Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly13
Hi, i was told me never to shout at a spirit or be rude because this mite make the spirit angary/upset and make the situation worse. Ask it if it wants your help if no ask it to leave and be firm keep doing this when ever you can feel its presents sometimes they can miss the human world and may just want to be acknowledge.

Hi, tilly I tried helping it and asking it to leave, but the help didn't work that I gave and it didn't want to leave.

Leaving it alone for some time seems to have helped. I also wrote my problem out in my journal, followed by some words for the entity. I don't know if its gone, but it has not bothered me lately.
Old 26-07-2014, 04:26 AM
Knower

Am glad to hear its not bothered you lately and if it was still there i think you would be able to feel it. It might of just want to be acknowledge. Some spirits dont need help or are ready to expect help.you have offered to help if it didnt expect thats there choice if it comes back i would ask it to leave again then ignore it
Old 11-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Knower
hello!

Life and Light seeks it's good. Spirits that linger know if it has been accepted or shunned from light. Don't be fooled. Follow lights path. Shun bowels away from your life. These do not leave but wait you out. Be of deepest sincerity and state which side you stand. Boldly. Fearless. Tell them to leave. These never travel alone always in packs. They are such cowards.
I pray this helps.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Seeker
My pendulum just gives me noncence lately, I pick spirits up easily. I was duped into thinking a connection I had was mu true Spirit Guide but after a few months I realised it was not, it wasn't a bad spirit but overall it did try to control and tell me not to do certain things. I had a calm talk saying it should go into the light etc etc as it their best option. If you look up the term "Shackle" on the net it is a way of getting rid of stubborn spirits, I have used this and it works. The trouble is it's not long before another steps in. Even if I use white light etc for protection you still don't know if a connection is genuine or not. I'm not really using mine as I feel it's a waste of time atm.