Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-10-2011, 01:21 PM
insanitysquid

Blessed Be!

Greetings, one and all -
I am called insanitysquid!

I am...
a Taurus
Pagan (Solitary Eclectic Wicca, specifically)
and pretty much Open-Minded

I was randomly thumbing through Google trying to scour up more information on "Incarnated Crystals" and "Incarnated Elementals" at first, since I am going through another patch of insomnia.
Also because I was getting a 10-minute tarot reading from a dear friend, and she had a hard time trying to figure out what was up with my aura. She couldn't pinpoint what element or color I am able to harness, so my aura was opaque and soft - coming off like fire over my skin, it was very vibrant. My chakras were healthy, and I haven't done anything damaging to my soul, mind or body that I know of recently.

And seeing from how the community is like (informative, friendly and kind!) and the forums (neat and organized!) I have decided to join.

I am very knowledgeable in a lot of things, so you may ask and I will try my best to answer from personal experience, quick research and/or word-of-mouth.
I am also a student in this expansive, strange, beautiful universe - and in turn, in this intense planet we're all on - figuring out my niche in Everything.

Blessed Be, my Siblings
insanitysquid
Old 11-10-2011, 01:39 PM
midnightstar

Welcome to SF, insanitysquid, hope you enjoy your stay
Old 11-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Experiencer
haha very cool intro, looking forward to reading more, enjoy
Old 11-10-2011, 02:29 PM
Experiencer

Welcome! Yes, very inspiring. You may not find a niche, but many little spots to poke your head in. :)
Old 11-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Blooms Bright

Merry Meet and Welcome! So glad you've decided to join. Lots of knowledgeable individuals willing to share their experiences. I look forward to reading your future posts. Enjoy exploring and post plenty. As always~ Bright Blessings
Old 11-10-2011, 11:06 PM
mattie

HI

Welcome.

Don’t worry about doing anything damaging to your spirit. We have an unlimited ability to discharge any unwanted energies from our personal energy field (aura) to adjust our energies.