Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-07-2011, 07:41 AM
AnuChandra

space time and merkaba

Ive been recently meditating a lot about ascension. I see my soul in a symbol of a four sided pyramid both sides just like a merkaba tetrahedron. Merkaba is always described as three sided pyramids, though. How I see it is the top of the pyramid has a point of light and the point below is dark (symbolizing distance from Source). I drew an image but couldnt connect it here=( The top is eternal life and ascension path and below is perhaps pure potentiality. In the center goes Antakarana bridge from lowest point to highest point and its not totally linear etc.. When put several of these four sided pyramid (like a tetrahedron, whatever its called with four sides=)) together the light and dark points actually become one in many of them. Also they build a matrix and fill any space and time. Then there are also three sided pyramids, tetrahedrons which act like a glue, magnets, putting everything together. I believe this glue is love and compassion. Space time in my visions is not filled by cubes etc.. but of pyramid like structures..=)

But I do have a question here... Im wondering since I am seeing my merkaba as four sided pyramids but usually its described as three sided pyramids.. wondering if anyone else has ideas, why? Ive never heard of it before. Whether this has to do with different kind of souls.. Like angelic, star, human etc... build slightly differently in the matrix of life??

Ideas?=)
Old 30-07-2011, 10:24 AM
mattie

Square Pyramid Is The Shape Of The Egyptian Pyramids

Ascension is often discussed as being completed when we reach full 5D awareness, but the ascension journey really BEGINS in 5D. It is completed when we reunite w/ 12D (1-12D).

A Regular Tetrahedron has 4 faces, 3 sides, all equal triangles. The Egyptian pyramids have 4 sides on a square base. Is the shape of the Egyptian pyramid what you are seeing?

The Egyptian style pyramid w/ 4 triangular sides & a square base seems to be officially called a Square Pyramid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_solid

Go w/ what you are guided to. There may be a reason you’re drawn to the same geometric configuration as the Egyptian pyramids. You may have a connection w/ the same group that built them.

The Universe is said to be ordered w/ sacred geometry & tones.

About love & compassion, these can be distilled further down to joy & empathy which further distills down to Oneness.

More info. for those who might not be familiar w/ the term merkaba or just have fun looking at the great eye candy of the spinning merkabas (2nd link).

Merkabas (star tetrahedron) are the 3-D version of the hexagram (star of David), the As Above, So Below(& As Below, So Above- the full loop) symbol.

http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

Merkaba images- http://photobucket.com/images/merkaba/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ28
Old 05-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Master
I see the Merkaba not as two pyramids but as the star tetrahedron rotating with my body-mind form inside it. It's a more holistic experience than trying to mentally break it down.

Xan

Old 06-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Master
A pyramid can't have 3 sides (faces). Minimum of 4.