Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 31-07-2014, 03:51 AM
Lavender

is it wrong?

When I'm having a terrible day and people are being awful to me or others, is it wrong to take comfort in being able to talk to the other side?

I've been feeling rather small and pointless lately but when I think of the spirits and my guides and how I am able to talk to them, I feel better. Everyone can do it so it really dosnt make me special. But it gives me some personal sense of value to know that I'm trying to do it and I know that life isn't only this day to day suffering. Is that me being egotistical?
Old 31-07-2014, 04:13 AM
Trieah

Does it raise your vibrations out of all the frustrations of a terrible day?

Does it make you happy to have someone to talk to, who will listen to what you have to say and not judge you for it?

Does it leave you feeling at peace knowing that your deceased loved ones and guides are there for you when others may not be at any given time?

Why would something that helps you to feel better about yourself, especially when you're down, be egotistical?
Old 31-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Lilybugs

No, I don't feel this to be true. I communicate with my guides often and many times when I am feeling down or doubting myself. I find an enormous amount of loving support from them. It is why they are with us, to love and guide us through the good & not so good times.

If you find peace-comfort-strength from them, why deny yourself this wonderful connection.

In peace..Lilybugs