Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2017, 01:15 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
False religions is the great city. She rides the back of the beast( untaxed religions)--She teaches lies and false gods--many listen to her. That is how they drink her wine.
The fornication is with the kings( govts) of the earth--voting and killing for them. They all are in opposition to Gods king as Rev 16 brings out--Their end=Daniel 2:44)
This is one of those times where I'll agree with you in this manner, isn't it a blessing to see the Flood mentioned in Revelations 12 recede, whether prophetically or as its literally happening? Don't get me wrong I also agree and disagree with all religions even if Atheism isn't included as a religion. Aroha is the eternal gospel/covenant.
When you speak of false religions you have to remember that religion is what cultural people are known as sometimes and they lived their religion everyday like clockwork. As a my interpretation of reincarnation I am speaking with you with the voice of my ancestors and I can tell you that I suspect all religions that have made her/their way to this whenua/fenua and I saw yours coming. It's not entirely the religion it self too much but rather its the heads of the religions and what they are teaching. It's all about the stolen water/inheritance. Truth is Truth.
As for voting, that is from the stolen inheritance, its also known as casting lots. Its not the voting that's the problem its the system that's been set up and the heads of that system that's selling its wine of the wrath of her fornication.
If this enemy/satan is against the King sent from God then it is against and has always been against the Law/Torah of that Kingdom as you would find in Revelations 12.