Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Rose Quartz/Plant entity?

Greetings, I am new here, my name is Gisella. I found this forum via google search, and it felt like the right place for me to share my experience with this dream/get your opinions. I am sill scratching my head about it, and still feeling emotional.

There are portions of the dream I do not recall, however Ill attempt to elaborate on every detail I remember upon waking up.
Before going to bed (at 6:50AM due to insomnia) I popped a 3mg Melatonin pill.
I placed an Amethyst polished pyramid stone under my pillow, like I do every night.

As I can remember, my dream started with me walking on an unknown street, but something about the feel & atmosphere, reminded me of my late maternal grandmother in (it's in Dominican republic) neighborhood (where I used to spend my summers as a child), on the rear of her block that i used to walk by every weekend, to go play with my childhood friends until the age of 13...I am now 36.
Upon walking & noticing the subtle darkness of the sunset, I saw a few spinning black triangle shaped ships in the sky. I reacted to them, by pointing them out to people walking by, but they did not care to look or acknowledge it.
I tried screaming it out when I saw more of them, they seemed to be spinning, lowering their orbit, and eventually falling somewhere.
I know this was a lucid dream, because I was aware that I was dreaming (on & off), so I did have some control of it; and since I wasn't able to scream out to people to warn, I spoke though to myself "Just say it in your mind" And it worked! People started panicking, running everywhere to dock!

All of the sudden, I was at this fancy hotel, staying in a suite with family members, only
they were not my family but i the dream, those strangers were my parents & siblings.
I looked out the window, and a huge triangle was falling towards me, I flinched when it got closer, getting smaller and smaller, eventually falling in my hand.

I don't remember if it was hot or cold, but it turned into a rough Rose Quartz.
I was a little freaked out by it, because it started lighting up on my hand. And when I placed it on a table it stopped,I grabbed it again, and it was lighting up like red neon lights. I felt the presence of my "dream father" observing me right behind me, almost hovering.

The rose quartz was weirdly growing leafs with weird little white fibers on their edges, and I blew on it, like you would a dandelion. And the growing leafs would disappear, re-appearing, but blowing on them would no longer revert it after a few tries (That was me scared it would tun into something malignant).
I felt that the being within this plant like thing was a female entity, & I got the impression that it had evil intentions...But somehow, this man walked in, he looked like an obese burglar, and tried to steal her from me, interestingly enough, I was trying to fight him, and in the midst of it, she grew these electrical cables, and I felt that she was telepathically asking me to put them on my skin, as if her weakening strength needed to be re-charged with my energy.
I nodded, and put the cables (2 of them) on my right cheek. I felt the connection, she was lighting up again, but the man violently interrupted it, and snatched her from me.
I started crying, screaming for him to not harm her, and give her back.
I chased him, running as fast as I could, while I observed the loose cables dangling as this disgusting man was taking her away from me.
I got closer, I reached out for the cables, and once more placed them on my cheeks.
She lit up lie a Christmas tree, and expelled a red laser splitting the man in half.
I did not react in any way other than great overflowing relief, I grabbed her, hugged her so tight and old her "I love you, I love you" I called her by her name ( But I can't remember it now )People were staring at me, and I cried to them saying "I love her" As tears just kept coming.
I woke up.

I am still at awe!

Thanks for reading this, cant wait to hear your thoughts!
Old 30-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Guide
Wow, what amazing detail, thank you for sharing that dream!! The things that stick out (and I am just getting my feet wet with dreams, so I can't help with all) are the feminine and masculine energies...the masculine is hovering and disgusting and trying to take your feminine energies from you. The rose quartz is a loving stone, and the fact that you were trying to feed it even though it was sort of ominous at first shows that you try to be feminine even if you know it can harm you. Maybe?? The leaves kept reappearing even when you were blowing them, like something you're trying hard to repress and finally did for fear that it would become malignant and harmful...

Idk does any of this sound like it leads you to think of something? There's a thread here that a few members noticed how powerful the amethyst is while sleeping with it, and how it can bring about some emotions that need to possibly be faced!: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=110036
Old 30-01-2017, 10:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Oh wow!!!

[quote=taurmel]Wow, what amazing detail, thank you for sharing that dream!! The things that stick out (and I am just getting my feet wet with dreams, so I can't help with all) are the feminine and masculine energies...the masculine is hovering and disgusting and trying to take your feminine energies from you. The rose quartz is a loving stone, and the fact that you were trying to feed it even though it was sort of ominous at first shows that you try to be feminine even if you know it can harm you. Maybe?? The leaves kept reappearing even when you were blowing them, like something you're trying hard to repress and finally did for fear that it would become malignant and harmful...

Idk does any of this sound like it leads you to think of something? There's a thread here that a few members noticed how powerful the amethyst is while sleeping with it, and how it can bring about some emotions that need to possibly be faced!

O my goodness,
Thanks so much Taurmel, for replying & providing feedback!
That somewhat resonates with me, I can now understand why I was trying to connect with my feminine energy, and suppressing the harmful part.
I often can analyze my dreams by keeping a dream journal, & then returning to it to figure out the message. However, somehow this one was overwhelmingly emotional, but you are right on track!

I'll def. check out those threads, thanks so much for taking the time, keep at it (deducting dreams) you were super, super close!

Sincerely,

Gisella.
Old 31-01-2017, 12:29 AM
Guide
Awww thank you, and keep dreamin'! It's so neat how much of an effect amethyst has on some people!! Just glad you were able to find where some of the analysis fit in, hope it helps in some aspects of your waking life :)