Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Master
I have constant issues with anxiety. I couldn't say for sure that this is part of it but I definitely have anxiety. I started sensing peoples energies at a young age out of necessity as when my Mom would take me out places I was constantly getting lost. This forced me to rely on another sense before approaching people one that allowed me to tell if they were the right person to go to for help or not. From there I started interacting with what I would regard as my primary guide when I was about 7 or 8. But that was cut short as once my Mom found out she insisted they guide was the Devil. But I would still get senses abut energies and what not especially those who had crossed over. Only recently did I make it a point to reconnect with my guides and start developing this ability further. Trust is a big part.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Knower
That is amazing. awesome! I haven't even gotten to connect with my guides..still trying, been trying for years. *sigh*
Old 01-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Master
I used this meditation to help reconnect with my guides. Found it very helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThWh9QIcgdA
Old 01-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Knower
thank you for the link!
Old 01-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Master
You're very welcome. I hope it helps.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Eaglewings

Thank you 002 Cents, this ability came to me without me doing a thing. It started 8 yrs ago and over the past year many family members that have crossed have come to me. I am hoping that this is a good thing and only a good thing, I have not felt any negative from this at all. I am also hoping that I am protecting myself enough, I find great joy in helping others connect to loved ones as I know how wonderful it is for me. thank you for the advice!
Old 05-08-2014, 03:12 AM
Master
I am glad it is working for you.

I struggle, I really do I have such an issue with actually being able to approach people in real life. I am so awkward as it is, it is incredibly difficult for me to fit into the idea of the societal norm without the added issue of being a Medium which can be met with pretty severely negative responses. So, as of this point I have never actually approached anyone. Even when I very strongly feel the energy of a loved one around them. And on some level it kind of destroys me because I want to be able to not only help them connect but also get that validation that comes with connecting. That validation that tells you it is not all in your head.

I recently started a new job and there was an energy that came through quite strongly connected with one of my co-workers. Coincidentally it is the person that thus far I like the least... go figure. But I keep telling myself this is the opportunity. If ever there was one this is it.

Now I just have to find it in myself to cross that bridge where all the fear resides in what kind of reaction I will be met with.

In another post I was talking about memories that were imprinted on the space we just moved into. One of those was of two young boys who liked to splash around in the hall bath. In my visual depiction of this I saw two dark haired boys and then later that week the landlords sons came over to do some work in that bathroom and they were two men very close in age with dark hair. I am wondering now if the energy was their grandmother. I had ample opportunity to ask but fear always prevents me from doing it.