Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-01-2015, 08:21 PM
Ascender

oh but love is every thing

love is very romantic what would love be if not complete with some love, love loves most :-)

belief me i know for I am quite now in love, right now all the time :-)

lots of love and light to all
Old 20-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Deactivated Account

For many people with raging hormones the concept of love is misunderstood. The test is usually if it is not unconditional you best run because it's dangerous. Divorce statistics indicate that few people have any concept of love. The antithesis of conditional love ( a biochemical lure) is eventually pain, chaos and hatred. Are we capable of unconditional love? Perhaps for a finite time. Can we say we love Deity? Do we? or is it fear of consequences should we discover we are not sure. Love is difficult to quantify.
Old 20-01-2015, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by --Star-Nancy--
Love is hugging yourself everyday and telling that you are beautiful to yourself

Yes, I agree, wholeheartedly!
Old 21-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Deactivated Account

Love may only be a tool in the biological theatre. Nature's way of insuring care of offspring. It originates by electrochemical interplay of neurons in a brain and nowhere else in physics. Throughout the astrophysical universe we see only a violent interplay of forces that are very hostile to life. In that our brain plays tricks on us by creating the illusion of our being and existence we have no way to know for sure that the concept of love exists at all beyond the confines of biology. During my own experiences with bi-location and projection I note there is never any emotion when my consciousness is extended beyond my biology and why should there be because my consciousness cannot suffer injury or pain nor am I interacting with wherever I happen to be. In such a state I am simply a watcher.
Old 24-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Deactivated Account

Love is all that matters. Because Love is the meaning of life.

Old 25-01-2015, 01:24 AM
Pink Sapphire

Love is.. no doubting, not even for a second
Old 25-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Knower
"LOVE" is a word we use in attempting to describe the ineffable.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:20 AM
hheaven67

Amen Sista! THAT is the reason that we're here!