Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Today, 07:33 AM
Master
Such a shame about Liverpool losing twice in a row. And Arsenal lost to Aston Villa two (?) weeks ago. City is likely to win it again. Well at least they can't win the CL any more, haha. City still need to go to Spurs (can't see them giving Arsenal a hand and help in making their rivals the new champions) and have West Ham at home..

I noticed Ipswich Town are very close to promotion. Would love to see that. Got a free stadium tour back in 2005 there.
Old Today, 07:52 AM
Master

Hi Altair... Great to see you.
Very tense times !!!
Bad bad boy , we don't laugh at others misfortune..
But then again it's Man city so you're excused LOLOL.....

And yes, I fully agree with you. Would be great to Ipswich get promoted ... Just wish it would be Leeds and Ipswich and not Leicester and Ipswich!

What's your take on the third spot having to go into play offs ?
I think it's grossly unfair given that they got to third place on their own merit .
( And I'm not just saying that cos it's Leeds, I'd feel the same about any team in third place)
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Master

Yep your right Joe. This game Arsenal vs Tottenham plays a very big part in what will happen to us with the title. Then theres City and Villa, that also plays a big part for us as well. Hold be a big shuffle coming up.

We play West Ham tonight. I hope our lads “turn up” for a change or I’m gonna hit the roof!

Yeah I’m with you Altair. Don’t wanna see City take the title but would gladly forfeit it to Arsenal as they haven’t won it in 30 years. So well deserved if they do take it. Those players have worked their guts out, more than I can say for ours!

Hey Altair what do you think about the coach Arne Slot? He’s from your neck of the woods isn’t he. It looks like he’s gonna take over from Klopp.
Old Today, 08:01 AM
Master

Red...your nerves must be shred, but I agree if Liverpool don't win then it's GOT to be Arsenal.
Oh they thinking about a Dutch coach.
All I can say is if the coach that trains the lionesses is anything to go by you won't go far wrong cos she's brilliant .
Old Today, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
What's your take on the third spot having to go into play offs ?
I think it's grossly unfair given that they got to third place on their own merit .
( And I'm not just saying that cos it's Leeds, I'd feel the same about any team in third place)

They do these play offs to create some excitement at the end of the season. It's the same here. In Belgium it's even worse, the top 6 in the league play in a champions group and lose most of their accumulated points during the season, so you can be top of the league and then lose it because of the play offs. Seems this is happening right now with Union St. Gillis.

I would also prefer to see Ipswich and Leeds go up, not Leicester.
Old Today, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Oh they thinking about a Dutch coach.
All I can say is if the coach that trains the lionesses is anything to go by you won't go far wrong cos she's brilliant .

Yeah, or... Erik ten Hag...

I think Arne Slot is a good pick. He has done really well with limited resources at Feijenoord. He's also presentable and in that light a better choice than United's manager, in my opinion.
Old Today, 08:48 AM
Master

Altair..
Oh that's awful in Belgium.
Imagine coming 1, 2 and 3 and end up 4, 5 and 6th..
You'd be fuming !!!
Tantamount to emotional cruelty !
As for Leeds group, I don't have any against Leicester at all. In fact I quite like them ( especially that yummy Blue kit) but be nice Ipswich and Leeds.
As it is it's looking like Leicester are through and I'm guessing Ipswich will do well in their remaining games .
So you think Arne Slot is a good pick for Liverpool?
That's good to hear.
Honestly, if he's half as good as Sarina is with the England lasses he should be great.
Although I don't know if it's set in stone yet .
Red will let us know I'm sure as she will know first.