this looks interesting'.

So I see why you perhaps thought that it might be something new.

When you say "more advanced" what were you expecting? What did you find in that ten minutes you listened?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 18-04-2018, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
When you say "more advanced" what were you expecting? What did you find in that ten minutes you listened?
He just said the same things I heard him say many times before. Which is Ok, but the 'sales' c'mon implied there'd be 'further' revelations. Aargh!
Old 19-04-2018, 02:18 AM
Master
Quote:
He just said the same things I heard him say many times before. Which is Ok, but the 'sales' c'mon implied there'd be 'further' revelations. Aargh!

Recently I was contemplating "others" as my inspiration to spur me into my own deeper realizations and creativity myself. Perhaps this next level for you and (I am aware of myself in this too) is to source our own within. When the seeking ends the seeker no longer seeks its source in others but rather be inspired for itself to source itself. The inspiration when it no longer fits you, can inspire you to find what you were seeking in the external in yourself....woo hoo!

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 19-04-2018, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Recently I was contemplating "others" as my inspiration to spur me into my own deeper realizations and creativity myself. Perhaps this next level for you and (I am aware of myself in this too) is to source our own within. When the seeking ends the seeker no longer seeks its source in others but rather be inspired for itself to source itself. The inspiration when it no longer fits you, can inspire you to find what you were seeking in the external in yourself....woo hoo!

Yah, I realized this, or should I say I affirmed this, more completely when I (recently) read and and attempted to 'implement' the wisdom in a couple of Ernest Holmes' (founder of the Science of Mind movment) books. I became aware of the ways in which his 'shtick' differed from 'mine' - and so why and how his 'methods' couldn't and so didn't (when I 'tried' them on for size) quite work for 'me'.

I found the energy and thrust (the 'spirit') of Holmes' (written in this case) 'speechifying' both stimulating and inspiring (by example), i.e. energy-izing, as well as 'educational' in terms of providing me with relevant 'pointers' in relation to my process, nevertheless. I had hoped it would so in relation to Neale's presentation. And, I took the 'lesson' in that regard to be just what you said in your (above) post.

For whatever the reasons, Neale's 'speechifying' (as he was 'interviewed' in the webinar) came across (to me) as 'dull' and 'dulling'. I had hoped it would be otherwise. Maybe it was because the fellow interviewing him was a kind of a 'lightweight' coat-tail rider. Or maybe Neale is losing his moxey and getting 'worn out' .

But my 'beat' and 'show' of course goes on! As you say, Woohoo, Lady Jane!

The 'lesson' is also 'teaching' me to watch (i.e. more carefully choose) what I 'watch' on TV. Lazy (on my part) seeking of 'stimulating' time-fillers has had an undesirable 'boomerang' effect on 'me', I (now more clearly) think.

As Paul or whoever wrote (in the Letter to the Philippians): "Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

That's 'good' advice!!

Last edited by davidsun : 19-04-2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Master
And......what you think, you attract.
I can relate to both of your posts especially so recently.
Where I think I relate to yours Natureflows is that I trust that what I think and what I desire is coming from source because I am the manifestation of source.
What I find outside myself is what I attracted to myself.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 19-04-2018, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:

Yah, I realized this, or should I say I affirmed this, more completely when I (recently) read and and attempted to 'implement' the wisdom in a couple of Ernest Holmes' (founder of the Science of Mind movment) books. I became aware of the ways in which his 'shtick' differed from 'mine' - and so why and how his 'methods' couldn't and so didn't (when I 'tried' them on for size) quite work for 'me'.

Its interesting, your finding these things.

Quote:
I found the energy and thrust (the 'spirit') of Holmes' (written in this case) 'speechifying' both stimulating and inspiring (by example), i.e. energy-izing, as well as 'educational' in terms of providing me with relevant 'pointers' in relation to my process, nevertheless. I had hoped it would so in relation to Neale's presentation. And, I took the 'lesson' in that regard to be just what you said in your (above) post.

Quote:
For whatever the reasons, Neale's 'speechifying' (as he was 'interviewed' in the webinar) came across (to me) as 'dull' and 'dulling'. I had hoped it would be otherwise. Maybe it was because the fellow interviewing him was a kind of a 'lightweight' coat-tail rider. Or maybe Neale is losing his moxey and getting 'worn out' .

I see what you mean.

Quote:
But my 'beat' and 'show' of course goes on! As you say, Woohoo, Lady Jane!

Yes you cant miss your own beat can you? I am getting excited in writing my first book. And what I am finding in the real world more directly is inspiration through life and others supporting me to in some way bring these little things to life. I think if people don't inspire you to both be inspired and implement something into your own creativity and life experience nowdays, it falls short of the "whole" exploration and its creation more compete?
Quote:
The 'lesson' is also 'teaching' me to watch (i.e. more carefully choose) what I 'watch' on TV. Lazy (on my part) seeking of 'stimulating' time-fillers has had an undesirable 'boomerang' effect on 'me', I (now more clearly) think.

Don't think too much..hehe
Time fillers can be filled with more productive creations me thinks..

Quote:
As Paul or whoever wrote (in the Letter to the Philippians): "Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Is he saying virtue and praise aint a good thing?

Quote:
That's 'good' advice!!

Tell me why? (I don't like MOndays,,hehe)

Old 19-04-2018, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
And......what you think, you attract.
I can relate to both of your posts especially so recently.
Where I think I relate to yours Natureflows is that I trust that what I think and what I desire is coming from source because I am the manifestation of source.
What I find outside myself is what I attracted to myself.

Is it really about what you think you attract?
Or just the nature of exploration and meeting yourself in everyway you are not just your mind alone thinking these things?

Is like attracting like, the minds issue?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions you brought them up reading your post.

I have this little line I say to myself often. Everything is within, but the outside is where I manifest what the inward reflected process seeks of itself.

Where I am in myself in the focus of myself often is what brings to me what I am focused on.
But then sometimes things come that I am not focused on to show me where to focus.
I guess, in some ways its the nature of learning what you want in life, what fits you that is already in you coming to life as you as a life.

Old 20-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Is it really about what you think you attract?
Or just the nature of exploration and meeting yourself in everyway you are not just your mind alone thinking these things?

Is like attracting like, the minds issue?

I hope you don't mind me asking these questions you brought them up reading your post.

I have this little line I say to myself often. Everything is within, but the outside is where I manifest what the inward reflected process seeks of itself.

Where I am in myself in the focus of myself often is what brings to me what I am focused on.
But then sometimes things come that I am not focused on to show me where to focus.
I guess, in some ways its the nature of learning what you want in life, what fits you that is already in you coming to life as you as a life.
I agree. I believe thinking is part of the world within, as is feeling. It is the mind that has the power to focus on what is within and therefore attract.
I'd say that when things come that you are not focused on then subconsciously within you are unconsciously focused on things coming to you that you are not consciously focused on.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness