Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-08-2017, 10:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Your desire to find answers to those question are setting you on a path of self discovery. this path is going to filled with a lot of ups and downs that will lead you to gain the experiences and knowledge required to accept those answers as your own personal truths. If I answered any of those questions you will come up with new questions to replace the experiences that would have been gained prior to me answering them. I would be niether helping or hindering your progress only sharing what my current personal truths are. As I grow so does my understanding. and my understanding currently is all that matters is I enjoy every moment of my life as much as I possibly can. If I make sure I'm doing just that, then I will be more open and receptive to growing the way I was intended to.

Okay thank you. So the only thing left to do is to completely and willfully just let go and allow the universe to express itself through me?
Old 25-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnIXght
Okay thank you. So the only thing left to do is to completely and willfully just let go and allow the universe to express itself through me?

Old 25-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I don't mean to be forward, but it seems as though you have decided the outcome of your experiences before you even allowed them to manifest. I see this happen in so many peoples lives. All they think about is negative energy and when negative energy consumes their life they blame God.

Everyone goes to God asking Him to give them what they want, but He has always done just that. In your case, you seem to want to NOT believe that such miracles are possible so you are experiencing NOT miracles.

You began your response with, God hasn't answered my endless prayers, therefore, He must not do miraculous things. That is a negative approach.

Now, there was no mistake made that day. As I said, I was broke. Which means not only did I not have any money on me that day, but I had no money in my account or my car or at my house. No one gave me money and I did not unknowingly pick up something that ended up being money. Believe me I replayed it over and over again in my head. Something I know you would do if it had happened to you. People don't come to this site to complain about how God ignores them. They come here to share their wonderful experiences that they themselves simply cannot explain. This is no coincidence my friend. This is an Awakening, and if you are not awake then you should start changing your heart

Please, that Star Wars stuff you call ''negative energy'' has nothing to do with this. Nobody is born with a negative attitude... I am not to be compared with the other kind of people you mentioned. Let me tell you that I've been a Christian from my 16th but things only went downhill and it didn't bring me anything good at all. For years I have waited for this so-called manefistation you speak of, have been open minded to miracles and even believing in them, and as well becomming a better person. But the more I pray the more he seems to turn his back towards me, and now I've reached the period where I'm starting to question all of it instead of having blind faith in an unpredictable deity. I still do believe in God, it's just that I find it hard to approve of his policies.

But hey, maybe he really did give you that 20 dollar bill. I'm only tellings things from my own perspective, as in your case I have no idea what the truth is. I can merely speculate based on how I experience God in my own life. Either way, wish you the best of luck with your life journey.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm starting to question all of it instead of having blind faith in an unpredictable deity. I still do believe in God, it's just that I find it hard to approve of his policies.

If I may be honest with you, and I am sorry I lashed out before, you are not wrong or lost or negative. Not at all in fact. I created the negative energy by acting as though I knew you.

The fact that you are questioning everything is a sign of love. I too was a devout Christian, but I didn't think it was fair to God that I did not believe in the Bible. What kind of love is it that you should be forced to do something that you don't love?

As you said, you still believe in God, but not the way the world asks you to. But that's the thing, only you can know your God.

If praying isn't working...stop. I do not think you should beg or plea with love or it isn't so.

I can tell you one thing for sure though; I have been through Hell in my short life. It wasn't easy getting here and I cussed God out so many times. At first, I felt like He would throw me into fire for sure. But I realized one very important thing along the way, honesty is more important than anything! Don't lie to yourself. If it isn't working, try something new.

My manifestation started really small. I saw the number 66 and thought it was the mark of Satan at first lol so I avoided it. But recognizing it was enough to allow my thoughts to focus on it. That focus became habit, which, in turn became a part of my life. I started seeing 66 everywhere! It was't until I found out that my birthday adds up to 44 that I started attaching to 44. Example: 6+2+9+1+9+8+9. Now the Universe delivers the number 44 to me in very unique ways.

So, what I would say is don't go to God. When you go to God you are really leaving yourself behind. Then when you find yourself you realize that you were God the whole time. I have always believed in the quote, "Human beings are God experiencing itself".

Start looking around at other people. Listen to not what they say, but how they say it. Remember what you hear and what you see. Movies, Songs, Pictures, T-Shirts, Logos, etc. These are all clues that the Universe will use to reach out to you. Eventually you will notice certain "deja vu" moments. Recognize these moments and let the Universe know you saw it!

