Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 11-07-2011, 07:27 PM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
A thought, what if everything we percieved was nothing more then solidified consciousness?
I tend to agree. Indivudal matter and particles to me allow us to action thought,

Have you ever read about the holographic principle. Don't think I agree with it but it's an interesting concept saying we are just a projection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

gTm
Old 11-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Sentientno1

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
I tend to agree. Indivudal matter and particles to me allow us to action thought,

Have you ever read about the holographic principle. Don't think I agree with it but it's an interesting concept saying we are just a projection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle

gTm

gtm...i am so ignorant of quantum mechanics the link made no sense to me. But on other threads i've mantained that we are phenomenal, that is having no reality of our own, like 'a transparency overlaying the reality' of basic awareness. A good deal of time i percieve things as 'see thru' It's no less wonderouse i think, but rather more so.

i'd like to talk science with you but have no real referance point to make a meaningful contribution along those lines. But i will lurk this thread, it's facinating.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Master
WmBuzz71: Universal consciousness is the same as the Human consciousness. We all have the Creator/God DNA inside of us that links everything together.

Yes... "As above, so below'... and vice versa.

Become one with oneself, then you can go further and become one with the planet, then with the Universe.

Very few people can achieve that status, that would be something like being an Angel or some kind of Protector/Guardian of some sort.

In these days of spiritual awakening many people are experientially discovering oneness and expanding awareness.

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Master
breath: Am I not the universe? Am I not conscious?

That's all you need to see.

Yes. Simply seeing.

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeTmaxwell
What do you mean by this "undeniable manipulations of material reality ... almost miracles."?

Were their intentions honorable? If so, do you still go? I would assume if you are able to tap into the magical it would be desirable to continue. Maybe I am a bit naive.

george... It is most certainly possible to learn how to use the power of intention to change ones material and experiential reality in 'magical' ways.

You could look into "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart and "Suddenly Psychic" by Maureen Caudill.

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 07:40 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
gtm...i am so ignorant of quantum mechanics the link made no sense to me. But on other threads i've mantained that we are phenomenal, that is having no reality of our own, like 'a transparency overlaying the reality' of basic awareness. A good deal of time i percieve things as 'see thru' It's no less wonderouse i think, but rather more so.

i'd like to talk science with you but have no real referance point to make a meaningful contribution along those lines. But i will lurk this thread, it's facinating.
Hey Sent,
Happy you are interested, feel free to 'lurk'

I only really got into particle physics in the last 12 months, and I realize how much I don't know. The depth it goes seems never-ending.

Basically, the holographic principal suggests that the universe is no more than a projection from the outside of the universe, like everything is a hologram. How it is supposed to work, not sure? But basically it thinks we are not real like we think. String theory starts getting into science and multiple dimensions.

It is interesting how you see things as 'see thru'. Like we are the face in front of the consciousness. I makes sense to me as you could say we are the physical face and body of our soul. Therefore making the body the tool for the soul to action.

In my thoughts, I am a Dot (eg a particle) inside my body which you might call my soul. I am surrounded by other Dots who are with me and we exist as this body, allowing us to action our thoughts. The privilege for me is that I am the centre Dot and the one with the final say. I work with the other Dots like a parliament and we live life and experience. Hence I see the Dot as the consciousness and that it has never ending ability to know....

So for me, I see that you are seeing the/perceiving the Dots and that's a privilege.

gTm
Old 12-07-2011, 07:43 AM
georgeTmaxwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
george... It is most certainly possible to learn how to use the power of intention to change ones material and experiential reality in 'magical' ways.

You could look into "The Field" by Lynne McTaggart and "Suddenly Psychic" by Maureen Caudill.

Xan
Hi Xan, sounds interesting, thanks for the tip.

gTm
Old 12-07-2011, 08:10 AM
Master
georgeTmaxwell
Quote:

One part I have considered is the gap between the particles means that transfer of consciousness is not instantaneous, which it would have been when compressed into a singularity.

hmmm...had a thought with this. I'm really not up on scientific stuff so wondering if that gap you speak of has been observed by science? The reason I ask is because I'm wondering if the gap we perceive is there because of our march to linear time lines, or that they wanted to see it? (LOL..ok...that last bit is way out there)

Quote:

Nightspirit - you are attentive to my thoughts. Feel free to add.

oooohh..trust me!...you don't want to get into my thoughts!...i'd screw your mind with my ideas
Old 12-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
when i was out in the world stuffing experiences i did a study on the collective consciousness. i entered into various cults and after having planted a deep "reality trigger" i allowed myself to become immersed in the collective mind of the cult. i witnessed some VERY interesting psy phenom errupting out of the combined energies that where channeled via the various beliefs systems of the cults i joined, undeniable manipulations of material reality ... almost miracles.

now if such a relatively small number of minds focused with intentional devotion can produce such interesting manifestations how much more interesting would be the manifestations of a universal collective consciousness. could It not create solar systems? galaxies?

just an imaginative idea.

Knowing this works with a collective energy...and knowing what only a small collective can achieve...one has to consider what the world collective is producing.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gee, NightSpirit that is some post.
Good analogies.
Alot of wisdom there...
Miss Hepburn

Thank you Miss Hepburn, which leads me to ask....you know of this already, don't you? One sees wisdom when one already has these insights.