Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-02-2024, 07:27 AM
Guide

I originally came on here to help me get over the loss of my mother,I've stayed on here ever since.(making a nuisance of myself).
Old 29-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Knower

I came, and come here because I'm on a spiritual path, and this seems the only decent online community where I can mix with like-minded people.
Old 29-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Master

Hey Hazzard you never a nuisance. I like your comments.

Yep I came here to see what other people thought about the kinda spiritual things that I think about. I’ve enjoyed it so far. Mostly good people!
Old 29-02-2024, 04:24 PM
Master

I have had an account here for many years. I can be away for years but when I feel a need to grow spiritually again I return here. Where else would I go? There is literally no other forum like this that I am aware of, and I have looked. Also I really like the simple but effective design and the total absence of ads.
Old 01-03-2024, 01:02 AM
Master

The other forum close to this one that is still up that I know of is atrial pulse. I was a member of the Pavlina forum until it closed In 2012 . I too have scene a number of new age /med phy . forums come and go over the years
Old 01-03-2024, 03:49 AM
Master
I came to Spiritual fourms to learn about soulmate/twin flame connections, Astrology, and the Paranormal. It's a safe space to talk about such topics if you really don't have anyone in IRL to talk about it.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Guide

I initially came to SF to learn more about spiritual topics, but lately I feel 'out of place' here.
Maybe it's a temporary thing, maybe not..
Old 03-03-2024, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertRose
I initially came to SF to learn more about spiritual topics, but lately I feel 'out of place' here.
Maybe it's a temporary thing, maybe not..

Nobody is out of place here.

As for the question... I like that this is a traditional forum! And it has no thumbs up/down system... imagine if we had that, I'd be downvoted into oblivion, hahaha.
Anyway, this forum is better I feel than other places, its traditional forum presentation and its members. Checked Reddit for a while and it was boring (plus the crazy up/down voting in place, which just trains people to give desirable responses instead of being authentic).
Old 19-04-2024, 06:47 AM
Master
I like it here, this site is very chill.