Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 22-07-2014, 12:04 AM
brandonmitce

Hello Guys. Im unsure if my recently passed grandmother is communicating with me

I unfortunately lost my grandmother a while ago, i wasn't able to make it to her in time to say goodbye. After she passed a saw a beautiful white dove in my community, the dove just stared at me for a good 5 minutes. I have never seen a dove in the area until then. The next evening it was dark and i was very sad walking around my neighborhood, and saw a beautiful shooting star across the whole sky, i have only seen one other shooting star in my life. The thing that really blew me away was at a zoo i visited i got a plastic dragon, once i got out of the store i turned it over, and on the foot, the product number was my grandmothers birthday, month and date. I do believe in the spiritual world and hope she is still with me everyday, her and i were very close and shared many hobbies and interests. Her passing is very hard on me. Since shes been gone i get random anxiety at random times for no reason. I tense up and feel very uneasy and just cant relax. Sometimes when i talk about her to myself and ask myself if i will ever see her again or if she is still here i get the chills. I dont know if this means anything im un educated in the spiritual world. Let me know what you think it means alot and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Hello guys, so today another far fetched "coincidence" occurred. I was in the store for about 5 minutes. At her viewing we all got to go in one at a time and when i was walking down the chapel and saw her beautiful head sticking out of the casket the song crystal blue persuasion was playing. It was one of her favorite songs and we'd always listen to it in her car. Since then its very hard for me to listen to her music, especially that song. So guess what song comes on in the store? yup crystal blue persuasion. Now i do agree that could have been a coincidence, but all these things could be explained like that and they are all happening so close to each other. Last night i was looking at her picture from the service and started saying i love you grandma and shortly after i felt her presence and almost a feeling of love similar to her hiving me a hug. well that's it I love this fourm its full of people who believe like i do!
Old 22-07-2014, 04:20 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmitce
Last night i was looking at her picture from the service and started saying i love you grandma and shortly after i felt her presence and almost a feeling of love similar to her hiving me a hug.

Dear Brandonmitce

You are right, most of these things could be explained as coincidences, yet I personally don't believe they are. I think the deceased will try to comfort us in any way possible, and show them that they are still around us. But most of us can't see the signs. Your grandma is probably thrilled that you can!

The last statement of yours, the one I quote above, is very beautiful. I am sure this was really her giving you a hug.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:51 AM
Lavender

I don't think they are coincidences. I think that you should talk to her. Everyone has a latent ability to hear or see the other side. But we've all been shamed or scared away from it. Most people don't even think they can do it.

I often wonder if spirits of loved ones don't stick around because they can't get our attention. I think what you should do is talk to her whether it's out loud or in your head. I know for a fact that she can hear you. Just talk about whatever. She wants to help you cope with her loss.
Old 23-07-2014, 01:46 AM
brandonmitce

Ok i was thinking the same thing. And i do talk to her alot. Thank you for your responses it means alot!