One day I told the Universe (and I was very specific) that I wanted to see someone wearing a black shirt with a white number 9 on it, and I gave the Universe five days to show me. On the 5th day when I was watching a movie that my friend chose, I saw a little boy wearing that exact same shirt. I laughed and thanked the Universe.

And you know what? It doesn't matter if it was pure luck, because from that day on my ability to manifest my reality only strengthened, so the word coincidence became a poisonous "religion" in itself. Now I truly know that anything is possible.
Old 26-08-2017, 01:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

One of them was an older man and I will never forget him. He was a kind old man. When I was on the phone with his insurance company he said, "I don't know why I came in to the dealership today. I didn't really have a reason to come here but I just woke up this morning and had this feeling like I should come and get my car serviced." When he said that my heart dropped. It was such a weird and intense feeling and yet I felt like I was being watched. Kind of like you're waiting for your friend to come out laughing and be like, "Ha! I heard you ask God for those sales so I told my uncle to come up here".

This was the first time in my life when God physically proved to me that He not only listens, but that He also delivers. And even though I truly believed in Him before He never showed Himself to me as a physical response.

I think so often when miracles happen, they could be pulled apart and made to look different than they are by others. What is important is that gut feeling that you speak about here. For me, that is how I know that something real is going on, like you talk about that intense feeling, your heart dropped. You instinctively knew-your senses were telling you there was something special going on that moment, that day.

It doesn't matter what anyone else would think because maybe no one else could even see it. You are the one that experienced it. Its your miracle.

Thats how I see it, thats how I usually experience these things personally.
Old 26-08-2017, 01:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarine
You instinctively knew-your senses were telling you there was something special going on that moment, that day.

It doesn't matter what anyone else would think because maybe no one else could even see it. You are the one that experienced it. Its your miracle.

Exactly! And you sometimes have to catch yourself from running off and telling other people because you are so caught up in that perfect moment that you forget that they didn't see it so they couldn't possibly understand!
Old 26-08-2017, 02:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
About a year ago when I was working at a GMC Dealership as a Windshield Repair Technician, I found myself at a real low. My job was based on sales and no one was interested in what I was offering. So I told a lady who worked at the dealership what was going on (I usually talk to her about God and she helps bring my hopes up). She told me that God loves for us to ask for His help when we are in need.

Now, I usually do not ask God for help because it makes me feel like I am using His power. However, I needed to make money, so that night before I went to bed I told God that I wanted to make 9 sales the next day. I chose 9 because it is my favorite number and also because that is what our top salesmen were making.

The next morning when I woke up I asked God again to send me 9 sales. At the beginning of the day I had my doubts but I believed God would deliver since I was sincere in my request. Slowly, one by one, I started getting sales. I remember thinking to myself how freaky this was, yet, in the back of my mind I was thinking how impossible it would be if I actually got those 9 sales. By the way, I had been working at this place for about 2 months and never got more than 2 sales a day. In fact, a lot of days I got zero sales.

Needless to say, about 15 minutes before the end of my shift I got my 9th sale! The weirdest part was not the 9 sales. No. The weirdest part was the people who allowed me to repair their windshields. They seemed to "know" that I needed and wanted those sales. I say this because they were really friendly and you could tell that they had already decided to say yes before I even gave my sales pitch.

One of them was an older man and I will never forget him. He was a kind old man. When I was on the phone with his insurance company he said, "I don't know why I came in to the dealership today. I didn't really have a reason to come here but I just woke up this morning and had this feeling like I should come and get my car serviced." When he said that my heart dropped. It was such a weird and intense feeling and yet I felt like I was being watched. Kind of like you're waiting for your friend to come out laughing and be like, "Ha! I heard you ask God for those sales so I told my uncle to come up here".

This was the first time in my life when God physically proved to me that He not only listens, but that He also delivers. And even though I truly believed in Him before He never showed Himself to me as a physical response.

A few side notes:

- Every one of the 9 cars that had the windshield repair work had some form of religious symbol on or within their vehicle. Whether it was a Bible or a Buddha.

- That day God also physically manifested a $20 bill in my pocket. I know He did too because I was broke and couldn't even eat lunch.

So did I encounter angels or did God use other humans to help me out?

I believe that it is a mixture of both its extremely possible that you met a few angels in your life maybe even ArchAngels. We normally don't like to brag about us being ArchAngels or angels period so we help in the shadows of every day people. I've had quite some experiences myself. I was opening myself up training and I couldn't handle all the demons that came so I prayed and Jesus's face shown up on my wall as he killed them all or sent them back to hell as I watched all the crosses fall onto them.
Old 26-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyMthrFkr
I believe that it is a mixture of both its extremely possible that you met a few angels in your life maybe even ArchAngels. We normally don't like to brag about us being ArchAngels or angels period so we help in the shadows of every day people. I've had quite some experiences myself. I was opening myself up training and I couldn't handle all the demons that came so I prayed and Jesus's face shown up on my wall as he killed them all or sent them back to hell as I watched all the crosses fall onto them.

Wow that's intense! Sometimes I feel demons but a lot of times I feel the Angels whispering in my ear to tell me to not fear them. The angels that protect me are the ones I fear because they are too calm so I know they can vanquish darkness :)
Old 27-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Master
Good for you and a nice story Angels do a lot of suggestions that are in the highest good of all. An awful lot of that involves interactions. I do think they nudged a lot of folks to come by, in order to get you through the darkest day. I also have a strong feeling for some reason that your boss or similar managed to slip a 20 in your wallet at some point...knowing that you were working hard and that everyone needs to eat.

I think angels definitely helped you out, and it's because you had a true need and had already told yourself this is not how I should live every day, depending on angels to bring me work. Rather today is a crisis and I need some help to get through it...and you had enough faith to ask and to allow for the possibility, including that things could also work out some other way.

If you'd only got 7 or 8 sales, though, it doesn't mean they failed or that God let you down or doesn't care, though...and that's equally important. Angels can suggest or request (if you're listening), but they will not order us - that's in contradiction to our free will. Some folks may not have been able to get there in time or might have come the next day

I have only directly asked God and angels for a few things..
1 - when I was at university or just out, for my Grandfather's healing from a rare cancer due to nuclear radiation exposure ...and in return I had to go to commit to a tradition and go to services more or less regularly (a real sacrifice for me as I've never been big on weekly ritual). Literally a few days later he called and said with one treatment of chemo, he was in total remission. So...errr...eventually I had to go somewhere and start attending services

- many years later, after several years of strangeness and confusion in one area of my life, I momentarily asked the universe at large to change my path next go-round and going forward to not have to deal with someone anymore till they are in a better place (who after all had murdered me several times in the past and was currently unforgiving and judgmental toward me, though from a distance).

Michael immediately showed up dead serious and asked me if that was my true intention. Which I took back immediately as I then understood via illumination that it would require everything in existence to change, in order to accommodate me. Clearly something about healing the situation requires the availability and presence of all parties, at least at some point and certainly in spirit. Because of my love and trust in the guides to have my highest good in mind, I took it back. We talk all the time...I do a lot of healing and energy work with the guides. But this was different. Michael then said he was surprised I hadn't asked for this sooner...I never ask for anything except guidance. So...

3 - shortly after #2, I did put out a request! I asked/gave him as lead guide permission for the guides to remove all obstacles in my path to growth and love and alignment with Spirit and with my centre. Total faith...I put out the request, and I have complete love and faith and trust in the guides. To be honest, this summer has been the best in many years, because the energy of the new Age (Aquarius) can be felt a lot more deeply now. It's just amazing.

I think what I'm saying is it's fine to ask for whatever. But for me, I think it's enough to ask for broad help and for daily guidance. The really big stuff. I did the same as you with my granddad....I thought, I know I'm not supposed to ask for favours or for an exchange, it's not right...but please heal my granddad and I will be better about committing to going to services...it's our faith that allows mountains to be moved.

(I still struggle with going to services BTW...but there are good things, mainly the learning and the weekly commentary, where we really engage our minds and hearts and challenge ourselves...and also how subversive and challenging the call to authentic love was then and remains in our society today).

For guidance, you can ask 24/7 -- this is your life and your struggle, and you are absolutely free to work with them very closely and to work with them to seek wisdom and insight. For help, you can put out a general intention. If it's a specific kind of help, you could always add a more specific request as needed, say for work or for money, or for dealing with pain or a crisis, etc...and then leave it at that and put your mind at ease whilst you get on with things. So you don't have to feel you'd need to get into ongoing daily or weekly requests for those things

I think this may be individual. Some ask for help picking out their clothes every day (kidding), but then don't ask for guidance and don't spend time with the guides in that way. I think that depends on where you are at on your journey, given your own experiences.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke

Last edited by 7luminaries : 27-08-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:18 PM
Seeker
My sense is that God was answering prayer. But what a GLORIOUS story! Really, does it matter who? Either way the Divine was at work & intervened on your behalf! I just appreciate you sharing your story!