Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-11-2010, 02:17 AM
ramesh007

Angel1 Near Astral body separation experience

Please share your experience, join your helping hands

1. Vibration
2. Sounds and Music
3. Heavy weight
4. Pull Out
5. Master Help
6. ........

ALL
Old 10-11-2010, 02:31 AM
Guide
When I try to astral travel I feel light and not heavy.
Yet again I have never successfully done it. I have
heard music before though. I heard a guitar and a guy
singing.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Master

I used to get vibrations. I wish I did get vibrations then I would have a warning that I was about to leave my body. Now, I either move out of my body, it happens by itself, or I am straight there in some place. Other times, when I roll over on my side, my mind feels different. I do not see anything. I am unable to explain it but I know it is time for me to leave my body and I do.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Rumar

I never had vibrations, I had a bit of pressure in my head while I was leaving, the strong feeling as if my sinuses were being pushed out through the face. Weird sensation, yes, but first thing's first, you must NOT rely on sensations, your body grows used to it and after a while you WON'T feel them anymore.

You shouldn't rely on anything/anyone else to help you AP other than you, if you rely on others, you're never going to achieve your maximum potential, giving yourself a lot of blocks here.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Knower
Heavy hands/ tingling in hands
Feeling my astral hands lift up. I've also felt my astral legs and arms lift up as well. I heard a whooshing noise, also felt my astral body trying to roll out least it felt like that. I have had vibrations but besides one time they've never been very strong.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Master
This may seem off-topic, but I don't bother with exiting the body and its symptoms and signs. I just relax down deeply and go somewhere. In my view, why hang around the doorway when you can simply go on out and beyond.

Xan

Last edited by Xan : 13-11-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Master

That is the best way to do it, Xan.
Old 29-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Killcause

Being Hijacked?

Two days ago I was ambushed by multiple...entities. Astrally I was. I was in school reading a book and all of a sudden the words start making less and less sense and i start frequently zoning out. I assume it's a good opportunity to project when all of a sudden I hear my first voice. A man said "Where, where will you be?". I was kind of taken back at this since it was the first time I'd ever heard an actual voice from another plane. I was kind of excited. But then I started hearing whispers. The kind you hear in horror movies when a person is huddled in the corner clutching their ears and holding their eyes shut. The whispers didn't have that effect on me but it was creepy. Then one whisper spoke louder than the rest. It said "There's been something waiting for you". Then the whispers asked me to leave my body. About a minute later I start "phasing" in and out astrally. Completely out of control. I had to fight to keep on the physical plane like something was pulling me out. This lasted about 5 minutes and I felt very heavy. I fought "them" off and the sense of them resided. About two minutes later they came back and a powerful godlike voice yelled "DO NOT DENY US!". and the next few minutes went by in a haze... After a while they resided. Before they left, I heard a snake-like voice say "You are not the only one"
At first I believed that they were after my body. But then I realized that they left on their own. Like they were sending a message or setting an example. That night I began to start getting difficulty reading words. Almost immediately I intentionally left my physical body and shouted "YOU WANT ME COME AND GET ME!". About two seconds later lightning struck a tree in my back yard. I didn't hear voices or phase in and out but it sure as hell can't be good what happened that day.
Old 29-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Master
Killcause... If these guys show up again I suggest not fighting them - because the energy of fighting feeds them. They love it and eat it to get stronger.

Instead you can throw pure light all around and inside yourself (visualizing), and toward them. Dark entities like these disappear in light.

In fact, it's a good idea to give yourself a light bath inside and out every day, and practice projecting it, so if the occasion arises you'll be in practice.

Xan

Old 02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
geminilite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This may seem off-topic, but I don't bother with exiting the body and its symptoms and signs. I just relax down deeply and go somewhere. In my view, why hang around the doorway when you can simply go on out and beyond.

Xan

this is how it seems to be for me, lol i didnt even realise i had been ap for years till recently, lol i never felt all these symptoms etc.. though only once or twice i felt vibrations in meditation but then people said that was to do with something else, i dont have a lot of knowledge about ap.. or the astral but i know i just seem to go somewhere deep and the next thing i am in space whizzing past planets or in a temple somewhere.. and meeting various beings, I'm lucky to have never encountered anything nasty, the beings i meet always seem very wise and knowing, and its liek they have something important to show me, sometimes i see it other times i jsut find myself waking up and theres a blank space where i know there shoudl be a memory.. perhaps i'm not quite ready to remember that bit yet?

but i have to say i have never felt threatened in any way, its always been a beautiful experience :)