Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-02-2011, 12:30 AM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
you know iv had the Celtic dragons before. in 07 ish. and out of no where i grabbed them from my mom. i had bought them and let her use them for a couple years, it opened them up. but when i got a hold of them they didnt respond to traditional reading. spreads and what not. mine danced. they could ocupuy the whole table. and flip in and out and come up with the most accruit reading. i would sit there thinking to my self i could never do this for any one they wouldn't believed me. but ill be damed if every card i ever flipped wasn't right where it was supost to be at that moment. and i had conformation. so i thought we got along so well i would go with them again. i just hope they open up to me and there not mad because of the last deck. i spilled water over them. i was so upset. ill let you know how it goes. hopefully ill get them soon.

and i really look forward to the quantum cards too. when i looked at them i felt like the blackness of space right by my side, excited and anxious to get them. she wisperd something but i didnt hear it buy my soul perked up for sure. so i got them. thank you for the help every one. i think it will be a great match.

When something like that happens to a deck, it means that you need to move on with another deck or divination too. If you lose a deck, or somehow ruin one, it is an omen to leave it :)
Old 22-02-2011, 01:34 AM
Nutmeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualysurrounded
i picked out a deck. i ended up getting two actualy, thanks for your help every one. it was weird i have this spirit talking to me and she told me there was a deck out there for me. so i went on a mission. but i think i found them.

You've picked out some very nice decks! I might have a look at the Quantum.
Old 22-02-2011, 02:01 AM
spiritualysurrounded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
When something like that happens to a deck, it means that you need to move on with another deck or divination too. If you lose a deck, or somehow ruin one, it is an omen to leave it :)

I haven't heard that before its something to keep in mind. but i still use decks the same way. and it works amazing. at the time of the dragon deck i was actually experiencing a good evil presence with them. as i flipped them around and shuffled them in and out it was as if the deck was ridding the emotions of a good and evil fight. as i would comprehend the battle with the cards the motions got more reactive to the emotional state of the battle. In my mind and some spirits, i worked very well with the cards. and at the moment i spilled the water. it was a evil presence that spilled it through me. i think they were mad cause of how i used them to see there battle. and these battles happen all the time in there demention. its like i just caught one with my cards and the evil one came out and ruined the deck. it was almost like i was allowing the good to view the fight a moment before it would happen and they would react to the cards agents the bad one. it held him down i got my cards back and danced with them some more.

but if it happens again. then ill defiantly take hed. i love using the cards this way it wakes them up vibrantly. i get the imprecision they love to be used this way. and what i do is listing to music and shuffle around and flip a new deck around slowly as i watch the cards. i listing for words that match my moment from the song and try to allow the card i just flipped to speak to me. giving it its own to resemble what it wants along with its original purpous. it expands the deck dramatically. way more emotion.

and as i understand it. the source of all cards has emotions to express. if you give her the opertunity to express her emotions and stimulate her mind she works harder for you. its a amazing site truly. ill try to put up a video to it. ill do it with a deck of playing cards though the numbers show how each card exist in the right spot at the right time. numbers constantly match. straights of up to 5 in a row. royal family's. ace's being yes and 2 being no every time i have a question i all ways get a answer. fliping and shuffling dancing all over the table. some times they try to make a circle as a witch circle, every time i see it i get the imprecision its calling something in. i never alow that to happen i take the circle down before that happens.

and thank you nutmeg, i am looking forward to the quantum deck. very excited. every time i look at the pictures my soul just vibrates with excitment. its almost as i can see them speaking to my soul or my energy.