Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-08-2014, 07:19 PM
SpiritLady

Crossing over a lot of spirits.....

Hi, my mediumship is quite strong after years of development and I am happy to say that I can work with all the main clairs, particularly sentience, I feel the emotions and physical mannerisms/ailments of spirits very strongly. I haven't started giving readings yet as I want to be confident before I do this, even if giving free readings. I don't want to make a fool out of myself as I am still developing. Anyway, I am seeing and communicating with a lot of spirits and I always have my guide and usually AA Michael or Raphael with me helping. What I am finding is that the spirits coming to me when im alone appear to need help or seem upset/lost. I had a young man who died in a motorcycle accident come to me last night and he was sobbing (and put the emotion onto me too so I was sobbing!) and saying 'I want to go home' over and over. I saw a woman approach him with flowers and I asked him to look at her and also called in Michael to help. I saw Michael take them away. I'm just a bit concerned that I seem to be crossing over a lot of spirits...as my husband said to me, 'they might not all want to be crossed over!' but I seem to do it the minute they seem distressed! Im still learning so any thoughts or advice would be great. I aim to work in spirit rescue and Im a Reiki Master and work with disabled kids (and my son has autism) so Im very empathic but may be taking it too far with my mediumship haha. Thanks.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Kamila

I think its really nice of you to help spirits cross over :) also I wanted to ask u wat is spirit rescue?
Old 06-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder
I personally don't think you could make a spirit cross over that does not want to. I think you are doing wonderful work, thank you!
Old 06-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Kamila

I also agree with the above. I was actually thinking the same thing
Old 06-08-2014, 11:06 PM
SpiritLady

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I wasn't sure whether crossing people over was a typical thing for a medium and just wanted clarification really that I am doing the right thing. I guess like you said, I wouldn't be able to do it if they didn't want me to and Michael certainly wouldn't be getting involved. Spirit rescue is just another term for sending distressed spirits to the light I think :) Thanks again
Old 06-08-2014, 11:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritLady
Hi, my mediumship is quite strong after years of development and I am happy to say that I can work with all the main clairs, particularly sentience, I feel the emotions and physical mannerisms/ailments of spirits very strongly. I haven't started giving readings yet as I want to be confident before I do this, even if giving free readings. I don't want to make a fool out of myself as I am still developing. Anyway, I am seeing and communicating with a lot of spirits and I always have my guide and usually AA Michael or Raphael with me helping. What I am finding is that the spirits coming to me when im alone appear to need help or seem upset/lost. I had a young man who died in a motorcycle accident come to me last night and he was sobbing (and put the emotion onto me too so I was sobbing!) and saying 'I want to go home' over and over. I saw a woman approach him with flowers and I asked him to look at her and also called in Michael to help. I saw Michael take them away. I'm just a bit concerned that I seem to be crossing over a lot of spirits...as my husband said to me, 'they might not all want to be crossed over!' but I seem to do it the minute they seem distressed! Im still learning so any thoughts or advice would be great. I aim to work in spirit rescue and Im a Reiki Master and work with disabled kids (and my son has autism) so Im very empathic but may be taking it too far with my mediumship haha. Thanks.

Dear S. Lady Looking at what you are on a soul level, what you are doing you are meant to do. This is you purpose. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. There are safeguards build in, and it is not possible to do anything you are not meant to. This is the nature of the set up.
In the end, only the angelic cross over, this might give you an idea who and what you are.
Hallelujah
Old 07-08-2014, 12:00 AM
Kamila

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritLady
Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I wasn't sure whether crossing people over was a typical thing for a medium and just wanted clarification really that I am doing the right thing. I guess like you said, I wouldn't be able to do it if they didn't want me to and Michael certainly wouldn't be getting involved. Spirit rescue is just another term for sending distressed spirits to the light I think :) Thanks again
good point and thank u for explanation :)
Old 07-08-2014, 01:51 AM
Administrator
Hello

I came in as a Medium so I have had to learn things in well reverse to how it all works for those on the path to become fully awake with it all. There is nothing that will make a "Ghost" Earth Bound dead person move to the Light if they are not ready or willing to go. Many times in clearing and rescue work I am called to do I first have to find out why they are still here and what they need from the living. For me at times that honestly is re living their death event with them and that is not something many can or are willing to take on. In doing this I have all the 5 senses we have at play but its not happening direct to me but the Empathic part of me feels it on many levels. Sometimes they do not know they have infact passed from life, other times their death is by the hands of another and they seek some kind of answers, or they would like their body found and brought home for the families peace of mind. There are many levels to why we are called to do this work but we too have to make sure we are emotionally ready to take on all we are going to become. Doors once opened are hard to get closed.

I have three kids all sensitive on many levels, not sure where they will take it....I too have an autistic child they are a challenge at times as they perceive things differently. Mine is very artistic and wants to design a Tarot Deck down the line when he learns to understand the meanings more but reading si a struggle.

I am a Medium / Psychic / Reiki Master Teacher.....I came in with it all and I certified in Reiki to be able to assist in a Hospice House that needed something in certifications to show their legal department. Reiki seemed to balance me out on many levels.

Lynn
Old 09-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Master
My instincts/intuition say you chose to come into this life to do this work.

Just checked with Spirit and was told "You are hitting the mark". The image accompanying it is someone drawing a bow and arrow with a keen eye and focus.

So relax and be happy! You certainly seem to be doing your life's work!
Old 09-08-2014, 10:27 AM
Master

Be at peace with what you are doing, as the others said you can not cross over someone who doesnt want to go.