Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Administrator
Energy Protections WHY ? Do Ye Use Them ?

Why Set Protection

There are many reasons why one would want to protect ye’s energies. One may want to put up a shield or wall up as one wakes up each AM. This will once put up take one through one’s day and can be lowered at sleep time. IT’S a very GOOD idea to make sure one has the protections up if one is entering into work with Spirit. Too this protection can be put forth from just ye and project out around one’s home. Protections too can be put on one’s pets and car.

What Protections Do ?

Keep one’s personal energies with just one, too can keep the moods or other energies from other’s coming onto or into ye’s own space or at times being.

Does one ever feel drained around certain one’s or in certain places one goes. Stores are a good example for this. If they are busy and one’s are just off work, they are impatient and in a rush to get home. The energy in there often is NOT positive. Many times the staff in there too might not be on their best foot forward. Dealing with customer’s all day is truly draining, add to this impatient or rude one’s and its open for draining ye.

Before one enters the store take the time to put up a protection too project one can easily add LIGHT to that and surround the store with positive energies.

Do ye use protections ?

Do ye ever feel drained in certain places ?

Do ye ever project out positive Light or energies around places before ye enter ?

What if so are the results ? Positive or Negative ?

Lynn

Old 10-02-2011, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Why Set Protection

There are many reasons why one would want to protect ye’s energies. One may want to put up a shield or wall up as one wakes up each AM. This will once put up take one through one’s day and can be lowered at sleep time. IT’S a very GOOD idea to make sure one has the protections up if one is entering into work with Spirit. Too this protection can be put forth from just ye and project out around one’s home. Protections too can be put on one’s pets and car.

What Protections Do ?

Keep one’s personal energies with just one, too can keep the moods or other energies from other’s coming onto or into ye’s own space or at times being.

Does one ever feel drained around certain one’s or in certain places one goes. Stores are a good example for this. If they are busy and one’s are just off work, they are impatient and in a rush to get home. The energy in there often is NOT positive. Many times the staff in there too might not be on their best foot forward. Dealing with customer’s all day is truly draining, add to this impatient or rude one’s and its open for draining ye.

Before one enters the store take the time to put up a protection too project one can easily add LIGHT to that and surround the store with positive energies.

Do ye use protections ?

Do ye ever feel drained in certain places ?

Do ye ever project out positive Light or energies around places before ye enter ?

What if so are the results ? Positive or Negative ?

Lynn

Hi Lynn.

There are times when protection Is required. The problem Is that an Individual may not be sensitive or aware enough at those times to know that It Is required. lol

We know In our physical experience If we do not protect ourselves at the point of being assaulted we are gonna get a punch on the nose.

An aggressive person of the physical exists. An aggressive person of the astral planes exists.

We can also at times feel the more subtle effects of anothers jealousy towards us.

Energy, thought, Intention, can be expressed In many shapes and forms.

I was on a spiritual retreat for trance and physical before xmas and there was much protection put In place for the duration.

The tutors are well known and respected In these fields.

I think it’s fair enough to say for those that don’t believe In protection “haven’t been under psychic attack”

x daz x
Old 10-02-2011, 11:14 AM
Guide
I don't use protection as I don't really blame my 'negative' feelings on external things. I did at one point, and ironically that is when I relied on protection the most. It didn't change anything. I never really understood it to begin with anyway.. What's the big deal?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Master
i set up shields and filters not because i fear or expect negativity or attacks from unpleasant entities but because if i don't set up shields and filters i get overwhelmed by data.