Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Eaglewings

Working on Mediumship

Hi everyone, I have had many many experiences now with spirits coming to me, All but one are relatives of mine that have come through. I am interested in seeing if I can connect with other spirits or if I can receive messages from mine for other people. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you
Old 18-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Master

You can try with me. Do you need specific info.? It would also be interesting to hear about your experiences anyway.
Old 18-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Eaglewings

Well what has happened is since my grandmother passed she has been coming to me, but before that my uncle was coming to me, and now another person is also. I have been given many many messages that are all to my family and to one friend, so far they have confirmed that I have been accurate in the messages I am receiving, it is quite an experience and sureal to me. I know when they come and are with me, I see visions of thing and of places I have never seen and have gone to those places only to find my vision was 100% accurate. I guess when this happens to you , you want to know more, you want to know how far your abilities go, will this work if someone I don't know asks me to connect with one of their relatives or if someone asks me a question will my family members (spirits/guides) answer that question for them. I really don't know like I said I am new to this, all has happened in the past year for me. So I guess if you would like ask to connect with a loved one or ask me a question I can ask my guides. We can take it from there :)
Old 18-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Master

I'll think of a question then and send you a PM.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Eaglewings

ok sounds great :)
Old 18-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Natasharabbit

Yes please..I will send you a PM..thanks :)
Old 18-07-2014, 11:59 PM
RNbyday

Your experience sounds nearly identical to mine. I have also been offering readings as a way to gain experience. I have found most of the time I am only able to pick up on the person asking for the reading. I get all kinds of "psychic" information. If they have a specific question I am able to pick up more information for them.

I asked my instructor (I am currently taking a class on mediumship) why deceased loved ones were not coming through. She said often times deceased loved ones only come to "live" readings (either in person, skype, or telephone) because they want to be close to their loved ones, and it takes a lot of energy to come through "just" to talk to a medium.

She said it is easier with a photograph or a personal item to be able to pick up on their energy. I have found with just a name and birthday I can pick up on Spirit of the living. I wonder this would be the same for the deceased?

I would like to do "live" readings, but I am afraid to let many people that I know personally that I can "talk to dead people."

I would love you to do a reading on me, and I would like to return the favor as well if you will allow me. I will send you a PM :)
Old 19-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Eaglewings

I have sent a private message , stay with me here ok!
Old 19-07-2014, 03:37 AM
Xenophilia

I've got a question if your guides are willing. I'll send you a message. Thank you :)
Old 19-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Pathfinder
I have sent you a PM. But only if you have the time and energy. Thank you so much!